Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) (40245 Views)

The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by ricson11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15
Congratulations to me , tomorrow is my 7 years single anniversary

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:05pm On Mar 15
Ok reg was a virgin.

Old men and delusion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by iichidodo: 8:05pm On Mar 15
cococandy:

You can quote the divine manuscript of whatever you like, there’s no way to disguise the fact that fantasizing about having sexual relations with pubescent children is the absolute most disgusting thing a grown up can do.

Dangerous people making light of sexual assault on children
In the far east in China,more than a thousand years ago, pubescent virgins are regarded as part of spoils of war. Tamerlane, Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan, warriors of great repute had pubescent virgins in their harems...

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Amumaigwe: 8:05pm On Mar 15
virtualbliss:

So you mean virgins don't have boyfriends?
How about the so called virgins that have anal sex jus to preserve their virginity.
How about virgins that do MouthAction, or virgins that are lesbians?

The fact that a girl is a virgin doesn't mean that they are sexually pure. Some of them engages in sexual acts as well but may not indulge in vaginal sex just to preserve virginity

Sounds like consolation. If she managed to abstain from vaginal sex in spite of the pressure, she is still purer then her peers who indulge in all those perversions in addition to vaginal sex. So she is still preferable.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 8:06pm On Mar 15
Namaster:
Like this man.

He does not have time for a traumatized pussy that's on its last legs.

Ok, Regina was a virgin when he married her. Right now I can smell lies all over this place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by MrJames007: 8:06pm On Mar 15
But he don disvirgin some people
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Anashe: 8:06pm On Mar 15
iichidodo:
What did I say?!... It's like you don't understand proper English..

And it's like you're very stupid. You throw "pubescent" around like you know what it means.
Instead of spending all your life's worth on data to post nonsense online, invest in a dictionary and use it.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by iichidodo: 8:08pm On Mar 15
Anashe:

And it's like you're very stupid. You throw "pubescent" around like you know what it means.
Instead of spending all your life's worth on data to post nonsense online, invest in a dictionary and use it.
Whatever...

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by CrossRhodes: 8:08pm On Mar 15
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Simps don suffer for nairaland grin grin grin grin
Na to dey press their necks steady....

Old man like Ned wants a virgin but a small boy dey wait to sleep with girl wey old man don pour akamu full inside....

That's hideous mehn.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15
Was Regina Daniels a Virgo. When. You married her oga Ned? A billionaire is telling lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by zilon12(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15
He is right (rich) grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by vivalavida(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15
seanery:
Source of income.

Make one stupid blood no con spoil everything.

U dey see far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by LadyExcellency: 8:14pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
Funny, I never fancied virgins. I remember way back a young chubby damsel i was closed to with a serious relationship in view begged me to take her virginity, I fled.
A good woman is a good woman regardless of her sexual status. Not all virgins are sexually pure.

Stop consoling yourself. It's a good advice to marry virgins.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by zudozz: 8:16pm On Mar 15
GOFRONT:
I cant wait for it to get to my turn to lash this Regina......

Baba would soon turn to a vegetable and eventually, Regina's asset would go round for those of us lobbying for the coochie.

I used to think that stewpeed, laezy young men like you only exist in home videos and skits!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Timetravel88: 8:17pm On Mar 15
sweetTai:
Yeye man, are you a virgin?

Mumu man with simpish brain. Are you a billionaire?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Jayhome24: 8:18pm On Mar 15
We know as you dey used dem to do the thing for your money ritual renewal....bloody paedophile alien looking bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by nedekid: 8:18pm On Mar 15
GOFRONT:

Baba would soon turn to a vegetable and eventually, Regina's asset would go round for those of us lobbying for the coochie.
Lol, seems you don't know some of these older guys fit pass you.
Oga no de smoke, no de drink from time. Gyms, those days on Saturdays, he goes to play tennis at Nicon. He eats the best food but in small quantities. Goes to the finest spas, health farms in the uk, Europe, goes to clear his mind on villas on the Bosphorus Strait, eats the finest cheese, dines in the finest restaurants. He does not inhale smoke from the kind of cars me and you drive thinking we are using Ac, rather he inhales the filtered cool air from rolls royce, does not inhale farts, coughs, sneezes we digest on commercial flight, but rather rides in the comfort of private jets.
Guy, his 60 years is our own regular peoples 30 years of age. Lol

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fujiyama: 8:22pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
Funny, I never fancied virgins.

