Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike (15642 Views)

President Tinubu could help Nyesom Wike with the control of PDP, but....... / Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / I Was Formally PDP, But Now, I’m APC -cyberwolf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Praying4Nigeria: 2:42pm On Mar 15
Ok
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Successlane: 2:46pm On Mar 15
mmm
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by johnbuck81(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15
Atiku was greedy, he should have allow the presidential candidate come from the south but he thought he was smart. Wike did what's right for him.

4 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by peterboro: 2:48pm On Mar 15
What kind of selfish and manipulative politics are we going to call this?

He has showed truly who he is by his actions.
He only wants to be recognised in everything, and whenever it didn't work out for him he will now turn a rebel.

VERY USELESS PATTERN OF LIFE.

Are you the first governor of River State?

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Successlane: 2:50pm On Mar 15
Depriest2020:
The only man bigger than PDP. Ordinary suspension PDP couldn't give Wike talk more of expulsion.

I pity PDP,

Wike in PDP is

'BUFFALO' in 'JEWELRIES SHOP'

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Always82: 2:51pm On Mar 15
This is the only man with the balls in Nigeria politics.he say his mind from day one that.if somethings are not done right in pdp he will not support the party.and atiku with that tiv man take him for granted.saying without him pdp will win the election squarely. All of us no the end result.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by DatNiggaDaz: 2:54pm On Mar 15
Your food go soon don
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15
SoNature:
Wike rigged Rivers State election results for the APC and went scot-free because in Nigeria anything goes. iRev shows a result totally different from what was announced.

I'll start taking this country seriously the day the legislators enact laws to sentence election riggers to death. Until then, Nigeria remains a failed British experiment.
How come Neither Obi nor Atiku made that claim at the tribunal?
Were they afraid of Wike?

4 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by onuman: 3:06pm On Mar 15
An election thief is making up excuses to convince his fellow thieves.
What landed Wike the job of FCT Minister if not his brazen rewritting of presidential election results in Rivers state to make Bola Tinubu to win Nigeria's last presidential election? How come Wike believes most Nigerians are fools who subvert the will of the electorate?

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by YourKarma: 3:09pm On Mar 15
RPG2020:
Between wike and disgrace na Time grin
The guy neva even know wetin dey wait am for front.
His fall will be epic
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by onuman: 3:12pm On Mar 15
RPG2020:
Between wike and disgrace na Time grin

Wike is already a disgraced politician. Wait after his service to Tinubu for his reward for stealing presidential election results in Rivers state. He thinks Nigerians are drunkards like him. Even Tinubu will despise Wike before long.
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by lekonso: 3:13pm On Mar 15
BondRiv:
Atiku ruined PDP with his desperation. No one should bother Wike.
Plus the fact that, he is not even a smart politician. If he contests in 2027 again, he will still loose. He has lost his chance of winning by not staying in one place.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by onuman: 3:17pm On Mar 15
lekonso:

Plus the fact that, he is not even a smart politician. If he contests in 2027 again, he will still loose. He has lost his chance of winning by not staying in one place.
Atiku will come to contest presidential election again in 2027, as usual, to subvert any possibility for an Igbo to win Nigeria's presidential election.
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Ulogwe1: 3:27pm On Mar 15
Ogbeni calm down.

You're seeing the red flagg already.
Very soon, you be handicap in Rivers state.

We dey home dey wait for you.
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Ezeifeduba: 3:44pm On Mar 15
Better stay in APC and be proud you are part of those that destroyed this country
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by papamalik(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15
It's not a crime for an opposition political party member to accept appointment from another. The end result is service to the nation. The President can throw the door open for opposition party members who are ready to work with him to come on board. That is where true Democracy is active ooooo. But because, our electoral system is fraudulent, our politics is wrangled with anger and acrimony, and appointments are not based on merits but padi padi things. Everybody tends to be suspicious of everybody. Right now, APC are watching Wike with a telescope and PDP are watching him with a microscope.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15
Wike na imbecilic fool!
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by eepeepook: 4:00pm On Mar 15
Wike no get loyalty right from time. In future, we’ll see him drum support for LP and APGA, whichever pays more. No honour whatsoever.
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Bhella5(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15
9jvirgin:
You took Mr Obi's vote and gave it to APC and you expect to have peace of mind? You ruined the future of the people you claimed to love by changing their choice and rights during a crucial election for your selfish gains and you expect to be happy? Keep playing! Your end is near.
Here's a tissue cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Bhella5(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

How come Neither Obi nor Atiku made that claim at the tribunal?
Were they afraid of Wike?
No evidence. Instead they were chasing winds. grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Bhella5(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15
YourKarma:

His fall will be epic
Una still dey beat Una dry chest

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Morbeta11(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15
Nwodosis:
Take a break, you have achieved your destruction of the party.

As of this moment.....Apc ring leaders don't want you, Pdp will serve you that very cold meal when due........your financial war chest has been taken away.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ppogba: 4:22pm On Mar 15
His HE Mr. Wike.

The only politician in Nigeria today controlling 3 political parties in his state.

Follow who Sabi road.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ppogba: 4:23pm On Mar 15
eepeepook:
Wike no get loyalty right from time. In future, we’ll see him drum support for LP and APGA, whichever pays more. No honour whatsoever.

Exactly like the man who vowed to die the day he leaves APGA.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Anunakeeh: 4:26pm On Mar 15
Kosisochukwu12:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/im-a-member-of-pdp-but-decided-to-take-a-break-says-wike/

Wetin dey always Panelbit these people Side Facesgrin

That Part Side of the Eyes go con Dark like Charcoalgrin

Them don see Shegegrin
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ppogba: 4:27pm On Mar 15
YourKarma:

His fall will be epic

You still dey amongst those at the junction awaiting the epic fall of Wike?

He that is waiting to witness the blinking of a crab, will eventually die by the river side........ African proverb.

4 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by PstRansome: 4:28pm On Mar 15
Keep quiet there Wike.... You are a floating politician that can be thrown away at anytime... Don't claim to be relevant because you are not...
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by PHAYOL81: 4:53pm On Mar 15
Wike the man!
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by EDOLUWA: 5:16pm On Mar 15
Wike is a big tortoise and the end of tortoise is self destruction!!!

Whoever thinks is wise is a big fool.
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Khallicopyro: 5:18pm On Mar 15
Allowing him remain in PDP is a very big mistake. Person wey Fubara for give the Oshiomole treatment?
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Justnation: 5:25pm On Mar 15
You are not needed in PDP, just move to your preferred party in peace
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ispreloaded(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15
onuman:

Wike is already a disgraced politician. Wait after his service to Tinubu for his reward for stealing presidential election results in Rivers state. He thinks Nigerians are drunkards like him. Even Tinubu will despise Wike before long.
una don Start..... grin the man wike is a cat ....the more u think the less u see

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Spent N3.2bn On Cancelled Buhari’s Visit–pdp / Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School — Schoolmates / Aso Villa Crises Mirror Nigeria’s Broken State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.