Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Should I Show Her Or Not. Would They Use Me And Dump Me After I Show Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Show Her Or Not. Would They Use Me And Dump Me After I Show Them. (2030 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Show Her Or Not. Would They Use Me And Dump Me After I Show Them. by Hamachi(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16
How do we grow as a nation of 89% are saying don't share or show it to the firm
Re: Should I Show Her Or Not. Would They Use Me And Dump Me After I Show Them. by Rubyjade: 10:22am On Mar 19
Emmanuel909090:

You are right that's why I was eager to teach this guy.

But that statement changed my view, most issues even in marriages sometimes plays out in dating, and we always overlook because of love, and it will finally come hunting soon.

Just know that the respect people accord to you is not because they wish to respect you, but because of what you have acquired.

It could be money, properties, cars, fame, knowledge, once you have that guide it with all your heart.

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Test Format / Urgent Vacancies For Drivers/cooks/housekeepers/nannies / Auchi Poly Recruitmnt CBT Is Strtin April 2nd-10th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.