Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) (40246 Views)

The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by ajebuter(f): 11:56pm On Mar 15
Kudos and respect to Regina

I'm 50 and can birth Reggy

But never will l allow a man like this to touch me.

Yes, l said it

Unapologetically

Will rather remain celibate or use toys

Thank God I'm.not his spec cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 12:01am On Mar 16
You know that the country is finished, when you see old men marrying virgins andddddd young men struggling to marry ashawo simply because they don't have money

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by rapheal5(m): 12:05am On Mar 16
Samtino:
This post remind me of the day back then in 1880, I attended a crusade and someone touched my shoulder and said "you will walk." I didn't bother because I knew I was not lam€. After the crusade, I touched my pocket and I coudn't find my wallet which contained my transport fare behold I walked..😂

If I made you smile pls bless my day with with whatever you want
I want samsung galaxy s24
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:11am On Mar 16
And why does he think woman has to tolerate his worn out preeeeek? Because of his wealth? Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:15am On Mar 16
sweetTai:
Yeye man, are you a virgin?

Was he talking about himself or the woman?

Na una type dey fail English comprehension passage questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:18am On Mar 16
uunwanaobong3:
You know that the country is finished, when you see old men marrying virgins andddddd young men struggling to marry ashawo simply because they don't have money

The young men are busy smoking, wearing earrings like gays, joining violent cults and sleeping around with every women.

The money they spend on drugs and alcohol, bushy hairstyles, ragged looking trousers and hookups is enough to buy them a future with a good woman.

Blame the young men, not the old men

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by mdntiri(m): 12:33am On Mar 16
seanery:
Source of income.

Make one stupid blood no con spoil everything.
Ritualist?
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by 3kay945(m): 12:42am On Mar 16
ajebuter:
Kudos and respect to Regina

I'm 50 and can birth Reggy

But never will l allow a man like this to touch me.

Yes, l said it

Unapologetically

Will rather remain celibate or use toys

Thank God I'm.not his spec cheesy

Your choice, that is good thing about life.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Rejoice28(f): 12:48am On Mar 16
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:33am On Mar 16
iichidodo:
In the far east in China,more than a thousand years ago, pubescent virgins are regarded as part of spoils of war. Tamerlane, Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan, warriors of great repute had pubescent virgins in their harems...

And Also antibiotic intervention, bacteria could easily kill you and the 5 deplorable people who liked your pedo post. But here we are. Progress has been made has it not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Joetiniand(m): 1:33am On Mar 16
Namaster:
Like this man.

He does not have time for a traumatized pussy that's on its last legs.

What if all women also say " we cannot marry a man that is not a virgin?"
Virginity is not only a woman thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:35am On Mar 16
Nairaland will really open your eyes.

That’s why I reserve my empathy when it comes to them
purples25:
If only girls can see what guys are and the horrible things they are really thinking of them when they give in to sex for the first time, in the name of so called romantic love.

It seems there is no real love on the part of the men, just calculation. Sorry for the cheating lady who thinks the guy outside loves her, meanwhile with the way guys think, he just sees her as a damaged product which he has tested.

A lot of men don't see women as human beings. Just as products with different values and uses. Nairaland is one of the factors that has helped me see that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Deepthoughts: 1:54am On Mar 16
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hZZltrpyZY?si=MzbrNCVAC-WcwreE
This man may be using virgin pussy blood for something!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Metrofox(m): 1:55am On Mar 16
cococandy:

Not even ashamed of being a pedophile

Shameful

Bring back your virginity grin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by HRMK: 1:58am On Mar 16
SO ALL THE HALF A DOZEN WIVES WITH YOU WERE VIRGINS?
SIMPLY TELL US HOW YOU CAN IDENTIFY A VIRGIN?A 60YR OLD BILLIONAIRE TALKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED TO A VIRGIN!
WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT VIRGINS?
N-O-T-H-I-N-G........!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Sirianese: 2:00am On Mar 16
blowjohn:

Was he talking about himself or the woman?

Na una type dey fail English comprehension passage questions.

Normal ashawo sef no go gree marry young dude unless the boy hold bar wella cool Not to talk of premium ashawo like Regina whose pussy is privately listed

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by HRMK: 2:04am On Mar 16
rapheal5:
I want samsung galaxy s24

IF IT IS IN EXISTENCE BY THE TIME YOU GO TO PHONE STORES YOU WILL COLLECT IT WITH YOUR MONEY!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by olibeans: 2:25am On Mar 16
This smallie pussy don make Ned kolo.
Even as a serving lawmaker, he's still talking pussy.

OMG! This kayamata strong well well.
Regi, make sure you empty him well before he turns vegetable.
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by purples25(f): 2:36am On Mar 16
cococandy:
Nairaland will really open your eyes.

