Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says (1398 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:21pm On Mar 15
Ned is a man that has travelled to many places. He has seen many women. He has money. He has experience. And he has influence.
This same man said he CAN NOT MARRY A WOMAN WHO has been fvvcked and mounted by many men.

Link :. https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=7hZZltrpyZY%3Fsi%3DMzbrNCVAC-WcwreE

You that you have nothing, you haven't seen anything in life, you haven't met more than two women, you don't have 50k in you account, you can't even influence your household but you're trying to defend non virgins. Are you mad or something?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman of age 18- 23 and marry.

Marry a non virgin and regret ever getting married. You will surely regret like many f0olish men are currently regretting their marriage.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Stephen0mozzy: 8:23pm On Mar 15
You don't have money naim make dem insult you.

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Namaster: 8:25pm On Mar 15
Only fools, whooores and simple men argue against the merits of marrying a virgin.

Of course, there are virgins with bad attitudes. But a community property is not exactly a paragon of virtue either.

Non-virgin women will always remain second choice when it comes to marriage. And they know it. That's why there are fake virginity kits to deceive unwary men.

On their wedding night, that is after waiting for marriage, unsuspecting men find themselves going through an express road and still finding red stains on their bedsheets. It's ALL a lie.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:26pm On Mar 15
Stephen0mozzy:
You don't have money naim make dem insult you.
Are you trying to insult me with style?
I will slap you oooo.

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Stephen0mozzy: 8:27pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:

Are you trying to insult me with style?
I will slap you oooo.

Lol...on a norms na. If person get money, anything e talk go be "profound"
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:28pm On Mar 15
nlfpmod , I know you sef no like me because I talk ill of non virgins.
Now, she you see waitin senator talk?
Him White men friends no insult am ooo.
Him rich colleagues no insult oooo.
Him village king no insult am.
Him pastor no insult am ooo.
No imam insult am ooo.
No lawmaker counter him comment ooo.
The President no insult am.
The first lady no insult am ooo.

You know why?

BECAUSE HE IS FVCKING RIGHT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:29pm On Mar 15
Stephen0mozzy:

Lol...on a norms na. If person get money, anything e talk go be "profound"
Na true you talk shaa.
How your weekend dey go bros.

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by EreluRoz: 8:32pm On Mar 15
Don't forget to talk about his money too

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:36pm On Mar 15
EreluRoz:
Don't forget to talk about his money too
Forget the money. He has a sound mind. He knows what he is saying. He understands the glory attached to virginity. He is a wise man.

Many poor idiots say " virginity doesn't matter"

Some stu.pid people have once told me. They said " jeromsytarks, you don't talk about virginity like that. It's a woman's issue. It doesn't matter in marriage"
Non.sense ignorant guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
You that you have nothing, you haven't seen anything in life, you haven't met more than two women, you don't have 50k in you account, you can't even influence your household but you're trying to defend non virgins compare your yeye life with that of billionaires. Are you mad or something?

FIXED

trying to compare your life with that of a billionaire, will have you fail time and time again in life.

2 Likes

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:43pm On Mar 15
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

trying to compare your life with that of a billionaire, will have you fail time and time again in life.

You this guy, I don dey observe you tey tey. I go beat you one day. Don't worry. I don size you finish. Na to beat you like egg remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 8:49pm On Mar 15
Namaster:
Only fools, whooores and simple men argue against the merits of marrying a virgin.

Of course, there are virgins with bad attitudes. But a community property is not exactly a paragon of virtue either.

Non-virgin women will always remain second choice when it comes to marriage. And they know it. That's why there are fake virginity kits to deceive unwary men.

On their wedding night, that is after waiting for marriage, unsuspecting men find themselves going through an express road and still finding red stains on their bedsheets. It's ALL a lie.

One bottle of chilled COVID -19 for you.
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
You this guy, I don dey observe you tey tey. I go beat you one day. Don't worry. I don size you finish. Na to beat you like egg remain.

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by austine4real(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15
You are listening to ned that is very close to grave.

