Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide (7062 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Emman08: 10:49am On Mar 14
If the man was in depression, police will send him into hyper depression. Nigerian Police!
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Draslo(m): 10:56am On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Don't poke me when I dey smokes... Nobody gives me coke or nobody gives money to buy coke, na y I dey smoke... Nobody gives me coke and nobody gives me cherokee or cherokee keys... Ovoke, I would choke you next time you pokes and provokes me when&where I dey smoke...na so I dey find smoke, since nobody gives me coke... I would invokes and provokes the spirit of coke&smoke or the spirit of smoke with coke, etc; to chokes&hokes you next time you pokes and provokes me as I dey smoke... No carry your joke comes here, I no dey joke, na smoke I dey smoked.. I no dey joke when I dey smoke or as I dey smoke... Else I would chokes... you...
Rapping and/or rhyming and repeating words shows low intelligence. Try improve on your English, delivery, etc. Read English books and also study the dictionary for new and witty words
I wish you good luck in your career
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Blacktruth: 11:14am On Mar 14
Creamypie:
Attempted suicide is death penalty

All die na die , something must kill a human

1 Like

Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Emmanuel30a2: 12:29pm On Mar 14
Draslo:

Rapping and/or rhyming and repeating words shows low intelligence. Try improve on your English, delivery, etc. Read English books and also study the dictionary for new and witty words
I wish you good luck in your career
You are d next in line or d next person 2 leave this world 2day or tomorrow? Anyways, I invokes&provokes the GOD of cokes&smokes 2 chokes&smokes u...b4 the ends of 2day... U don't know negligence, how can u know intelligence...? Motherfucker, GOD DAMNS u...baby boy... I don't needs 2 warn u... U have low self esteem, u can't join my team or bcom one of team... U are not even in my dream, let alone in my dream team... May MY GOD MURDER ur father, mothers&sisters including ur brothers... Amen! Oponu ayirada... I would curse&cut ur penis, u won't be able 2 have sexual intercourse with ur penis; let alone have sexual intercourse with ur nieces...dat have become mrs or still a miss... U av prayed amissed, u don't know what u av missed&what u wud miss.
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Skepticus: 2:14pm On Mar 14
AntiChristian:
It's a major sin to kill oneself!

Hell is the final destination for such people!

Mumu, Nigeria is the worst Hell already. The so-called one in the next life may be better.

So, your threat of hell is meaningless to someone who is already in hell.
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by AntiChristian: 3:51pm On Mar 15
Skepticus:

Mumu, Nigeria is the worst Hell already. The so-called one in the next life may be better.

So, your threat of hell is meaningless to someone who is already in hell.

That's you own perception.

Nigeria is not hell for me!
And I will never encounter hell in this world or in the next!

Least severe level of Hell
The least severe (in torment) of its levels – from which we seek refuge with Allah – was mentioned by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in the Hadith reported by al-Nu’man ibn Bashir who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The least severely punished of the people of Hell will be a man who has two shoes and shoelaces of Fire – according to another version: two live coals will be placed on the soles of his feet – because of which his brains will boil as a pot boils. He will not think that anyone is being punished more severely than him, but he will be the one who is punished most lightly.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 6562; Muslim, 212)
Re: Man Lands In Kano Police Custody After Attempted Suicide by Draslo(m): 9:42am On Mar 19
Emmanuel30a2:
You are d next in line or d next person 2 leave this world 2day or tomorrow? Anyways, I invokes&provokes the GOD of cokes&smokes 2 chokes&smokes u...b4 the ends of 2day... U don't know negligence, how can u know intelligence...? Motherfucker, GOD DAMNS u...baby boy... I don't needs 2 warn u... U have low self esteem, u can't join my team or bcom one of team... U are not even in my dream, let alone in my dream team... May MY GOD MURDER ur father, mothers&sisters including ur brothers... Amen! Oponu ayirada... I would curse&cut ur penis, u won't be able 2 have sexual intercourse with ur penis; let alone have sexual intercourse with ur nieces...dat have become mrs or still a miss... U av prayed amissed, u don't know what u av missed&what u wud miss.
Calm your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings And Cultism In UAM (uni Agric Makurdi) with photos / How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life / Mob Set Police-Post Ablaze Over Killing Of Okada Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.