Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Money Is More Important Than Fame And Awards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is More Important Than Fame And Awards (154 Views)

When It Comes To Pleasure, Penis Girth Is More Important Than Length / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is More Important Than Fame And Awards by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13
i cannot be wasting my time looking for rhymes to change how you see anything.

if you think i have nothing valuable,then do your worst.

i have seen a lot , i am not new to setbacks.

but even if i die 2day, i wont have to beg you for a grave.

however, i know i have tried my best to be sane.

i have tried my best to survive.

i know money is more important than fame and awards even in the music industry.

you must get that murny by hook or crook first if you must be heard by those that must pay you to hear

however, you cant force them to hear everytime you want and they should not be a limit to your finance.

i am consequently letting the whole world know that i will never be amazed by any kind or amount of fame/awards that anybody attains or receives.

i dont care about how this sounds.

even if i cant determine where i must be going, i know where i must be coming from and itz nothing but what i need to forget because itz useless to my progress.

if i cant get murny 2 find somewhere 2 spit the fire in my head, at least i must try 2 observe how 2 exist with fire in my head.

the fire is not an evidence of peace.

itz a proof that you cannot be more of a problem than i am.

i dont have any reason 2 spit anything else.

damn!
Re: Money Is More Important Than Fame And Awards by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17am On Mar 14
what exactly did you smoke? colo, loud, bath salt...?
Re: Money Is More Important Than Fame And Awards by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:18am On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
what exactly did you smoke? colo, loud, bath salt...?

u cant add anything 2 my life

(1) (Reply)

He Said I Am Not Even Funny / How Secrets Can Destroy Your Family And Joy : Women Beware � / What Are The Things This Present Day Nigeria Has Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.