Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) (40236 Views)

The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Mar 16
Formation10:
Oga way they fine virgin hope say you too na virgin
He doesn't necessarily have to be because he's basically buying it grin grin grin. It's like a trade or exchange
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:48am On Mar 16
killsmith:

Your political/business rival could be her ex. He could invite her over, fucck the shit outta her brains and give her poison to put in your food.
this guy u are not even helping matters grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Inyaky(f): 8:49am On Mar 16
But he bleeps prostitutes, this man wey dey lick ashawo toto, he even wanted to marry the girl self. People come to social media to tell lies and gullible people believe them.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Mar 16
killsmith:

Your political/business rival could be her ex. He could invite her over, fucck the shit outta her brains and give her poison to put in your food.
If she loved the ex that much, she wouldn't have left him for you. Fvck yeah, it could happen if the woman is not discipline enough. Poison, may be she has grudges so big enough against you
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:51am On Mar 16
virtualbliss:

So you mean virgins don't have boyfriends?
How about the so called virgins that have anal sex jus to preserve their virginity.
How about virgins that do MouthAction, or virgins that are lesbians?

The fact that a girl is a virgin doesn't mean that they are sexually pure. Some of them engages in sexual acts as well but may not indulge in vaginal sex just to preserve virginity
use ur senses nw, haha, use it nw
Abi what is this one saying
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Geovanni412(m): 8:52am On Mar 16
Namaster:
Like this man.

He does not have time for a traumatized pussy that's on its last legs.

Una no even sabi the man

His Edo Wife was previously with an Italian man before he married her, Mr.Gemmitti

Giulia Nwoko, his step daughter ,was going by name of Giulia Gemmitti in Baze University

Make una dey support wetin una know abeg.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by CorrectionFLuid: 9:12am On Mar 16
LoveJesus87:
I swear

I for like dey determined say I go marry virgin but age is not on my side...

And if I will eventually marry non virgin, it will strictlybe a parlour wedding, if her family no gree, make dey carry their used and damaged product dey go.
No be me dem go use do laughing stock

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by CorrectionFLuid: 9:13am On Mar 16
UncleKoboko:

Imagine a mumu guy shinning teeth for kissing a girl that have sucked many gbolas and swallowed many sperms... God forbid!

Chei grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Basicend: 9:17am On Mar 16
Misterc:
Normal Normal..... Only a real man makes the rules as he leads... While saying so little.....

Most these non-virgins u see hanging around have no future, no glory whatsoever... We wey know these things don't shout out loud about it....

IT TAKES YEARS TO BUILD AN EMPIRE.... BUT IT JUST TAKES ONE PVSSY 1 SECONDS TO CRASH DOWN THE EMPIRE....

True words sir.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by soccerlite: 9:29am On Mar 16
A non virgin man seeking to defy only virgin women

Idiót
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by AyeMoJuba: 9:52am On Mar 16
Formation10:
Oga way they fine virgin hope say you too na virgin

You don't ask a man this question

A man is supposed to be EXPERIENCED while the woman is expected to be pure untainted.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Dedeity: 9:55am On Mar 16
Namaster:
Like this man.

He does not have time for a traumatized pussy that's on its last legs.
And you believe he married Regina a virgin ? Lol....Her body count was more than 100 before he married her
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Jman06(m): 10:04am On Mar 16
UncleKoboko:

What does it matter for a man to marry a way younger girl, if not that many of you are HYPOCRITES...
What was the age of consent few decades ago in the west and your church? Even as low as 9 years...
You're all acting like saints claiming woke after all the years...

You call it misery but is not more misery and woe to be putting your mouth were you know many guys have released their sperms before in the name of satisfying a whóre?
Don't mind them! Many of them just want to be seen as "woke". As far as I am concerned, age of marital consent in Nigeria should be reduced to 16yo across all the states! It is better to marry off our young helpless girls to responsible men who would take care of them than having them prostituting all over the place and still having sex with matured men in closets.

We must not copy the west in the aspect of marriage and family values because evidence has shown that the marriage system being practiced in the west create more chaos. Besides, it is detrimental to some Nigerians when you have a section of the country who are permitted to marry younger girls while another section is not. That attitude of copying the western marital system is what has tilted the scale of growth in favor of the Muslim north and that is what will eventually lead to obliteration of Christianity in Nigeria and create more political advantage for the Muslims in Nigeria.

Our "woke" Christians can never see how they're creating their own downfall until they have fallen completely. It is already happening! Prior to the election, they were all doing "nzogbu nzogbu" about the Muslim-muslim ticket but those of us who knew better knew that they weren't gonna do jerk! What some of them now claim was that they were rigged out but I personally know that Tinubu/Shettima won that election squarely because they had the number to win.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 10:11am On Mar 16
This stupiid man is becoming a nuisance to society!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by ufotunang: 10:40am On Mar 16
Was Regina a virgin when you married her ?..you cannot fool nigerians
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 11:15am On Mar 16
cococandy:

Not even ashamed of being a pedophile

Shameful

That posted lies in stark contrast to your reality. Hahahahaha!!!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Mar 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baba was stylishly telling awon Olobo town council to keep off....
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 11:18am On Mar 16
Anashe:

You'll spend your years behind bars where I hope you're sodomized daily, or on another planet where you belong. Zero tolerance for paedophiles, man or woman

21st century recalcitrants like you wouldn't find such posts funny.

