Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend (45579 Views)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by maasoap(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13
Lexusgs430:

Why does he have to mourn, for the world to see ......

But he could eat for the world to see shortly after his friend died? grin grin grin. Was he trying to tell us something? A cryptic message that his friend couldn't eat anymore but he could?

What is you people's fascination with public mourning......
😁😂
You should be more concerned about his fascination with public eating shortly after his friend's demise
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Ofunaofu: 8:12pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:
The labour party members will always have something to say, they think everyone life is programmed on social media like them

You have lost it all
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by khattab02: 8:34pm On Mar 13
Story story
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13
Ofunaofu:

You have lost it all

At the tribunal and supreme court or where?
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Ofunaofu: 8:38pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

At the tribunal and supreme court or where?

Sense
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13
Ofunaofu:

Sense

How can you be assuming everyone don't have what you lack at tender age?
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Ofunaofu: 9:17pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

How can you be assuming everyone don't have what you lack at tender age?

Like I stated earlier, you have lost it all bro

What has the Labor Party got to do with this thread?
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13
Ofunaofu:

Like I stated earlier, you have lost it all bro

What has the Labor Party got to do with this thread?

All Igbo are apparently labour party members, they see fault in everything

I will always relate labour party to it, as you relate all Yoruba to what's happening with APC

No one has monopoly of wailing
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Ofunaofu: 9:32pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

All Igbo are apparently labour party members, they see fault in everything

I will always relate labour party to it, as you relate all Yoruba to what's happening with APC

No one has monopoly of wailing

You see why I said you have lost it all.

I repeat, what has this got to do with this thread?
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Sniper101(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13
which kind disgusting method of eating be diswan ni angry

you carry all your fingers put inside soup. you carry all your fingers put inside mouth.

NA SO THE FOOD SWEET REACH
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by bikefab(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
Moral police on the go. Charles should starve because his long time friend Ibu is dead.
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by 316merit: 10:47pm On Mar 13
OhOh...
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Panda7(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13
In this life try to eat and live healthily, how much you have isn't the answer
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:09am On Mar 14
Ofunaofu:

You see why I said you have lost it all.

I repeat, what has this got to do with this thread? 

Whatever that link Yorubas to apc got to do with it

Cry cry babe you never start
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Ofunaofu: 6:32am On Mar 14
wifeesnatcher:

Whatever that link Yorubas to apc got to do with it

Cry cry babe you never start

Once again, you have lost it all

Kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Abel1987: 8:50am On Mar 14
TunezMedia:
Actor Charles Inojie Gets Attacked For Making a Cryptic Video Instead of Mourning Mr Ibu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQMtqtnCDn4?feature=shared

unah don forget that movie wey him tell mr ibu say if ibu die him no go cry and ibu tell him say if he eventually cry him spirit go get up slap his tears back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On Mar 14
People die every day. Why is Ibu death special?

So make e no chop again, because he lost his friend abi? Yeye people.....
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by OdenKelechi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14
Why will someone be chewing like a goat??
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14
Ofunaofu:

Once again, you have lost it all

Kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital

The one you visited last did it solve your mental dysfunction?

I'm not your family member with addiction of mental disorder if you care to remember
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by Ofunaofu: 5:57pm On Mar 14
wifeesnatcher:

The one you visited last did it solve your mental dysfunction?

I'm not your family member with addiction of mental disorder if you care to remember

You just described yourself here.

Even your monika further confirms it. "wifeesnatcher"

Only an individual with a mental disorder goes about snatching people's wives.
Re: Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:34am On Mar 15
Ofunaofu:

You just described yourself here.

Even your monika further confirms it. "wifeesnatcher"

Only an individual with a mental disorder goes about snatching people's wives.

You go explain tire, I stand to my earlier post

Your psychotherapist have a lot to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram / Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) / How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.