That’s why I reserve my empathy when it comes to them

I have been really shocked all these years. Empathy is wasted on so many of them. They complain about women's coldness but they themselves often have no heart to spare.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 2:37am On Mar 16
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Astra101: 2:41am On Mar 16
iichidodo:
The freshness and youthful allure of a pubescent virgin is enough to rejuvenate the life force of an aged man thus elongating the lifespan of the old individual...As an old man, just sinking your phallus inside the tight grip of the newly disvirgined receptacle can boost your life by considerable margins. If done right and timely with different virgins at varying times as one ages, a man can live up to 100 years or more.

Non scientific... Trash!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by jeromestarks: 3:22am On Mar 16
TheFacelessMan:
His handle here must be @jeromestarks ... grin grin
This guy ehhhh.😁
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:34am On Mar 16
Metrofox:

Bring back your virginity grin
why?
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by Fira09(m): 4:32am On Mar 16
Anashe:

And you're a nincompoop, you better respect your big age. Ozuo
Coming from a frustrated lowlife dunce of a slowpoke.

Big age? It's the way you frustrated used bitchés assume things with your discombobulated heads for me, tf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 4:59am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
any man (especially billionaires) has the right to decide what type of woman/women he wants for his life. wealthy men buying women (like cattle stock) that are their great grand daughter's agemate, is nothing new.

to each their own misery...
What does it matter for a man to marry a way younger girl, if not that many of you are HYPOCRITES...
What was the age of consent few decades ago in the west and your church? Even as low as 9 years...
You're all acting like saints now claiming woke after all the years...

You call it misery but is not more misery and woe to be putting your mouth were you know many guys have released their sperms before in the name of satisfying a whóre?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 5:12am On Mar 16
CorrectionFLuid:

As in eh. That's why it's best to play it safe and marry a virgin
Imagine a mumu guy shinning teeth for kissing a girl that have sucked many gbolas and swallowed many sperms... God forbid!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 5:16am On Mar 16
Objectivist04:
Most men I had interaction with told me that they met Thier wives as virgins and this has made me wondering if all these ladies wandering about don't get married.
One man boasted to me some years ago that he has slept with at least 2000 women and after all that got married to a a nice and lovely virgin.
I don't know if all these are true.
It's a big fart fat lie
90% of men in this generation are marrying WHÓRES GIRLS WITH +2 BODYCOUNT
IT'S JUST THAT NO MAN WILL HAPPILY ADMIT IT BECAUSE NA FUCƘ UP.

FUCƘ UP SAY PERSON DON CLIMB THE WOMAN WEY U PUT FOR HOUSE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 5:19am On Mar 16
Adakintroy:
Ok reg was a virgin.

Old men and delusion
Dey play
You think he's a fool?

HE CAN NOT BE THAT RICH AND STILL BE EATING LEFTOVERS...

THE ONLY REASON YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO MANAGE ALL THOSE WHÓRES IS BECAUSE YOU'RE POOR!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:20am On Mar 16
This man is a real man. I like his standards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:24am On Mar 16
GOFRONT:
I cant wait for it to get to my turn to lash this Regina......

Baba would soon turn to a vegetable and eventually, Regina's asset would go round for those of us lobbying for the coochie.
See as somebody dey use poverty swear for himself.
You think Regina would look the side of a broke ass?

No go find better work!
Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 5:25am On Mar 16
nedekid:

Lol, seems you don't know some of these older guys fit pass you.
Oga no de smoke, no de drink from time. Gyms, those days on Saturdays, he goes to play tennis at Nicon. He eats the best food but in small quantities. Goes to the finest spas, health farms in the uk, Europe, goes to clear his mind on villas on the Bosphorus Strait, eats the finest cheese, dines in the finest restaurants. He does not inhale smoke from the kind of cars me and you drive thinking we are using Ac, rather he inhales the filtered cool air from rolls royce, does not inhale farts, coughs, sneezes we digest on commercial flight, but rather rides in the comfort of private jets.
Guy, his 60 years is our own regular peoples 30 years of age. Lol
You're right to some extent, but DEATH usually comes knocking around the same age with regular people... 70-90...
And all these cancers too...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) by UncleKoboko: 5:27am On Mar 16
Akalia:
Funny, I never fancied virgins. I remember way back a young chubby damsel i was closed to with a serious relationship in view begged me to take her virginity, I fled.
A good woman is a good woman regardless of her sexual status. Not all virgins are sexually pure.
You lie
A good and well moraled woman CAN NEVER BE A WHÓRĒ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" / Tony Anyasador Died Due To Poor Medical Team And Facilities - GISTVIC / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.