Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fireboy: The Reason I Need Someone To Break My Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy: The Reason I Need Someone To Break My Heart (102 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy: The Reason I Need Someone To Break My Heart by lagostrendboy: 10:50am On Mar 13
Fireboy: The reason I need someone to break my heart

Fireboy DML, a Nigerian singer-songwriter, has declared that he is looking for a potential love interest who may shatter his heart.

Following the release of his soon-to-be fourth studio album, he declared that he would be going on vacation and searching for someone to break his heart. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Fireboy made this known on Tuesday by posting it on his X (formerly Twitter) account. He clarified that before releasing his second album, he needs to suffer heartbreak because his new project is about it.
Why I need someone to break my heart – Fireboy

“Album roll out don start like this,” he tweeted. I’m going to take a vacation after this and try to find whoever’s gonna inspire the heartbreak album that will follow.”.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/13/fireboy-the-reason-i-need-someone-to-shatter-my-heart/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Controversies As Bob Risky Wins "Best Dressed Female" Award At Nigerian Movie Pr / Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life, Don't Let Me Die Like MOHBAD, Ayanlowo Cries Out / AY Makun Confirms Rumors Of Leaving His 20 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.