Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV (31048 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by atobs4real(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13
Leaked my ass.
That's your problem.
Please fixed Nigeria or exit
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Nokio2: 6:53pm On Mar 13
Over spoilt brat
See neck like campari bottle..
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13
Thundafireseun:

All Nigerian politicians are liars

Including Peter obi

In order words Nigerians are bleeped for ever

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by OKEIYIOKODU: 6:59pm On Mar 13
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by realgift: 7:00pm On Mar 13
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Trust Nigerian politicians at your paril grin tongue.

God forbid, for me to trust nigeria politician...
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13
Like father like son,the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.Bello is as controversial as his father.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13
Thundafireseun:

Including Peter obi

lol, Peter the man, a man, an household name. What a man, even when he isn’t doing anything, he is been remembered, talked about. What a man.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by countryman13: 7:07pm On Mar 13
Chigozirim19:
Like father like son
Na so bro!
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Artscollection: 7:13pm On Mar 13
NaijaNaWaa:
See the mad almajiri they’re calling “honorable”. Nigeria is a joke.

That boy look very sick and malnourished.
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Gbeng30(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13
Katikati of the century
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Redhot111(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13
vowiski:
Where are the foreigners that want to impose LP in Edo state…?

Come and tell us what the 48 LP members in the house of reps have done differently .. cheesy

Mugus every where. You are swimming in the mud and it doesn't bother you so long as you can point at others that are there with you. No Wonder ur Tinubu said he was going to fight dirty if he doesn't get the APC ticket. Now I know how happy pigs are when fighting in the mud. Well continue
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Thegamingorca(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13
BadCuntry:
So this stupid boy wey no sabi talk dey house of rep shocked

We're indeed in a bad cuntry

That one nah hin younger brother
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13
Average Nigerians are slaves to Nigeria politicians

Once we elected a master(politicians) then we continue serving them while they served only themselves, few of their friends and family members
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Thundafireseun: 7:25pm On Mar 13
jumper524:
the report did t say he lied, rather it talked about him setting up his greedy colleges for ridicule

Where did you school??

Please ask your engrish teacher to refund your money back to you
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Teenaira: 7:30pm On Mar 13
onadana:
From what I understood he said he didn't receive the SUV because it is what he has used before.But from my understanding,I may be wrong it was monetized for those that didn't collect the SUV.

They said the vehicles are properties of the house. So, how come we are hearing about monetise ?
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Evercurious(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13
See as him be like 'alangba' (lizard)
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by BarrElChapo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13
Bello Elrufai as in Nasir Elrufai's son

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by idealogical: 7:33pm On Mar 13
There's a difference between allocating and collecting.

The fact that it was allocated doesn't mean it was collected.

Show proof that he collected or signed any documentation or even proof that he's using the SUV.

This is a silly and pointless denial.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by onadana: 7:34pm On Mar 13
Teenaira:

They said the vehicles are properties of the house. So, how come we are hearing about monetise ?

Those guys are liars if the vehicles are properties of the House,how comes each new legislative session new vehicles are bought? Which greedy Nigerian law maker will agree to use second hand Nigerian used vehicles.
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Mozegee: 7:36pm On Mar 13
A beggot must begget a beggot
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Mozegee: 7:38pm On Mar 13
A beggot must begget a beggot. Lies and hypocrisy runs in their blood
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by ViceGovernor: 7:38pm On Mar 13
Chigozirim19:
Like father like son
Yes sir. Classic example of the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by wunmi590(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13

This boy inherited the lies from his father, like father like son...
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by chiboycue: 8:12pm On Mar 13
Thundafireseun:

Including Peter obi

That is a hate speech.
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by vowiski(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13
Redhot111:

Mugus every where. You are swimming in the mud and it doesn't bother you so long as you can point at others that are there with you. No Wonder ur Tinubu said he was going to fight dirty if he doesn't get the APC ticket. Now I know how happy pigs are when fighting in the mud. Well continue

You acted like you have sense…

You have never heard of the word “independent”?

Anyone who opposes LP is a Tinubu guy .

You are simply bankrupt of normal humans reasoning .. (in pidgin. It means , “you no get sense at all”)
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Redhot111(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13
vowiski:

You acted like you have sense…

You have never heard of the word “independent”?

Anyone who opposes LP is a Tinubu guy .

You are simply bankrupt of normal humans reasoning .. (in pidgin. It means , “you no get sense at all”)

I have told you wat you are. And e pain you. That made my day. Bye
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Bigseven(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13
When a child entered politics with without proper understanding of what rule of law, true democracy and representation he spews whatever that comes his mouth. I watched his interview with Seun and is unfortunate that the legacy of Sule maitama, Sir Tafabalewa, the duo of blessed memory; none is been been followed even the supposed elite.
He’s entitled to his mouth anyway. My own is that let’s divide this country into five.
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13
An extremely loud talking fool.... Just like his father.
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Teejaney88(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13
A Leopard cannot produce a goat...
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by bellosulaiman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13
vowiski:

Come and tell us what the 48 LP members in the house of reps have done differently .. cheesy

I mean…. They have not literally proposed any bill.
Re: House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV by Jostoman: 9:09pm On Mar 13
vowiski:

your president is very wicked, nigerians are hungry but your president is busy buying SUV for those rich men in the house of rep and Senate to bribe them. Na god go judge you poeple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha / 100 Killed By Boko Haram's Booby Trap In Monguno, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.