Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife (7092 Views)

See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Pickmycall: 3:46pm On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13
sweet elastic punana...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Seunpapa65: 4:44pm On Mar 13
After she will come and tell us how she was on her own when dick from nowhere flew and jam her

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by austine4real(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13
On top wetin?

I dey see her anus from here grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by dkidd: 5:01pm On Mar 13
austine4real:
On top wetin?

I dey see her anus from here grin grin grin cheesy
So imagine wetin the guy dey see... Live kuntus being stretched out and she fit dey drop some water as those guys get where Dem dey touch to trigger knacking. Before u know she done dey spread for bed like this with just small playful talk grin

6 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by BigYash: 5:05pm On Mar 13
She go don dust gas tire there.. The guy is not instructing anything,he get plans.. And na the girl wen carry body go meet him for hux I blame

2 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by CrossRhodes: 5:46pm On Mar 13
No lady in her right mind will agree to such nonsense....

3 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by ValCon888: 6:22pm On Mar 13
The crater between her legs looks like the site of a nuclear bomb blast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by dclak112: 6:46pm On Mar 13
Even the girl self dey shame, looking at how her kpekus expose.. she dey look the camera man say this one don enjoy tayer

4 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 7:02pm On Mar 13
To achieve what Kwanu? Mtcheewww
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by VinnyBaba: 7:31pm On Mar 13
Dey bend am, Dey bend am, Dey bend am like Benz. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by EreluRoz: 7:34pm On Mar 13
If he's her boyfriend or husband I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Lalami3232(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13
😂😆 cheesy grin
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by johnog4sure: 8:25pm On Mar 13
this is why islam make sense sometimes

3 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Peppysco: 8:57pm On Mar 13
My question is, what exactly is this particular exercise meant to achieve? Any exercise wey don reach this level is definitely leading to Ta Ta Ta

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by talk2hb1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13
Eagle Spread!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by TonyBby: 9:19pm On Mar 13
[quote author=Lalami3232 post=128922623]
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Cassandraloius: 9:56pm On Mar 13
Hmmmm...... Blood go flow... sad
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Friend22(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13
johnog4sure:

All the time!

3 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Mrtaye: 1:28am On Mar 14
Pickmycall:
Watch the video below.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/419892690722387/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
What if she go get wardrobe malfunction
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Birniwa(m): 3:54am On Mar 14
Pickmycall:
Watch the video below.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/419892690722387/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Oga go and charge your phone, you're busy gossiping up and down.

1 Like

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Pickmycall: 6:02am On Mar 14
Birniwa:

Oga go and charge your phone, you're busy gossiping up and down.
You wey register for Nairaland since 2008 na you be the real gossip.Nairaland suppose reward you.
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Urgent1Million: 7:23am On Mar 14
Indabosky pussstretcher!!!
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 7:33am On Mar 14
johnog4sure:
Please what is the punishment for a married woman that allows this assuming she is a Muslim?
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by PureFace1(m): 10:46am On Mar 14
I can bet my balls that she was wet and having serious Orgasm.

Most women easily achieve orgasm and cum from something as simple as this, even sex with a man for several hours may not make them cum.
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by Silentgroper(m): 10:51am On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:
To achieve what Kwanu? Mtcheewww
A fountain of jizz

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by alphaNomega: 11:07am On Mar 14
CrossRhodes:
No lady in her right mind will agree to such nonsense....

E go shock u grin
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by alphaNomega: 11:08am On Mar 14
Peppysco:
My question is, what exactly is this particular exercise meant to achieve? Any exercise wey don reach this level is definitely leading to Ta Ta Ta

Flexibility and stretching of muscles
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by AdamuKD: 1:13pm On Mar 14
johnog4sure:
Is this not better than shouting Allahuakbar and bombing innocent people?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by meobizy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14
The other option is getting fat. I know which I’ll pick.

1 Like

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by danvon(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14
That is a hip exercise nothing sexual there
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife by CrossRhodes: 4:51pm On Mar 14
alphaNomega:

E go shock u grin
In her right mind and senses?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / Ladies Whats Your Spec Describe Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.