Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide (7057 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by MrCover: 10:07pm On Mar 13
A Yet-To-Be-Identified Man has been taken into the police custody in Kano after he reportedly attempted to strangle himself.

It was learnt that the man was found along State Road, a few metres away from the State Government House.

According to passersby, some unknown thugs had attempted to strangle the man with a cable, but the police faulted the claim.

He was said to have been rushed to the Muhammad Abdullahi Wase Teaching Hospital (MAWTH) for urgent medical attention.

The Spokesperson of the Kano State Police Command, Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, said on Tuesday that the man had been taken into the police custody and after scrutiny, he confessed to having tied the cable to his neck.

“After we took him to the hospital, he had spoken the truth. Nothing has been collected from him. In fact, he tied the cable to himself. He is now in custody of the police,” Kiwaya wrote on his Facebook Page.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/man-lands-in-kano-police-custody-after-attempted-suicide/

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by MrCover: 10:08pm On Mar 13
Please Don't Commit Suicide, Talk To Us Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Namaster: 10:08pm On Mar 13
Trying to kill yourself in this economy is an act of wickedness.

By killing yourself, the Tinubulation per capita increases creating more burden for the rest of us.

Nobody should kill themselves. Shoulder your share.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by JayyXXX(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13
Nice one from the police.

People are "fasting" for Tinubu's government to favour them, since Buhari disappointed them, this Oloriburuku wants to kill himself.

You go nowhere.

Allahu Akbar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by NoSmoking: 10:17pm On Mar 13
Leave am nah

Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Creamypie(m): 5:56am On Mar 14
Attempted suicide is death penalty

2 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Noniblaq(m): 5:56am On Mar 14
Nobody is going no where, we are in this together. If you own a boutique in Nigeria see my thread for an amazing offer.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by tuoyoojo(m): 5:57am On Mar 14
The rate of suicide in this country is alarmingly

I remembered comedians many years ago would make a joke that Nigerians not commit suicide

but the hardship is really unbearable for many people that suicide seems to be a good option for many now

1 Like

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by enemyofprogress: 5:57am On Mar 14
The man is a carword
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by oka4ugoo: 5:58am On Mar 14
The sorry state of the nation. Regrettably we no get activists again for this country, na cowards and political jobbers and opportunists full everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by AntiChristian: 5:58am On Mar 14
It's a major sin to kill oneself!

Hell is the final destination for such people!
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Hezzyluv: 5:58am On Mar 14
A Yet-To-Be-Identified Man has been taken into the police custody in Kano after he reportedly attempted to strangle himself.

Sad

@bold, which kind way of suicide is this bayi
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by money121(m): 6:01am On Mar 14
Ok
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by PheelzAlmighty: 6:13am On Mar 14
Lmao. Its not funny but grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Police will still bully him and ask him to BAIL himself grin

Cesspit of a country
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by atobs4real(m): 6:13am On Mar 14
Last last he go commit another one. Except the needful is done for him
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Gadafii: 6:22am On Mar 14
He wants to kill himself and leave his share of shege banza for someone else to inherit

U are going nowhere bro.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Bubu4Sea: 6:31am On Mar 14
The best place for him now is not Prison.

Unless he belongs to the religion of peace and is in a hurry to collect his own 72 oloshos🤣

I beg people check am, God does not reward with oloshos, na p1mp dey do that.
So religion of peace u need check if.you've been fooled😑

3 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Mindlog: 7:02am On Mar 14
Nonsense!

It is way overdue, our legal system decriminalize suicide
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Shimran(m): 7:43am On Mar 14
Creamypie:
Attempted suicide is death penalty
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Kingrshd3: 7:45am On Mar 14
Wahala 😂😆
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Emmanuel30a2: 7:45am On Mar 14
MrCover:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/man-lands-in-kano-police-custody-after-attempted-suicide/
Wetin concerns police and suicide...? When police begins to commits suicide, you would say for which side? Did police wants to drinks chloride with their bride...? Maybe they wants to drinks pesticide and insecticide or pesticide like insecticide... Put those aside who wants to commits suicide...let them commit suicides... They are not ur bride&are not committing suicide by your side... U thinks kiss ur bride would stop suicide? Dia is no wia 2 hide or no place to hide for those grooms&brides who are doing kiss ur bride... U can't hide from suicide... U can't hide ur bride from suicide or from committing suicide... You would still commits suicide with your bride in your rides... Oya, hide and commits suicide or commits suicide and hides... Drinks insecticide and pesticide or insecticide let pesticide, so you can be put aside... Hide and commits or hide to commits suicide...

2 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Artscollection: 7:53am On Mar 14
Suicide is not an option wether you be agbado or not.
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Twoclans(f): 7:54am On Mar 14
Nobody should kill themselves in this country again,let us all join hands and enjoy the Nigeria we created.

When we are all ready ,we will build a country worthy of been called our country.

1 Like

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by AlongCamePollie(m): 8:39am On Mar 14
Namaster:
Trying to kill yourself in this economy is an act of wickedness.

By killing yourself, the Tinubulation per capita increases creating more burden for the rest of us.

Nobody should kill themselves. Shoulder your share.

grin grin grin Savagery 101 grin grin grin
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by CorrectionFLuid: 8:54am On Mar 14
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Draslo(m): 9:07am On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Wetin concerns police and suicide...? When police begins to commits suicide, you would say for which side? Did police wants to drinks chloride with their bride...? Maybe they wants to drinks pesticide and insecticide or pesticide like insecticide... Put those aside who wants to commits suicide...let them commit suicides... They are not ur bride&are not committing suicide by your side... U thinks kiss ur bride would stop suicide? Dia is no wia 2 hide or no place to hide for those grooms&brides who are doing kiss ur bride... U can't hide from suicide... U can't hide ur bride from suicide or from committing suicide... You would still commits suicide with your bride in your rides... Oya, hide and commits suicide or commits suicide and hides... Drinks insecticide and pesticide or insecticide let pesticide, so you can be put aside... Hide and commits or hide to commits suicide...
What the devil are you smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by charisexy(f): 9:26am On Mar 14
una no go allow person to die in piece : cheesy
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by shadrach77: 9:53am On Mar 14
What he needs is reorientation, rehabilitation and therapy not imprisonment. That will only worsen his state of mind cry
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Emmanuel30a2: 10:36am On Mar 14
Draslo:

Come and I would shows you... I am an heavy smoker, I can play poker, snoker, soccer, etc...
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Emmanuel30a2: 10:45am On Mar 14
Draslo:

Don't poke me when I dey smokes... Nobody gives me coke or nobody gives money to buy coke, na y I dey smoke... Nobody gives me coke and nobody gives me cherokee or cherokee keys... Ovoke, I would choke you next time you pokes and provokes me when&where I dey smoke...na so I dey find smoke, since nobody gives me coke... I would invokes and provokes the spirit of coke&smoke or the spirit of smoke with coke, etc; to chokes&hokes you next time you pokes and provokes me as I dey smoke... No carry your joke comes here, I no dey joke, na smoke I dey smoke... I no dey joke when I dey smoke or as I dey smoke... Else I would chokes... you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Formats In Nigeria - See How They Make Money / How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life / Mob Set Police-Post Ablaze Over Killing Of Okada Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.