^^^
To each his own.

But...I haven't yet met the man in real life who is truly indifferent about this. Some claim it doesn't matter...until the chips are down. In the end, very few men actively seeks a woman who has 'been around' and go after her for that reason. They may accept it if they have no other options but if they had the power to change it...

Akalia:
A good woman is a good woman regardless of her sexual status.

^^^
Maybe we should start by asking who or what a 'good woman' is...

Akalia:
Not all virgins are sexually pure.

^^^
Again, we should start by clearly stating what sexual purity is...

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Kukutente23: 8:22pm On Mar 15
iichidodo:
The freshness and youthful allure of a pubescent virgin is enough to rejuvenate the life force of an aged man thus elongating the lifespan of the old individual...As an old man, just sinking your phallus inside the tight grip of the newly disvirgined receptacle can boost your life by considerable margins. If done right and timely with different virgins at varying times as one ages, a man can live up to 100 years or more.
Bros eeeeh

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15
CrossRhodes:

Na to dey press their necks steady....

Old man like Ned wants a virgin but a small boy dey wait to sleep with girl wey old man don pour akamu full inside....

That's hideous mehn.

I understand grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by jaksmillioniar: 8:30pm On Mar 15
Amumaigwe:

Are you a virgin? If not shift because the discussion on this thread is out of your reach.
use ur brain shes a happily married woman dat lived abroad.she don born so shes not a small girl u talk to anyhow think before u talk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 8:32pm On Mar 15
iichidodo:
What did I say?!... It's like you don't understand proper English..
Bro ignore them they're slow..the girl family is not complaining they're living their best lives, so why are they crying for her, why using paracetamol for someone else headache.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by advanceDNA: 8:34pm On Mar 15
Formation10:
Oga way they fine virgin hope say you too na virgin

U pple wey dey ask this question ..what point are u trying to make...

Person say na only fish e like..u dey ask am if he himself na fish...na only fish dey sabi chop chop fish?

I say na only woman wey get long hair I want .u dey ask me if I get long hair .....how naa??

I like yellow women..u dey ask me if I yellow..

As in.... the question no follow naaa..

15 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by virtualbliss: 8:37pm On Mar 15
Amumaigwe:

Sounds like consolation. If she managed to abstain from vaginal sex in spite of the pressure, she is still purer then her peers who indulge in all those perversions in addition to vaginal sex. So she is still preferable.

But she indulges in Anal and MouthAction
Virginity is not just about abstaining from vaginal sex but it entails sexual purity in and out.
What's the essence of marry a virgin when she indulges in other sexual pervasions ( masturbation, anal, oral, lesbianism)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by zegmart: 8:39pm On Mar 15
So virgin has become license for marriage. Continue to fool yourself

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Smithwilliams826: 8:42pm On Mar 15
inoki247:
Lol Virgin Hunter....

Mr Ned shey dem don update u say dem dey edit pvssyy now to look tight nd look like say na virgin..

Fake Virginity dey I jus say mk I update you.....
No b here you go update am. Go hin dm
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fira09(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15
Anashe:

You'll spend your years behind bars where I hope you're sodomized daily, or on another planet where you belong. Zero tolerance for paedophiles, man or woman
Y'all taking a 'hilarious quote' this deep?

Btw, there's absolutely nothing in that post that will put him behind bars. Jokers!

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by ultimateprof: 8:44pm On Mar 15
We know that you're renewing your jass!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by sylve11: 8:47pm On Mar 15
GOFRONT:

Are you take dey sure sey you nor go turn vegetable before Ned? sad cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by ify2016: 8:48pm On Mar 15
inoki247:
Lol Virgin Hunter....

Mr Ned shey dem don update u say dem dey edit pvssyy now to look tight nd look like say na virgin..

Fake Virginity dey I jus say mk I update you.....

They usually pass through extreme rituals and oath taking before the commencement of marriage rite.

A non virgin in question may not even pass through the first stage talk more of initiation into the family .
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:50pm On Mar 15
Na juju you dey do ,Oga
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by sylve11: 8:50pm On Mar 15
killsmith:
If you marry a non-virgin, your landlord, mechanic, gateman, pastor could be her ex. People shaking your hands congratulating you on your wedding day could be her ex.
Even the whole area could be her ex.

Hmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" / Tony Anyasador Died Due To Poor Medical Team And Facilities - GISTVIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.