Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Everyone Is Miserable Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Is Miserable Like Me (473 Views)

My Husband Is Miserable In Our Marriage - How Do I Respond? / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by Ilamina(f): 11:35am On Mar 13
Because we all know life is not worth living

Fcck life
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by obinna58(m): 11:40am On Mar 13
Illamina my sweetheart, preach on jare, Africans are miserable on earth
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by Skooltynz: 11:52am On Mar 13
life is bleeped illamina
i just lack courage to end mine by myself so let nature do the rest ,i am tired of life nothing works.
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by TheZeezle(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13
Death is the path way to life. When are you planning to kill yourself coward?

Skooltynz:
life is bleeped illamina
i just lack courage to end mine by myself so let nature do the rest ,i am tired of life nothing works.
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by Jeon(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13
What's your problem, supergirl?.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by Solidex(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13
TheZeezle:
Death is the path way to life. When are you planning to kill yourself coward?

grin angry
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by HugeElephant(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13
Don't be too much in a rush
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by budaatum: 5:47pm On Mar 14
Ilamina:

Fcck life

Not everyone is miserable. Around you alone you can obviously see many people who are not miserable. Some even throw party to celebrate their joy. And you encounter a lot of unmiserable people on the internet and right here on Nairaland.

You should seriously stop lying to yourself and face the truth, Ilamina, while you are still young enough to do something about your life.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by Ilamina(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14
budaatum:

Not everyone is miserable. Around you alone you can obviously see many people who are not miserable. Some even throw party to celebrate their joy. And you encounter a lot of unmiserable people on the internet and right here on Nairaland.

You should seriously stop lying to yourself and face the truth, Ilamina, while you are still young enough to do something about your life.

You Love your life?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by budaatum: 8:36pm On Mar 14
Ilamina:

You Love your life?

Of course I love my life, and at least being alive and living.

In case you wonder, it's 7:30pm, and all I've eaten today is a cup of coffee and two Jacob's Cracker biscuits, and I'm hungry and don't yet know what I'll eat later.

Thankfully, there is night market.
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Mar 24
Your helper is trying. Sha, at least the internet frees your mind.
Re: Everyone Is Miserable Like Me by Emmanuel30a2: 2:21pm On Mar 24
Ilamina:

Fcck life
Omo, ride on jare... It's time for your kick off... You don't need to do send off... Or is it send forth? Whatever...

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason I So Much Cherish Women / How Many Of You In Relationships Send Greeting Cards To Your Partner? / Do You Share Deep, Dark Secrets With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.