Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) (40330 Views)

The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Agugbadin: 2:21pm On Mar 16
Nice I agree with you absolutely.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Jman06(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16
killsmith:

The legal age for marriage in Portugal is 16.
But in southern Nigeria, they'll say it is 18! And even go as far as sentencing any man dating 16-17year olds to life imprisonment (as is done in Lagos). Whilst in northern Nigeria, it's a different ball game since a girl of even 13 can be married off. I advocate that age of marital consent should be made same across the different sections of Nigeria. If it is going to be 16, let it be 16 everywhere and any punishment for those going for partners younger than 16 should equally apply to all the regions of the country!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Edemities1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by purples25(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16
Fulgur:

It is of your best interest not to carry this mindset around. For your own health benefits and your mental sanity.

Good men respects and adore good women. But a badly brought up recalcitrant will pay the horrible price for her waywardness. This is the game of life.

Wipe off the sentiments, woman!

Most men do not respect good women. Women who want to abstain. Women who may not have abstained but want to turn a new leaf also.

Men are three in one. They are participant, police and judge all at the same time. They first participate in sin, then they 'police' (report to the world) their female partner in sin (conveniently leaving their gender out of it), then they judge and condemn the female partner/partners.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by blueAgent(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16
UncleKoboko:

You're the mumu expecting him to live his life in certain ways.
I don't know why many are just senselessly egotistical. The moment one is not doing what you agree with, then the person is wrong.

He's a billionaire for God sake, he can choose to enjoy his money anyhow he likes.

Both you and him are Capital MUMU.

Hypocrites, he can live his life anyhow he wants but he is judgemental about one been a virgin or not.

He should be ashamed of himself, still have feelings for women younger than his daughter.

Shame on you and him.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 3:53pm On Mar 16
purples25:

Most men do not respect good women. Women who want to abstain. Women who may not have abstained but want to turn a new leaf also.

Men are three in one. They are participant, police and judge all at the same time. They first participate in sin, then they 'police' (report to the world) their female partner in sin (conveniently leaving their gender out of it), then they judge and condemn the female partner/partners.

You maybe right in your 2nd paragraph (your 1st, in part, is just subjective generalization)

But, the chicken always comes home to roost. Men and women are different and have been pre-programmed so. You 21st century women seem all out trying to blur the gender lines, much to your dismay.

Boys will always be boys! Men will forever be mindful, wary and obsessed with a woman's body count, and will forever remain unforgiving when sexually betrayed.

Men, most of the time view sex as sport, a game of conquest, sometimes of leisure and not always necessarily an act of emotional connection or love.

Hence, the wise old generation that we like to call archaic devot more time in advising women to maintain their sexual purity and be chaste. They understand the gender divide and fallout of such sexual discrepancies and made no pretence of a seamless, homogeneous species of the human race, which is nothing short of lucifer's own doctrine.

Unless the modern woman unlearns the fallacy that she has nothing to lose when she "f*cks^ a guy and can stand toe to toe with a man in being promiscuous, she will continue to court miseries and a life of regrets.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by purples25(f): 4:01pm On Mar 16
Fulgur:

You maybe right in your 2nd paragraph (your 1st, in part, is just subjective generalization)

But, the chicken always comes home to roost. Men and women are different and have been pre-programmed so. You 21st century women seem all out trying to blur the gender lines, much to your dismay.

Boys will always be boys! Men will forever be mindful, wary and obsessed with a woman's body count, and will forever remain unforgiving when sexually betrayed.

Men, most of the time view sex as sport, a game of conquest, sometimes of leisure and not always necessarily an act of emotional connection or love.

Hence, the wise old generation that we like to call archaic devot more time in advising women to maintain their sexual purity and be chaste. They understand the gender divide and fallout of such sexual discrepancies and made no pretence of a seamless, homogeneous species of the human race, which is nothing short of lucifer's own doctrine.

Unless the modern woman unlearn the fallacy that she has nothing to lose when she "f*cks^ a guy and can stand toe to toe with a man in being promiscuous, she will continue to court miseries and a life of regrets.

