Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity (12835 Views)

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum / AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman / What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Zombieoppressor(m): 5:19am On Mar 15
mobisonkk2:
Abdul Ningi is someone I know on a personal level while growing up in Bauchi State, So we are not even surprise. We used to call him Uncle gaga due to his affinity to always tell lies. He was a cleaner with the defunct Inland Bank. He was an uncle to my childhood friend Magaji, he is the immediate younger brother to Magaji's mum, they are from Ningi town in Bauchi State.

A borderline retard, He was never in any classroom or in any form of formal education. He actually forged the credentials he used to contest for house of representatives the first time he was elected.

Hmmm
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by chigo32: 5:20am On Mar 15
Why do u people don't want ds country to grow, u guys want ds country to be backwards forever. Other countries have left Nigeria behind, nobody will like to speak d truth because of how d treated this senator because he said the truth
StOla:
A mischief maker and enemy of the state cannot be trusted with anything sensitive.

Besides, all the ignorant minds above have forgotten that a suspended senator cannot be chairing any committee while still suspended.

Nothing significant here.

1 Like

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by hollywater: 5:26am On Mar 15
YesDaddyTill203:
Good.

Such a clueless incompetent mumu should not be allowed to head anything.
One of Nigeria's problem just commented.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Fiscus105(m): 5:50am On Mar 15
dexterinc2003:
In a truly sane country.

The allegations would be investigated.

Not saying this guy is 100 percent clean, but this abrupt suspension and replacement is just sooo fishy.

But then, we are in Nigeria, where anything goes and the Oppressed support their Oppressor for mere crumbs any time and day.

For a sane individual, he himself can do findings. You have phone, Google amount the president presented and compare it with amount he claimed president presented.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by everythingtall3: 5:51am On Mar 15
Atleast we should praise this guy for speaking out. If tomorrow someone spot what is really fraud, they will refuse to speak because of people like you
YesDaddyTill203:
Good.

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:56am On Mar 15
YesDaddyTill203:
Good.

Are you a congenital fool or just a paid fool ?
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by F4ufw3ftg: 6:03am On Mar 15
:

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by maasoap(m): 6:06am On Mar 15
YesDaddyTill203:
Good.

Because he exposed corruption of budget padding of 3.7 trillion naira? Nigeria truly deserve the leaders they have
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by maasoap(m): 6:09am On Mar 15
StOla:
A mischief maker and enemy of the state cannot be trusted with anything sensitive.

That he told Nigerians how budget was messed up?

Besides, all the ignorant minds above have forgotten that a suspended senator cannot be chairing any committee while still suspended.

Nothing significant here.
Story teller, who exactly are you lecturing here? It is not about replacement but what happened before replacement
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by maasoap(m): 6:14am On Mar 15
gashiwalesman:

A ranking senator, handling issue of national security in such a manner should know better! He didn't raise that issue at the plenary, how it was convenient to first share such weighty matters on BBC radio programme than the senate floor smells mischief... Senators are bound by ethics and standard guidelines...

The EFCC should scrutinize the budget to find any fowl play... I don't trust Akpabio and Tinubu.

Everything is now the issue of national security grin grin grin. Will you these jokers allow us to breath for a second. Just one issue of what each senator will get secretly from the 2024 budget and how it was corruptly inflated by 3.7 trillion naira is now the issue of national security? Hehe!
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Geonigga(m): 6:16am On Mar 15
YesDaddyTill203:
Good.

I thought you are educated but now I realized that you are such an idiot
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Mar 15
mobisonkk2:
Abdul Ningi is someone I know on a personal level while growing up in Bauchi State, So we are not even surprise. We used to call him Uncle gaga due to his affinity to always tell lies.

Lies? Are you even aware of the number of senators that are coming out right now on this issue? If anyone is a liar, definitely it is you.

He was a cleaner with the defunct Inland Bank. He was an uncle to my childhood friend Magaji, he is the immediate younger brother to Magaji's mum, they are from Ningi town in Bauchi State.

Mumu. Who asked you all these JAMB questions that you are answering now?

A borderline retard, He was never in any classroom or in any form of formal education. He actually forged the credentials he used to contest for house of representatives the first time he was elected.
I guess you needed something from him but couldn't get it. Because it is truly amusing when a failure like you is describing someone that no one in your family can stand with shoulder to shoulder in such a manner. You should have kept all these trash in your grey matter.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Yakson09: 6:30am On Mar 15
Nigeria wich way forward. Just because of talking the truth. Wich kind senate be this
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by tonyshine01: 6:32am On Mar 15
Why must a Northerner head that committee?
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by tnerro1(m): 6:33am On Mar 15
In Nigeria, when you try to defend the truth politically, even your family members will abandon you 😁
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by id4sho(m): 6:39am On Mar 15
mobisonkk2:
Abdul Ningi is someone I know on a personal level while growing up in Bauchi State, So we are not even surprise. We used to call him Uncle gaga due to his affinity to always tell lies. He was a cleaner with the defunct Inland Bank. He was an uncle to my childhood friend Magaji, he is the immediate younger brother to Magaji's mum, they are from Ningi town in Bauchi State.

Fada gaskiya fa
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by mobisonkk2: 7:04am On Mar 15
I don't usually do this but here is a challenge. Let's do 10 million naira give away here on nairaland. Open a thread and tag me. On that thread you WILL choose 20 people randomly between interested participants.

