Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency (16125 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by TYCO77: 3:31pm On Mar 14
[color=#000099][/color]
Islie:
It's True 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200Million Each For Constituency Projects —Chief Whip, Ndume

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/13/its-true-10-senate-leaders-including-me-got-over-n200million-each-constituency-projects

Balderdash! These politicians should take cognizance they are the peoples' representatives in the legislative upper chamber; it follows that no senatorial zone/district is greater than another and the said fund is for constituency development. If I understands the senator's narrative it translates that some senatorial zones will ripe dividend of democracy above some others, that is, if at all the fund will be deployed on constituency projects. This is not fair to the people and to other members of the chamber. This is the peoples common wealth not a legacy of a private or limited liability enterprise.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by HateBigots: 4:26pm On Mar 14
OfoIgbo:
Ndume should be arrested for being a part of padding the budget.

Who will arrested him?. His fellow thieves??
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Tzar(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14
Nigerian legislative arm should be pro bono/ part time.
But as usual Nigerians are to hypocritical, lazy and biased for the change required for the country to progress!
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by ebbo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14
Dpharisee:
Ranking Senators get more than N1b in constituency projects, the issue is that some of the projects will never be delivered but completion certificates will be issued and the money paid to their companies

Oil dey ur head my brother. Most of the commentators don't even know what they are saying.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by jojothaiv(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14
SoNature:
People pray for countries where leaders make efforts to fix them. Praying for a country where leaders gather to share the resources of the country is a waste of time and prayer.

People praying for Nigeria are wasting their time and prayer. Direct that prayer to your wellbeing and loved ones. Nigeria wasn't designed to attain greatness!
Regrettably....
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Charlie2020(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:
Abaribe also said he collected 266million and these men are ranking senators, so where's the 500million coming from?. If Bello Elrufai could deny receiving SUV, i'd never believe Ningi and his likes. All they do is form factional group to carry out an agenda.
If Abaribe without portfolio in the senate got 266 million, how much do you think chief whip Ndume Or Senate presido Akpabio and his DSP would get?
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Ageco(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14
Nigeria wasn't designed to attain greatness! [May be you're right. It's unthinkable our leaders are this callous. People who were elected to make Nigeria better are the ones making Nigeria worse by the day. What an irony!
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by oyebanji(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14
Cash or allocation?

Islie:
It's True 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200Million Each For Constituency Projects —Chief Whip, Ndume

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/13/its-true-10-senate-leaders-including-me-got-over-n200million-each-constituency-projects
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by verifiablefacts: 7:03pm On Mar 14
Dpharisee:
Ranking Senators get more than N1b in constituency projects, the issue is that some of the projects will never be delivered but completion certificates will be issued and the money paid to their companies

No where did I see N1b,we need proofs please.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Putindbutt: 7:08pm On Mar 14
Charlie2020:
If Abaribe without portfolio in the senate got 266 million, how much do you think chief whip Ndume Or Senate presido Akpabio and his DSP would get?
You're ignorant but instead of asking, you ended up embarrassing yourself. An high ranking senator or a senior senator enjoys certain priviledges above his junior colleagues whether he is a serving official or not. Abaribe is the most senior senator from the southeast presently and in the same class as Ndume and Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Christian36: 7:14pm On Mar 14
I think it is high time to stay away from Nigeria politics because this kind news get me annoyed. In a country where hardship is killing people, they are sharing money as if it is water they water. Imagine one person receiving 1/5 of a billion naira
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Minime10(f): 5:16am On Mar 15
The NASS members are the real robbers. Pen robbers. These are pure and undiluted evil gangs with no conscience.
God must apologise to Satan.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Thegamingorca(m): 5:49am On Mar 15
Me, I didn't get! But did I go to the press?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice / Only Lagos Can Afford N30,000 Minimum Wage — Govs / Bola Tinubu Visits Traditional Rulers In Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.