Don't worry, one day we shall equalize the rules and iron out those injustices. The world is always changing. The oppressed cannot stay down forever. Whether death or protest brings it, liberation shall come.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16
nony43:
What does he want to do with virginity? But wait oo Regina been get one fine Bobo bf that year, so that guy no wipe am?
but how that fyn boy go date regina for years,im no come wipe am?
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fira09(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16
Anashe:

Frustrated much? You know it wouldn't be nice to work up your BP too.
Clearly, you are mentally insane.

It seems you know me personally to be spewing out false shît about me. undecided

Loser>>>>>>you
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 4:26pm On Mar 16
purples25:

Don't worry, one day we shall equalize the rules and iron out those injustices. The world is always changing. The oppressed cannot stay down forever. Whether death or protest brings it, liberation shall come.

All the modern woman ever did, all she ever devoted her time to was to be less of a mother.

While she "equalize the rules" to achieve her goal -- money, freedom, independence and unaccountability. she piles up her miseries.

Good luck at changing the world, but you'd always meet us at the other simple side of the beginning, where rebellion is an alien, and girls once were good, modest, cultured and respectful.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by purples25(f): 4:42pm On Mar 16
Fulgur:

All the modern woman ever did, all she ever devoted her time to was to be less of a mother.

While she "equalize the rules" to achieve her goal -- money, freedom, independence and unaccountability. she piles up her miseries.

Good luck at changing the world, but you'd always meet us at the other simple side of the beginning, where rebellion is an alien, and girls once were good, modest, cultured and respectful.

...and where men remain excessively free, promiscuous and adulterous without any consequences. I can actually understand from your angle why you are okay with this arrangement. I'm not sure if women would let things be fair if all was in their favor like this.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Jeon(f): 4:44pm On Mar 16
Virgin this, virgin that.

The funniest part is that those men shouting virgins are community Dicksons, just like Drake and Future. You can never see a Man that kept his penis talking about virginity as his source of income,he'd better keep quiet and obverse.

Only a Virgin Man deserve a Virgin Woman.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Meteng: 5:45pm On Mar 16
YoungLionken:
So does it mean that you married Regina Daniels .?

And please! Nothing should happen to Emmanuella o...
And you think she’s a virgin? Dey play
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by 7upnigeria: 6:06pm On Mar 16
Namaster:
Like this man.

He does not have time for a traumatized pussy that's on its last legs.

😧😧😧 this your mouth.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by 7upnigeria: 6:11pm On Mar 16
GOFRONT:
I cant wait for it to get to my turn to lash this Regina......

Baba would soon turn to a vegetable and eventually, Regina's asset would go round for those of us lobbying for the coochie.

See mumu, no go hustle. The car regina is currently using may be bigger than your entire destiny. Even if Ned passes on and she needs to be with another man, have you seen Ned's current circle that Regina rolls with? Ned is a current senator.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by donbenie(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16
GOFRONT:
I cant wait for it to get to my turn to lash this Regina......

Baba would soon turn to a vegetable and eventually, Regina's asset would go round for those of us lobbying for the coochie.
Pray you are still alive and not a vegetable by then..
Or you think being a vegetable or being alive is only a matter of age?
Don't tempt fate.👈🏽
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Stayingalive: 7:39pm On Mar 16
nedekid:

Naa don't get paid, just telling as it is to young poor men that think they can handle a rich older man's babe better than him.
Most of those things you said na only know how you take know am
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by nedekid: 8:09pm On Mar 16
Stayingalive:

Most of those things you said na only know how you take know am
Bros, I know oh. Back in the day, I don do PA for one of those kine excess owo men. As per Ned, I sabi am wella back in the day for uk and when him land naija come run for house of assembly 1999. As in on 1st name basis. Make I stop there. Watin I talk na confirm. Ask my mama, since them born me I neva tear one lie. grin
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 8:19pm On Mar 16
blueAgent:

Both you and him are Capital MUMU.

Hypocrites, he can live his life anyhow he wants but he is judgemental about one been a virgin or not.

He should be ashamed of himself, still have feelings for women younger than his daughter.