It paints your reality in gloomy colours.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by virtualbliss: 11:19am On Mar 16
LoveJesus87:
use ur senses nw, haha, use it nw
Abi what is this one saying

E pain you ni?
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 11:39am On Mar 16
jaksmillioniar:
use ur brain shes a happily married woman dat lived abroad.she don born so shes not a small girl u talk to anyhow think before u talk

Married or not the question put forward is pertinent.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by hardon1(m): 11:47am On Mar 16
inoki247:
Lol Virgin Hunter....

Mr Ned shey dem don update u say dem dey edit pvssyy now to look tight nd look like say na virgin..

Fake Virginity dey I jus say mk I update you.....

No mind the guy. They even have artificial hymane strip you can insert into the vagina. It's a very tiny membrane containing a bloodline fluid. It gets ruptured by pressure from an inserted penis to spew it content.

E no get Wetin no fit happen now
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 11:52am On Mar 16
virtualbliss:

But she indulges in Anal and MouthAction
Virginity is not just about abstaining from vaginal sex but it entails sexual purity in and out.
What's the essence of marry a virgin when she indulges in other sexual pervasions ( masturbation, anal, oral, lesbianism)

Virginity is chiefly abstaining from sexual intercourse which involves p*nis and Vgna. And it has to do more with spiritual purity than mental purity.

A Virgin can have dirty fantasies, engages in mouth action or even anal, she is still a league better than one whose hymen has been torn by penile insertion.

After all, having the urge or temptation to steal doesn't equate you with a criminal who actually stole. Plugging a phallus into a sh*thole or mouth action is not comparable to desecrating the fertility chamber from whence the future generations are being housed and incubated.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by abbiboy: 11:56am On Mar 16
For him small mind he marry Regina a virgin
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 11:58am On Mar 16
enemyofprogress:
A fool at 70 spotted

A fool at 70? Little wonder you go by the pseudonym 'Enemy Of Progress'
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by NEUDUDE: 12:02pm On Mar 16
cococandy:

You can quote the divine manuscript of whatever you like, there’s no way to disguise the fact that fantasizing about having sexual relations with pubescent children is the absolute most disgusting thing a grown up can do.

Dangerous people making light of sexual assault on children

Did ned nwoko sexually assault any child lol

you are pained becos a rich man wants a virgin and you know you dont qualify. thats how damaged you are

you want a rich guy but the rich guy doesnt deserve to want your virginity last i checked you can be over 18 and still a virgin but no you are too spoilt to preserve your virtue and you come here calling people pedophile because they want you to preserve yourself. I can never pay dowry for a girl who isnt a virgin. If she wants to be married and another guy divirgined her she should go and collect dowry from that guy. I can marry her and take care of her henceforth but that dowry i would never pay.

you want to eat your cake and have it, SET awon oniranu grin

very shameless lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 12:03pm On Mar 16
purples25:
If only girls can see what guys are and the horrible things they are really thinking of them when they give in to sex for the first time, in the name of so called romantic love.

It seems there is no real love on the part of the men, just calculation. Sorry for the cheating lady who thinks the guy outside loves her, meanwhile with the way guys think, he just sees her as a damaged product which he has tested.

A lot of men don't see women as human beings. Just as products with different values and uses. Nairaland is one of the factors that has helped me see that.

It is of your best interest not to carry this mindset around. For your own health benefits and your mental sanity.

Good men respects and adore good women. But a badly brought up recalcitrant will pay the horrible price for her waywardness. This is the game of life.

Wipe off the sentiments, woman!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 12:11pm On Mar 16
Joetiniand:

What if all women also say " we cannot marry a man that is not a virgin?"
Virginity is not only a woman thing.

They're are some wishful thinking that the average intellect considers too stupid for prints. This is one of them.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by aderoju3921: 12:19pm On Mar 16
a true alpha malea true alpha male...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fulgur: 12:31pm On Mar 16
soccerlite:

A non virgin man seeking to defy only virgin women

Idiót

Where in your tradition, religion or social group that a "male virgin" was required as a standard for acquiring a woman?
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Metrofox(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16
cococandy:
why?

We miss it
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by killsmith(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16
Jman06:
Don't mind them! Many of them just want to be seen as "woke". As far as I am concerned, age of marital consent in Nigeria should be reduced to 16yo across all the states! It is better to marry off our young helpless girls to responsible men who would take care of them than having them prostituting all over the place and still having sex with matured men in closets.

We must not copy the west in the aspect of marriage and family values because evidence has shown that the marriage system being practiced in the west create more chaos. Besides, it is detrimental to some Nigerians when you have a section of the country who are permitted to marry younger girls while another section is not. That attitude of copying the western marital system is what has tilted the scale of growth in favor of the Muslim north and that is what will eventually lead to obliteration of Christianity in Nigeria and create more political advantage for the Muslims in Nigeria.

Our "woke" Christians can never see how they're creating their own downfall until they have fallen completely. It is already happening! Prior to the election, they were all doing "nzogbu nzogbu" about the Muslim-muslim ticket but those of us who knew better knew that they weren't gonna do jerk! What some of them now claim was that they were rigged out but I personally know that Tinubu/Shettima won that election squarely because they had the number to win.
The legal age for marriage in Portugal is 16.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Anashe: 2:01pm On Mar 16
Fira09:

Coming from a frustrated lowlife dunce of a slowpoke.

Big age? It's the way you frustrated used bitchés assume things with your discombobulated heads for me, tf?

Frustrated much? You know it wouldn't be nice to work up your BP too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.