Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God (1349 Views)

Sex Worshippers Will Always Kill Children To Appease Demons and Enslave Others / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Feb 12
Have you noticed that women don't like babies and children that are goodly?

Check it, while the world is screaming "o what an adorable and sweet baby can i carry her: o i wish she was mine: o, i wish i could take her home: o, i could carry this baby all day". the mother is just looking at you like something is wrong with you.

And if you check it, you would see that she wishes she could give you the baby, And if you still check it, you would see that she does not like that particular child.

But check it, check the mothers of all bad and evil children, you would see that their mothers always love them very very much up to the point that she would kill you if you correct or teach or beat her child.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Feb 12
Meanwhile, if it is the good child, she does not care. She treats them with hatred and scorn and abandonment.

Always abusing and insulting them and always trying to destroy them by putting them down, giving them bad advice generally making them the target of her anger and rage.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Righthussle: 12:45pm On Feb 12
Go find food chop, oga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Feb 12
Righthussle:
Go find food chop, oga.

See am! Evil don come to dey complain.

i know say you dey confess say you dey hungry, so go hustle for your garri, but e no go satisfy you and you go still die of hunger. Or dem go burn you because you tiff, so dat you go still go hell go continue ya burning.

Person wey dey hungry no fit make dis kain post.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53pm On Feb 12
Check it, if the child changes and becomes an evil child, you would see that the mother would love her.

But if she still does not change, then the mother would rain more hells up to trying to get the child to kill herself.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:05pm On Feb 12
And then, there are many cases like this where the evil woman does not have time for all this conversion protocol; She just goes straight ahead to kill the child.

https://www.nairaland.com/7997524/mother-baked-newborn-daughter-death#128402214

https://www.nairaland.com/3731422/mother-throws-new-born-baby#55401447

https://www.nairaland.com/2192421/photo-8months-old-baby-burnt#31549634

That is why their killing does not make any sense as they cannot tell you that they killed the child because the child's good-goody and joy was torture full to them.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:25am On Feb 13
Dtruthspeaker:

Check it, while the world is screaming "o what an adorable and sweet baby can i carry her: o i wish she was mine: o, i wish i could take her home: o, i could carry this baby all day". the mother is just looking at you like something is wrong with you.

And if you check it, you would see that she wishes she could give you the baby, And if you still check it, you would see that she does not like that particular child.

But check it, check the mothers of all bad and evil children, you would see that their mothers always love them very very much up to the point that she would kill you if you correct or teach or beat her child.

Yes it is no news na that the daughters of eve will like you more when you are evil and manipulative.

They will give you money if you can lie and deceive them very well and be an asshole though the claim they don't like liars and cheaters blablabla but it's a lie.

Now be a very good upright person and watch that admiration go down the drain

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25am On Feb 13
LalastiklaIa:

Yes it is no news na that the daughters of eve will like you more when you are evil and manipulative.

They will give you money if you can lie and deceive them very well and be an asshole though the claim they don't like liars and cheaters blablabla but it's a lie.

Now be a very good upright person and watch that admiration go down the drain

i did not know o but i only noticed that when you do the right and good while men honour you and say you did well and are even unhappy that they were not the ones who did it, wonen on the other hand are silently angry and the next thing they do is to say something or do something that will annoy you.

And that is why you see them choose a very bad guy who is even known to be a sex predatot over and above the guy who keeps himself clean and free of bad report.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37am On Feb 29
https://www.nairaland.com/8015328/mum-let-man-sleep-teenage/1#128700010

See it! Na mama na im dey pimmp her own teenage daughter knowing that unlawful sex kills and activates God's Curses on women upon her. i bet she is a virgin.

And in all this nobody go see say na Mama na im on the engine of evil and wickedness
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 10:27pm On Mar 02
You are a devil sent from the pit of hell,of you are no fear open your face here,make police investigate you,am sure you are a serial killer who has taken the lives of any woman foolish enough to fall into your trap

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14pm On Mar 08
Preciousese:
You are a devil sent from the pit of hell,of you are no fear open your face here,make police investigate you,am sure you are a serial killer who has taken the lives of any woman foolish enough to fall into your trap

See how devil's wife is screaming because she has been exposed.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Bruno3000(m): 3:55am On Mar 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Check it, while the world is screaming "o what an adorable and sweet baby can i carry her: o i wish she was mine: o, i wish i could take her home: o, i could carry this baby all day". the mother is just looking at you like something is wrong with you. Most of the women are possessed with the spirit of witchcraft. That's why they would hate anything goodly.

