Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend (45580 Views)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by YoungLionken(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13
I thought they said he's alive and not dead undecided??

Moreover, who told Nigerians (with their emotional obsession) that they're friends?

Welcome to Nigeria where many don't know the real definition of friendship/relationship, where "colleague, acquaintance, neighbor, course/class/school/lodge/hostel mate, etc" are mistaking/misused/misinterpreted as "friendship" undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by itelima: 5:32pm On Mar 13
Watin concern death n food.. So if him friend die make him starve himself?

I'm sure him dey eat for safety... We don't know who is next
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by dododawa1: 5:33pm On Mar 13
Celebrity and useless posting

Must he posted eating food

Adult

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by 9jaBloke: 5:34pm On Mar 13
Lesson to everyone

Put your immediate family first
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Amayabor1: 5:39pm On Mar 13
Kingcalls:

You Are absolutely wrong.... people that die everyday also were mourned by those that saw them as special ...

And what makes you feel Charles and Ibu were friends? Because they acted movies together?

Funny people!
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by NOGRUDGES(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13
Exactly what Mr. Ibu would've been doing
grin

In Mr. Ibu voice "when you die, {pauses, swallows} your mouth don close"

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Amayabor1: 5:41pm On Mar 13
osuofia2:
cheesy
Nigerians are funny and entitled. So because Mr Ibu died his friend Charles should not eat. Even Mr Ibu children and wife were busy fighting over the money donated to Ibu and careless about him Ibu. So what more of Charles.

I think we use the word "friend" loosely. That they acted movies together, doesn't necessarily mean they were friends.

Apart from movies, I have never seen both of them together.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Amayabor1: 5:44pm On Mar 13
So, because they acted movies together, automatically, they were friends.

Some of you don't really know who a friend is. Na why una dey always cry of friends backstabbing you people.
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Father4all: 5:48pm On Mar 13
Do you guys want him to die with Ibu?
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by ignis: 5:50pm On Mar 13
So he should not eat again?
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Delightsome2023: 5:54pm On Mar 13
Skoonheid:
To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.

The owner of this platform had the future at his feet at a point in time but chose to become a dinosaur.

The mods that ban willfully, if the truth will kill you, I hope you die
when last did you take your drugs?
For years now you've been making insane comments on this forum

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by michlins(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13
Lexusgs430:
People mourn in different ways....... They should leave him alone........ Does everyone have to mourn by posting it on social media........

So make one person no chop, because another person die......... Food is life..... πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œπŸ€£
this is the same standard they set for Yul Edochie when his son died.

If Nigerians are this sympathetic to the yearning of others, this place will be better than heaven. They will rather set stupid standards for others

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by sirray001: 5:57pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:
The labour party members will always have something to say, they think everyone life is programmed on social media like them
was Mr Ibu a labour man
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Benwallt(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:
Ibu is not the first or last to die in this country. People die everyday.

Igbos should learn to allow people live their life. Life na per head.
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Benwallt(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13
sirray001:
was Mr Ibu a labour man

Yes, he was
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by AmazingELixir: 6:12pm On Mar 13
undecided undecided undecided

Why is it that some Nigerians don't like minding their business...could it be due to unemployment or shear aprokoism..

Oya dey should gaan mourn Ibu for him nau.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13
When I lost my dad I didn’t cry, I came back from the hospital and ate…I lost my mum, I cried my eyes out still came back from the mortuary and ate heartily for the task ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Arabmoney2023: 6:15pm On Mar 13
So make him follow ibu enter grave to show say him death pain am abi, una no serious
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by IMASTEX: 6:15pm On Mar 13
garriAndsugar:
Even Ibu wife and children dey chop since that day.

Abi una wan cry more than the bereaved?
This is why the political office holders are always happy, it can only be Nigerians who will rather channel their energy for the wrong course. It's obviously idleness & mental laziness that can birth such group of people. The immediate family would have since readjusted to the reality especially knowing that the actor had a prolonged health condition.

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Cruzmaster: 6:25pm On Mar 13
Lexusgs430:
People mourn in different ways....... They should leave him alone........ Does everyone have to mourn by posting it on social media........

So make one person no chop, because another person die......... Food is life..... πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œπŸ€£

Even at that, we don't expect such video from him right now. Everybody still dey in mourning mode.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Lexusgs430: 6:27pm On Mar 13
Cruzmaster:

Even at that, we don't expect such video from him right now. Everybody still dey in mourning mode.

Who is everybody o...... πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Gerard28: 6:45pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:
Ibu is not the first or last to die in this country. People die everyday.

Nigerians should learn to allow people live their life. Life na per head.

Sharap
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Kingcalls: 6:49pm On Mar 13
Amayabor1:

And what makes you feel Charles and Ibu were friends? Because they acted movies together?

Funny people!

I only corrected ur perception ...I did not have Ibu or Charles in mind

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by obaidan: 7:01pm On Mar 13
una dey craze, even mr. ibu wife and children dey chop better food. make e no chop because im friend die. who even told u he didnt mourn him, abi because e no show am for the gram and social media...una wan normalize rubbish, these genZ children
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by maasoap(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13
Lexusgs430:

If you could post your video eating online shortly after the death of your friend, nothing stops you from mourning your dead friend and let the world know too

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by ddippset(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13
I agree with the guy's comment.

People should stop missing the point on purpose here.

Nobody's saying Charles should not eat..
He should eat a drum of food and swallow 10 packs of beer in his room if he wants to.

But the essence of his video was to portray his pleasure and satisfaction at eating a well prepared meal and eating it all the time too.

If he was really close to Ibu then I think he should stay off social media with this sort of posts for now.

Think about it, if it was Ibu's brother or son who made this video, would people say
"so Mr Ibu's son should not eat again?"

My conclusion is that they were not close enough,,
The fact that they played movie roles together doesn't mean they were close.

If they were really close and Charles was a sensible man, he wouldn't make that video.

I don't even get the message Charles was trying to pass in that video.

"E get why" "E get why" "E get why"

Meaning what? Rubbish! Unnecessary!!

When someone who's very dear to you dies, by all means eat a horse if you would but don't come out on social media like that.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Mar 13
maasoap:

If you could post your video eating online shortly after the death of your friend, nothing stops you from mourning your dead friend and let the world know too

Why does he have to mourn, for the world to see ...... What is you people's fascination with public mourning......
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by ddippset(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13
obaidan:
una dey craze, even mr. ibu wife and children dey chop better food. make e no chop because im friend die. who even told u he didnt mourn him, abi because e no show am for the gram and social media...una wan normalize rubbish, these genZ children
Why dem never post am for social media?

That singular act is the big difference!

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Amayabor1: 7:21pm On Mar 13
Kingcalls:

I only corrected ur perception ...I did not have Ibu or Charles in mind

You didn't correct me. You were trying to correct someone else.

However, just know that people mourn differently.
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Konquest: 8:00pm On Mar 13
TunezMedia:
Actor Charles Inojie Gets Attacked For Making a Cryptic Video Instead of Mourning Mr Ibu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQMtqtnCDn4?feature=shared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram / Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) / How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.