Shame on you and him.
Mumu
Just because you're poor and can't afford between making a choice to eat leftovers and some new and fresh, doesn't mean a billionaire will do the same.
Instead of wasting your hate on a made man, concentrate on making money so that you can't start making a choice too and stop eating LEFTOVERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16
UncleKoboko:

Mumu
Just because you're poor and can't afford between making a choice to eat leftovers and some new and fresh, doesn't mean a billionaire will do the same.
Instead of wasting your hate on a made man, concentrate on making money so that you can't start making a choice too and stop eating LEFTOVERS.

Myself and my friends done laugh at you tire,

They all had the same Opinion, you are just big wannable fool.

Am not poor and can never be poor, aleast not to your level.

Like I said b4? You and Ned are big FOOLS, go Bleep yourselves.

Wannable audio billionaire .
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by soccerlite: 9:06pm On Mar 16
Fulgur:

Where in your tradition, religion or social group that a "male virgin" was required as a standard for acquiring a woman?

Answer the question yourself
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 9:15pm On Mar 16
blueAgent:

Myself and my friends done laugh at you tire,

They all had the same Opinion, you are just big wannable fool.

Am not poor and can never be poor, aleast not to your level.

Like I said b4? You are Ned are big FOOLS, go Bleep yourselves.

Wannable audio billionaire .
Lol
You and your miserable friends and very senseless grin grin cheesy
Anyways, birds of the same feathers flock together.
Simps like you are the type of MUMU that will be giving olosho head, LICKING OUT THE SPERMS OTHER MEN DEPOSITED and be saying baby you're so wet cheesy
God forbid I eat leftovers in my life.
Mumu human being grin
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16
UncleKoboko:

Lol
You and your miserable friends and very senseless grin grin cheesy
Anyways, birds of the same feathers flock together.
Simps like you are the type of MUMU that will be giving olosho head, LICKING OUT THE SPERMS OTHER MEN DEPOSITED and be saying baby you're so wet cheesy
God forbid I eat leftovers in my life.
Mumu human being grin

We don laugh you tire grin grin grin.

More crap , as usual only fools like you are obsessed about sex and who is a virgin or not.

Reasonable ppl in this present economic situation both locally and globally engage in productive things rather than masturbate over what a useless old pedophile says about virginity or not.

I guess you are one of the lazy, good 4 nothing folks who has never bed a woman in his life, sorry I know sad folks like you,

Been ugly and lonely can feel so bad, that's nature's gamble and lottery.

Mind you I don't support sexual immortality, but someone like Ned your mentor, is the least of ppl that should be preaching morality or virginity, only sad fools like you take such ppl serious.

Abeg don't quote me again, am not as jobless and sad like you.

Got money on my mind.

OKO -OKO.

Tag along billionaire. grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Chi111(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16
Daddy, all Nigeria virgins are fake
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by MamaletASO: 10:20pm On Mar 16
Fake man... With ugly d*ck.

Fvvkrr of underage

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by EreluRoz: 4:37am On Mar 17
Fira09:

Clearly, you are mentally insane.

It seems you know me personally to be spewing out false shît about me. undecided

Loser>>>>>>you

You are always fighting, if you are not fighting magnolias then you are fighting and defending the ugly nature of Edo men, why? Be proud of yourself even if you are the ugliest man in this world.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:01am On Mar 17
Virgins deserves virgins not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by razible5384(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17
jaksmillioniar:
use ur brain shes a happily married woman dat lived abroad.she don born so shes not a small girl u talk to anyhow think before u talk
you're not just poor within, but you're equally poor in spirit. So b'cos she's married an resides abroad so they can't engage her? How about she goes about with an inscription " married an lives abroad" so that slowpokes like you that worships abroad base can have a field day.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by FoodCrowdy: 4:40am On Mar 18
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Edemities1(m): 6:52am On Mar 18
Odumeje s popular underwater power; Abidoshaker revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_pu23O8Vc0
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Edemities1(m): 6:52am On Mar 18
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by narite: 10:43am On Mar 18
ajebuter:
Kudos and respect to Regina

I'm 50 and can birth Reggy

But never will l allow a man like this to touch me.

Yes, l said it

Unapologetically

Will rather remain celibate or use toys

Thank God I'm.not his spec cheesy
If you were younger, I am absolutely sure you will be his spec (provided the virginity is still intact). You are astonishingly beautiful!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) / Chidinma Rocks Stylish Ankara Head Gear In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.