Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work (451 Views)

The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by achorladey: 7:03am On Mar 17
Veecruz:

O you are confessing that your mother kills children, because she is a woman because you could not answer a simple questiion. grin

MaxInDHouse has to run away from the question knowing his arrogance filled military intelligence brain was exposed grin grin
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Maximus692(m): 8:22am On Mar 17
Veecruz:

O you are confessing that your mother kills children, because she is a woman because you could not answer a simple questiion. grin

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7998307/women-always-kill-potential-children

Check and read what the OP said about women even though he's a product of women! smiley
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Veecruz: 9:49am On Mar 17
Maximus692:

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7998307/women-always-kill-potential-children

Check and read what the OP said about women even though he's a product of women! smiley

So if your father was a politician you would not see nor talk about the evils politicians do and all politicians are good because your father is a politician right? See how unjust your judgment is.
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Plus1234: 10:00am On Mar 17
jesusjnr2020:
James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/Faith Not Works

This is apostle James, the half brother of Jesus, who succeeded Simon Peter as leader of the church in Jerusalem. He should know a thing or two about Jesus and His teachings. Although he didn't specifically mention whose false teaching he was referring to on this occasion, it's that glaring everyone true Christian knows it was Paul's.

Here's the teaching of Paul he was referring to:

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

This is his impeccable rebuttal:

James 2:14-26 (KJV)

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

You can clearly see that not every apostle agreed that every teaching of Paul was inerrant and inspired of God as many Paulians erroneously think.

God bless.
You are Antichrist and evil sowing discord among Christians.
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:12am On Mar 17
Plus1234:
You are Antichrist and evil sowing discord among Christians.
Don't be stupid! Antichrist has to do with being anti-Christ and His teachings so you Paulians are the original antichrists for rejecting Christ teachings to your destruction!
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Maximus692(m): 11:15am On Mar 17
Veecruz:

So if your father was a politician you would not see nor talk about the evils politicians do and all politicians are good because your father is a politician right? See how unjust your judgment is.

So in other words your mom is also a killer since she's a woman, right? smiley
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Veecruz: 11:22am On Mar 17
Maximus692:

So in other words your mom is also a killer since she's a woman, right? smiley

In other words, you would never expose.your mother even after seeing all the bones of dead people in her wardrobe and you see her chopping another one, because she is your mother, right?
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Maximus692(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17
Veecruz:

In other words, you would never expose.your mother even after seeing all the bones of dead people in her wardrobe and you see her chopping another one, because she is your mother, right?

Are you saying everyone is a politician?
If some women are killers my own mom isn't that's why i'm chatting with you now otherwise she should have killed me! smiley
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Mar 17
Plus1234:
■ You are Antichrist and evil sowing discord among Christians.
Christianity as a religion today boasts of over 47,000 sects/cults/denominations, divisions i.e. discord, its very foundation is steeped in discord. Every one of the many discordant units— over 47,000 sects/cults/denominations — boats of doctrines and traditions that differ from the next, yet all of them claim to be of the same God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ who are instead one(in agreement). Can a lie equate to a Truth? Can that which is of discord be said of that which is one in agreement? lipsrsealed
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Veecruz: 4:49am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Are you saying everyone is a politician?
If some women are killers my own mom isn't that's why i'm chatting with you now otherwise she should have killed me! smiley

Is it compulsory that she must kill you to be a murderer? And the bottomline is that you have told us that if your mother is a killer/ritualist.you wont tell anyone.
Re: James Rebuttal Of Paul's Erroneous Teaching On Salvation By Grace/faith Not Work by Maximus692(m): 4:54am On Mar 18
Veecruz:

Is it compulsory that she must kill you to be a murderer? And the bottomline is that you have told us that if your mother is a killer/ritualist.you wont tell anyone.

OK o! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

James The Brother Of Jesus Never Believed Jesus To Be God / Happy Easter To You! / Traditionalist Demandsn1.5m From Ogun Gov,amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.