Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) (42472 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Ashez: 10:30am On Mar 13
Useless fellows
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Maxxim: 10:30am On Mar 13
Namaster:
They should be roasted like bole.

God knows how many people they've raped and robbed.
I would have recommend the mixture of water and cement for them to drink and be released to go to their home
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Okete001(f): 10:31am On Mar 13
Hehehe
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Goodlady(f): 10:32am On Mar 13
Namaster:
They should be roasted like bole.

God knows how many people they've raped and robbed.
Seconded. No need handing them over to police!
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Questionnaires(m): 10:33am On Mar 13
LocalFARMERS:
4 One chance robbers were caught, beaten and disgraced. The syndicate include three Men and one woman. The location where this incident took place is not known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilg5h6PPEwM

It Serves Them Right.

However, We Should Not Encourage Jungle Justice For Them.

Instead; Let's Create Systems That Can Rewire And Rework Their Psychology into Learning The Right Ways To Make Money in The Society.

Instead of Imprisoning Them into HARSHER CONDITION PRISONS, Let's Create Financial Schooling Systems Where These Ones Can Learn FARMING, CLOTHING AND SHELTER.

As We Do This; We will Easily Convert Alot of Hardened Criminals Into Useful Personalities Creating And Making Lives Easiest For Ourselves.

This Can Work If We Let It Work.

This Can Only Work If We Unite To Make It Work.

Let's Make It Work.....

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by CakesToolsOvens(f): 10:35am On Mar 13
Everyday for the thief, one day for.....

Hope they are appropriately dealt with.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Pat081: 10:36am On Mar 13
If they caught them, they always look innocent but when they are doing bad things always they wicker pray the police will not let them go after some days

3 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Praying4Nigeria: 10:36am On Mar 13
Ok
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Smartguyboy(m): 10:37am On Mar 13
No be hustle dem Dey hustle
Na who dem catch be thief.

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Mikocake(m): 10:38am On Mar 13
Akalia:
This one chance urchins dispossessed me of my Samsung phone that was barely 4 months old, January this year, thank God I survived unscathed.
Today the good Lord has replenished my loss.
Those criminals don't deserve humane treatment at all .
Do they use weapons?
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by nedekid: 10:38am On Mar 13
No Chinese eyes?

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Mikocake(m): 10:38am On Mar 13
Where’s their weapons? Abi na jazz dem dey use?
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Akalia(m): 10:38am On Mar 13
Mikocake:

Do they use weapons?
Yes and even Jazz. If they can't jinx the victim with jazz and take the victim's possession then they will resort to a desperate measure involving threat and violence.

3 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by zebszebs: 10:41am On Mar 13
Why is the woman that fat?

I have a massive dislike for fat people.

Spits copiously!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Mikocake(m): 10:42am On Mar 13
zebszebs:
Why is the woman that fat?

I have a massive dislike for fat people.

Spits copiously!!!

I always see excess fat as a sign of lack for self love and indiscipline

3 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Omoawoke: 10:43am On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I'm not against beating them mercilessly, giving them head bumps, panda eyes and letting their blood flow freely, but roasting them is barbaric.

They are merciless and kill people

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by BigYash: 10:45am On Mar 13
No be Yari moi moi be that? No wonder he dey scarce online these days cool

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Justiceleague1: 10:45am On Mar 13
"..one chance people,one chance,CARRY YA FACE UP!...COMOT YOUR HAND FOR YOUR FACE..." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:46am On Mar 13
they have no conscience !!
they should be treated badly
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by dnawah(m): 10:47am On Mar 13
LocalFARMERS:
Female one chance Robber
na the face we want see,not the part she is covering. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Mar 13
The only way to stop crime in Nigeria is

1. Poor men should never have more than 4 children
2. Agriculture
3. Using technology to create opportunities and fight crime
4. When caught in the crime, death penalty straight no matter who you are. (China does it.)

If we can do these four things, Nigeria will be the greatest.

7 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49am On Mar 13
OYA... tyre, fuel, fire!!!!
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Mar 13
Oga, pls look again.

I saw two men and two women.

Abi one of them is transexual?

LocalFARMERS:
4 One chance robbers were caught, beaten and disgraced. The syndicate include three Men and one woman. The location where this incident took place is not known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilg5h6PPEwM
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:54am On Mar 13
Lemme suckle her breast as punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:57am On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I'm not against beating them mercilessly, giving them head bumps, panda eyes and letting their blood flow freely, but roasting them is barbaric.

You are right . But this people are evil. A single girl in my church has one of her eyes damaged bcs of them

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Shakirababy(f): 10:58am On Mar 13
Higherthan:
They're from the East 🤮

Bigot
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Higherthan: 10:59am On Mar 13
Shakirababy:

Bigot
One 🐖 spotted

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by iampeterben(m): 11:00am On Mar 13
Beat them blue black too the way they use to beat their victims blue black e.g. my colleague at work. They left scare in the guy's head.

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Shakirababy(f): 11:02am On Mar 13
Higherthan:

One 🐖 spotted

Spotted gbuo gi dia
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Mar 13
Very old news making front page on nairaland. I laff tinubusuoly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine / Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.