Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist (976 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist by Trollegend(m): 7:43am On Mar 14
As a bachelor, living a flat alone doing some lonely stuffs in the house. I was busy siping my beer gently and watching one war korean movie.
until one strange sound from my ceiling gave a second thought to repent of my sins. The sound doesn't sound like that popular okete(pouched rat). So i hid myself in my wardrobe and accompanied myself with a knife and one abandoned equipment for fixing freezer( the stuff had a gun shape)
I knew it was a thief, he must have entered through the spare ceiling in the corridor meant for electricians.
An idea just came to my mind. And i made a fake call on phone, speaking some slangs and occultic words. Then i switched my torch on, and put those fake weapons on the reflection, and directed to the wall in my parlour. Then i began to talk aggresively on phone, that i would kill anyone that comes my way with a gun with charm.
Oh people, the thief silently opened his secret break in and ran away. The mumu was already removing my plasma tv and bluetooth speaker. Dis aboki thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:22am On Mar 14
Awesome strategy

Trollegend:
As a bachelor, living a flat alone doing some lonely stuffs in the house. I was busy siping my beer gently and watching one war korean movie.
until one strange sound from my ceiling gave a second thought to repent of my sins. The sound doesn't sound like that popular okete(pouched rat). So i hid myself in my wardrobe and accompanied myself with a knife and one abandoned equipment for fixing freezer( the stuff had a gun shape)
I knew it was a thief, he must have entered through the spare ceiling in the corridor meant for electricians.
An idea just came to my mind. And i made a fake call on phone, speaking some slangs and occultic words. Then i switched my torch on, and put those fake weapons on the reflection, and directed to the wall in my parlour. Then i began to talk aggresively on phone, that i would kill anyone that comes my way with a gun with charm.
Oh people, the thief silently opened his secret break in and ran away. The mumu was already removing my plasma tv and bluetooth speaker. Dis aboki thief

1 Like

Re: How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist by RepoMan007: 2:04pm On Mar 14
You don't mean it.
Re: How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14
That one na low IQ level thief!

Assuming he had succeeded how exactly would he have carried away a whole plasma TV set in the middle of the night without attracting attention to himself?! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist by Rexymania(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14
Wow... You better fix any loop in your house. Get a better weapon 🔪

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist by aycorporat(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14
Kobicove:
That one na low IQ level thief!

Assuming he had succeeded how exactly would he have carried away a whole plasma TV set in the middle of the night without attracting attention to himself?! grin

Exactly what I was thinking

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Is It Advisable To Wait For The A Girl You're 11 Years Older Than For Marriage / Girls Looking For Guys Branch Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.