Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike (15688 Views)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / I Was Formally PDP, But Now, I’m APC -cyberwolf / Rumble In The Delta? I Didn’t Nominate Peter Obi, Says Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ispreloaded(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15
ppogba:

You still dey amongst those at the junction awaiting the epic fall of Wike?

He that is waiting to witness the blinking of a crab, will eventually die by the river side........ African proverb.
gbam well said grin grin they should continue dreaming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by YourKarma: 5:50pm On Mar 15
ppogba:

You still dey amongst those at the junction awaiting the epic fall of Wike?

He that is waiting to witness the blinking of a crab, will eventually die by the river side........ African proverb.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Wike betrayed his party, and his people and you think he shouldn't get repercussions?
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by YourKarma: 5:50pm On Mar 15
Bhella5:
Una still dey beat Una dry chest

Dry chest or not, there's nothing worse than betrayal and that's what Wike did, he betrayed his own people
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ppogba: 6:36pm On Mar 15
YourKarma:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Wike betrayed his party, and his people and you think he shouldn't get repercussions?

What repercussions has the man who vowed never to leave APGA suffered?

Is that not betrayal?

Bro, betrayal is an integral part of Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15
If Atiku had pick Wike as VP, woo kwankwaso to PDP back, Tinubu might not have win or slightly win

Tinubu reelection is assured if obi takeaway PDP votes from southeast again

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Formation10: 7:30pm On Mar 15
Oga wike stay one side you know Apc no come board you won run go back to pdp oga no jump like frog 🐸🐸🐸🐸 way e get direction
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Formation10: 7:32pm On Mar 15
Ajens1991:
My idol. I admire him for his bravery
you admire waiting no good you better fine another person to admire
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by YourKarma: 7:46pm On Mar 15
ppogba:

What repercussions has the man who vowed never to leave APGA suffered?

Is that not betrayal?

Bro, betrayal is an integral part of Nigerian politics.

Leaving a party and actively working for the downfall of your party are two very different things. I'm sure you know this
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by ifeoluwapo25977: 9:48pm On Mar 15
Wike is deceiving himselfWike is deceiving himself...
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Ajens1991: 2:59am On Mar 16
Formation10:
you admire waiting no good you better fine another person to admire
so to admire bravery is bad in your village? .. you lack formation

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Iamanoited: 7:11am On Mar 16
I LIKE WIKE.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by seunayantokun(m): 11:58am On Mar 16
Is there anything Nigerian politicians cannot do?
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by Corroro: 1:15am On Mar 17
Hilarious Wike grin
Re: I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike by pquaver(m): 5:45am On Mar 17
SoNature:
Wike rigged Rivers State election results for the APC and went scot-free because in Nigeria anything goes. iRev shows a result totally different from what was announced.

I'll start taking this country seriously the day the legislators enact laws to sentence election riggers to death. Until then, Nigeria remains a failed British experiment.

Go and prove the rigging na.. Mtschew.. As e dey pain u, e dey sweet wike.. When he was doing it for pdp where u not enjoying it? Abeg go sit down hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra International Cargo/Passenger Airport (AICA) Ready In 18months - Obiano / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.