Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) (42429 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Keji1012(m): 11:03am On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I'm not against beating them mercilessly, giving them head bumps, panda eyes and letting their blood flow freely, but roasting them is barbaric.
Do u know how many people those one chance don kill for abuja here?

3 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Higherthan: 11:04am On Mar 13
Shakirababy:

Spotted gbuo gi dia
Obo, ati ri e
grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Caesar25: 11:12am On Mar 13
Na to use candle light barb all the hair wey dey dia private bath go solve am shikina
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by eepeepook: 11:13am On Mar 13
Another day in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by pweetybhy(f): 11:14am On Mar 13
These wicked souls gave me a scar on my face, After taken all my valuable things. I recognised that wicked fat woman very well. She stepped on me and beat me , Gosh,they shouldn't be free, rather they should be hang to death. cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by MrCover: 11:25am On Mar 13
This Video Is no longer new na

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by megley(f): 11:25am On Mar 13
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Hand don meet them!
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by bigman001(m): 11:36am On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I'm not against beating them mercilessly, giving them head bumps, panda eyes and letting their blood flow freely, but roasting them is barbaric.

They are barbarians and they need to be treated as such, i know you have not experienced or witnessed one chance before, if you had, then you will understand why the minimal sentence should be death of any kind. 3 of my colleagues have been victims of one chance in the past at Lekki /Ajah road and it wasn't something to talk about, one almost lost her life, she spent 4 months in the hospital.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Dougad: 11:36am On Mar 13
Doesn't need to end here. Should have sent them to meet their maker in heaven or hell
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Dougad: 11:39am On Mar 13
pweetybhy:
These wicked souls gave me a scar on my face, After taken all my valuable things. I recognised that wicked fat woman very well. She stepped on me and beat me , Gosh,they shouldn't be free, rather they should be hang to death. cry

Very sad. Where exactly did the incident happen?
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by luckingto50: 11:39am On Mar 13
Chisave:
Useless set of people.

It was people like this that collected The Tecno Camon 20 pro not up to a month in January.

Imagine I bought a phone for 220k on the 22nd of December using Easybuy, it was stolen on the 21st of January.

I am now paying for a phone that is already stolen.

That is why I don't sometimes blame people dishing out Jungle Justice on people like this.
At least you can useless the phone by contacting the Easybuy person to block the phone since he have the phone details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by CJStarz: 11:47am On Mar 13
Namaster:
They should be roasted like bole.

God knows how many people they've raped and robbed.
Roasted? As in burn them alive?
You're not human.

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Inyaky(f): 11:50am On Mar 13
This people re responsible for most death of innocent women you see all the time, they are fond of pushing people out of fast moving vehicle here in Abuja, they shouldn't let them go free.

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Pootle: 12:02pm On Mar 13
Namaster:

shocked
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Mexyz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13
If you have been a victim of the evil these people do or seen anyone who has been a victim, then you won't plead for mercy for them.
They didn't even beat them sef, they ought to have damaged one eyes each for them.

Useless humans

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by tnerro1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13
We need to be minusing criminals in this country, so the scarce resources can go round

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by bjcole(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13
OneCandleAway:
They should set them on fire

Do you mean you can set them on fire if you were there.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by mrblessed(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13
Namaster:

What happens then to the people in national assembly?
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by silibaba: 12:30pm On Mar 13
Higherthan:
They're from the East 🤮

Cc; seun (Name checker spotted)
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by tubolancer(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13
iwaeda:

Ebi npawon ni oooo. The economy is in shambles. APC is destroying everything, but they can do manual labour instead of stealing. grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
So ebi npa e make all these ones go dey do one chance, one chance has been existing before ebi ma pa e ku
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by ruffhandu: 1:06pm On Mar 13
One is still 'sharping' mouth. This disgrace is not enough
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Quamone: 1:16pm On Mar 13
LocalFARMERS:
4 One chance robbers were caught, beaten and disgraced. The syndicate include three Men and one woman. The location where this incident took place is not known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilg5h6PPEwM

God saved me on Sunday evening from this wicked people called one chance at under bridge Anthony bus stop going to Oshodi Oke in Lagos.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Jewessgratitud3: 1:25pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I think roasting them is better. This people are wicked and you don't to experience them. Sometimes they kill their victims if they can't find anything on them to steal. So tell me why roasting them is won't be the best option.

Useless people. Instead of them to go and work theyll forcefully collect what others worked hard to get .

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Onyi90(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13
This is a very old incident that happened in Trans Amadi area in PH. Na wa fir Nairaland mods sad
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by sylve11: 1:30pm On Mar 13
LocalFARMERS:
4 One chance robbers were caught, beaten and disgraced. The syndicate include three Men and one woman. The location where this incident took place is not known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilg5h6PPEwM

Those guys talking on the background have some of the most annoying assent I have ever heard. Damn it! embarassed cool
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13
Heartless and wicked one chance to. Era. Very dangerous set of humans
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13
Namaster:

Even if I meet those who killed my Father, I won't allow anyone to roast them. No mater the extent of the crime, human must be respected.

Meaning many people can kill ohhh for you to bring thus suggestion.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by thesicilian: 1:47pm On Mar 13
Jewessgratitud3:

I think roasting them is better. This people are wicked and you don't to experience them. Sometimes they kill their victims if they can't find anything on them to steal. So tell me why roasting them is won't be the best option.

Useless people. Instead of them to go and work theyll forcefully collect what others worked hard to get .
Then the roaster becomes as guilty as the roastee
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by blowjohn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13
That man wey dey try cover e face dem suppose beat am wella just for trying to cover his face
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13
Were they panel beaten thoroughly before handed over to the police?
These scums deserve no iota of pity at all because the cruelty they exhibit when in operation would make you wonder whether their hearts are still made of flesh or turned to iron.
They should be executed at once.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by OneCandleAway(f): 2:26pm On Mar 13
bjcole:

Do you mean you can set them on fire if you were there.

If you know what they put victim's too, you won't have mercy on them. I've never been a victim though I once entered such a car but u wasn't greedy. But now these guys use force to Rob so they don't deserve mercy.

I won't set them on fire personally but won't plead for them if I was there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.