I just wanna check who is a failure between you and me. Don't keep me waiting

maasoap:

Lies? Are you even aware of the number of senators that are coming out right now on this issue? If anyone is a liar, definitely it is you.

I guess you needed something from him but couldn't get it. Because it is truly amusing when a failure like you is describing someone that no one in your family can stand with shoulder to shoulder in such a manner. You should have kept all these trash in your grey matter.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Pestsolutions1(m): 7:06am On Mar 15
They are all the same thing, circle of corruption.
Anywsys for that effective fumigation services anywhere in Lagos, Pest solutions integrated services is here for that.
Let's talk on 08027995905
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by mobisonkk2: 7:13am On Mar 15
And if you don't respond to the above challenge, know that you will end up in a mysterious accident that your corpse will be by roadside for all to see. Your children, if you have any, or whenever you have them, will be source of sorrow and pains to you.

Any money you will ever have in this life shall be used for paying medical bills and burials of your love ones.

Open the said thread, and pick randomly for winners yourself.

maasoap:

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by mobisonkk2: 7:19am On Mar 15
10 million giveaways each between me and you to nairalanders and if you wanna up amount, why not? Just mention any amount. All transfers to the lucky selected ones must be made within 2 hrs . To remain anonymous, mine will come via POS with receipts posted on that thread.

maasoap:

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by mobisonkk2: 7:22am On Mar 15
Still waiting....If you don't respond to my challenge, it shall never be well with your generations. You will choke and die in your sleep.

maasoap:

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by donkach: 8:04am On Mar 15
You're too generous! What crumbs? Who dash them. Pinch of salt, they no see 🙈
dexterinc2003:
In a truly sane country.

The allegations would be investigated.

Not saying this guy is 100 percent clean, but this abrupt suspension and replacement is just sooo fishy.

But then, we are in Nigeria, where anything goes and the Oppressed support their Oppressor for mere crumbs any time and day.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by itelima: 8:09am On Mar 15
The told the truth n got dethroned for it.

Only the truth can set you free.

I believe he's now free to do what he likes.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by YorubaKing: 8:15am On Mar 15
mobisonkk2:

Baba, gbenu e soun! How much were you paid to spew this nonsense?

You're probably paid in jollof rice.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Chyma231(m): 8:28am On Mar 15
[ you are a fool ]A mischief maker and enemy of the state cannot be trusted with anything sensitive.

Nothing significant here. [/quote]
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:41am On Mar 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nigeria

A nation filled with hypocrites, fake, tribalistic and wicked people
yeah,and heartless, ruthless conman Edo fraudsters like you who steals from both old and young.you are also a bonafide product of the rotten system.
See who dey talk and some brainless morons dey rush like him crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by mastermaestro(m): 9:34am On Mar 15
What a sinking nation we live in! Once you expose rot, you go down in the stead of those who perpetrate the rot. And you guys desire a good nation? That's a long joke.

The evil men are united across tribes, parties and religion. Corrupt elites don't take tribe, party and religion to heart. Their binding tribe is corruption, their single party is corruption, and their common religion is corruption.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by torqque7(m): 9:38am On Mar 15
YesDaddyTill203:
Good.

You sound so dumb and hungry..It's because of touts like you that this country can never be good. A man is telling you that they are stealing your money to enjoy while you can even buy fuel for your bike or gas to cook and instead of you to encourage an investigation you rather encourage them shutting him up so they can continue stealing and living luxurious lives while a poverty striken imp like you sings their praises.. unfortunately you are too dumb to use your brain. And I can bet you can't even feed well.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by Okoroawusa: 9:45am On Mar 15
Once Obidients start supporting you on any matter then your downfall is close... very close
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Mar 15
mobisonkk2:
Still waiting....If you don't respond to my challenge, it shall never be well with your generations. You will choke and die in your sleep.

mobisonkk2:
10 million giveaways each between me and you to nairalanders and if you wanna up amount, why not? Just mention any amount. All transfers to the lucky selected ones must be made within 2 hrs . To remain anonymous, mine will come via POS with receipts posted on that thread.

I will say it again, you're nothing but empty. You are even commenting like someone who is dealing with the onset of mental problem.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by maasoap(m): 10:37am On Mar 15
mobisonkk2:
And if you don't respond to the above challenge, know that you will end up in a mysterious accident that your corpse will be by roadside for all to see. Your children, if you have any, or whenever you have them, will be source of sorrow and pains to you.

Any money you will ever have in this life shall be used for paying medical bills and burials of your love ones.

Open the said thread, and pick randomly for winners yourself.
mobisonkk2:
I don't usually do this but here is a challenge. Let's do 10 million naira give away here on nairaland. Open a thread and tag me. On that thread you WILL choose 20 people randomly between interested participants.

I just wanna check who is a failure between you and me. Don't keep me waiting

Is there a way for me to get your parents' contacts? Because it looks like you're dealing with something big upstairs. I just hope that it's not too late.
Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by mobisonkk2: 11:12am On Mar 15
Stop acting like a goat and take up the challenge, broke asss fool.

maasoap:

Is there a way for me to get your parents' contacts? Because it looks like you're dealing with something big upstairs. I just hope that it's not too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate / 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed / Bode George: Fayose Behaving Like A Heavily Disturbed Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.