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Bruno3000(m): 3:56am On Mar 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Check it, while the world is screaming "o what an adorable and sweet baby can i carry her: o i wish she was mine: o, i wish i could take her home: o, i could carry this baby all day". the mother is just looking at you like something is wrong with you. Most of the women are possessed with the spirit of witchcraft. That's why they would hate anything goodly.

They are possessed. That's why they would hate anything goodly.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On Mar 09
Bruno3000:

Exactly why people say women and satan are 5 and 6.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Emmanuel30a2: 12:45pm On Mar 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Who tells you that men&women likes their children, let alone love children/someones children...?
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Zaheertyler(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly why we people say women and satan are 5 and 6.
This guy!!

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 7:16am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

See how devil's wife is screaming because she has been exposed.

Oh so men are now devils

See how confused you are
Your mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 7:17am On Mar 10
Bruno3000:

Another mad man here,that means since you survived your possessed mother,you are an ungodly child

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 7:18am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly why people say women and satan are 5 and 6.

Oh I just discovered something,so you are gay
No wonder the woman hating
We didn't hold you oh
Go and be gay we no disturb you from receiving your anus blasting oh

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Oh I just discovered something,so you are gay
No wonder the woman hating
We didn't hold you oh
Go and be gay we no disturb you from receiving your anus blasting oh

See crazed desperation of Satan"s no 1 and favourite.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Oh so men are now devils

See how confused you are
Your mentally unstable

See anoconda twisting in proof that women are serpents. See how desperate the evil woman is
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 7:39am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

See anoconda twisting in proof that women are serpents.

Your mother is the great anoconda that birthed a gay fool like you

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Preciousese(f): 7:39am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

See crazed desperation of Satan"s no 1 and favourite.

Dude enjoy your gayness oh
Don't stress me
Be collect dick in your anus why bother us na

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53am On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Your mother is the great anoconda that birthed a gay fool like you

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losing evil woman who bleeps everything from agberos, to sticks, to animals to children, whether male and female or alien. Dirty stinking cursed evil bitch.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01am On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Dude enjoy your gayness oh
Don't stress me
Be collect dick in your anus why bother us na

Says the Cursed one daily bleeped in the yansh by dogs who eats the feaces of men. Dog fucker.

https://www.nairaland.com/4232262/lady-narrates-how-she-sex#63262575

https://www.nairaland.com/2526343/18yr-old-girl-said-she#36960437
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Bruno3000(m): 8:12am On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Another mad man here,that means since you survived your possessed mother,you are an ungodly child
My mom never treated me badly... Kwasi hundu grin
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Was your mother abusive towards you? Is your wife abusive to your children?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 11:18am On Mar 10
Bruno3000:
My mom never treated me badly... Kwasi hundu grin
The ignorant poster said "all women" that means if you believe him, every women in his family and you that believe him are devil. He hate women with all his life and see them as children of the devil. God created us all with choices. The ability to do good and evil exist in us all. This is why some are evil and others good depending on what they choosed. Whenever we do evil at first, the good in us always prick us that is why we feel remorse. When this goes on and we keep ignoring the good in us, we suddenly become evil. So God created no evil. It our inability to heed that makes us evil. This exists in male and female. If you follow the rubbish the ignorant man posted that means every woman in his family and yours are the devil. To him all women are devil. He don't know "all" includes his mother and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Mar 10
LordReed:

Was your mother abusive towards you? Is your wife abusive to your children?

I could as well tell you my.house address and tribe.
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On Mar 10
bobestman:
The ignorant poster said "all women" that means if you believe him, every women in his family and you that believe him are devil. ..

See, the evil has come with his lying and lies for no where did i say "all women".
Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by bobestman(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

See, the evil has come with his lying and lies for no where did i say "all women".
Women mean "All Women" modify and balance cos some men also kill godly women

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God by LordReed(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

I could as well tell you my.house address and tribe.

Well you said ALWAYS so I guess it means your mom abused you or she considered you evil. Which one was it? Same with your wife, better seek help quickly if your wife is abusing your children.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Favourite Pastors And Why / Can You Do This? / It All Begins In Genesis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.