Young man Hussle now so that you can enjoy your old age

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by papyjaypaul: 8:58pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:

Him White men friends no insult am ooo.
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Puss360(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15
One of the reasons I hate reading any of your comments is because of this Virginity issues....
What's your problem?
Virgin bla bla bla.. You yourself are you a virgin?
Public rod is coming to say "Marry a virgin"...
Rest abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by ednut1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15
Poor man wan dey drag standards with rich man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by PerfectStranger(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15
ednut1:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by FRANCISTOWN: 9:27pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
Ned is a man that has travelled to many places. He has seen many women. He has money. He has experience. And he has influence.
This same man said he CAN NOT MARRY A WOMAN WHO has been fvvcked and mounted by many men.

Link :. https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=7hZZltrpyZY%3Fsi%3DMzbrNCVAC-WcwreE

You that you have nothing, you haven't seen anything in life, you haven't met more than two women, you don't have 50k in you account, you can't even influence your household but you're trying to defend non virgins. Are you mad or something?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman of age 18- 23 and marry.

Marry a non virgin and regret ever getting married. You will surely regret like many f0olish men are currently regretting their marriage.

Lemme give a scenario. If there were fresh apples(Virgin), leftover apples eaten by birds or some god-knows men(non virgins) and rotten apples(single mothers).

It depends on everyone's taste.

If there was a plate of Chinese rice freshly served from the pot(virgins), leftovers remained by some men, who might not even got clean teeth(Non virgins) and a dish from the previous day(single mothers)

If there was a new car straight from factory (virgins), a fairly used/Tokunbo(Non virgins) and a car with a damaged engine but nice body parts(single mothers)

I FRANCISTOWN would everyday of this life eat a fresh apple before I eat a plate of rice freshly served from the pot while in a brand new cold ass car straight from the factory.

Any lady who is not a virgin before marriage is useless and should be treated as trash.

6 Likes

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Ed12(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15
The exchange or currency of marriage and relationship is.

You pay her chastity with your success
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Quality20(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15
Virgin girls r pure blessings but not every guy will get it

3 Likes

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by LordIsaac(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15
Marrying a Virgin should be the priority of every man…that’s how it was designed. Don’t marry a hoe. This is a clarion call to the singled ladies out there, do not trade your virginity for wig and nails!

3 Likes

Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 10:28pm On Mar 15
FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme give a scenario. If there were fresh apples(Virgin), leftover apples eaten by birds or some god-knows men(non virgins) and rotten apples(single mothers).

It depends on everyone's taste.

If there was a plate of Chinese rice freshly served from the pot(virgins), leftovers remained by some men, who might not even got clean teeth(Non virgins) and a dish from the previous day(single mothers)

If there was a new car straight from factory (virgins), a fairly used/Tokunbo(Non virgins) and a car with a damaged engine but nice body parts(single mothers)

I FRANCISTOWN would everyday of this life eat a fresh apple before I eat a plate of rice freshly served from the pot while in a brand new cold ass car straight from the factory.

Any lady who is not a virgin before marriage is useless and should be treated as trash.
Bros, forget instances. Nobody loves rotten or bird eaten apples in the presence of fresh clean apples.
Most people go for those as second choice.
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Shinjawestern: 11:00pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:

The guy dey always misyarn always
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by jeromestarks: 3:26am On Mar 16
Shinjawestern:

The guy dey always misyarn always
No mind am. I go text am slap one day.
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by FRANCISTOWN: 5:10am On Mar 16
jeromestarks:

Bros, forget instances. Nobody loves rotten or bird eaten apples in the presence of fresh clean apples.
Most people go for those as second choice.
Well I'm not most people.
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Stephen0mozzy: 6:50am On Mar 16
jeromestarks:

Na true you talk shaa.
How your weekend dey go bros.

We dey push am dey go Boss. I greet you Sir
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Dzzzz: 7:25am On Mar 16
jeromestarks:

...Preach on brother..That’s is why virginity is priceless to some men
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Dzzzz: 7:27am On Mar 16
ednut1:
..Poor man wey no get standards Na Wetin??..
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Dzzzz: 7:32am On Mar 16
I know some people will say this OP is saying shit but truth be like the agbo Jedi I dey drink now(bitter)..Many countries don’t joke with this virginity of a thing but we can’t blame our way of life..We know our guys have done 99sex styles through out their life but doesn’t mean we don’t have some who have very low body count..When I was in Dubai and wanted an Arab.The girl told me insert Sim 2 and I said what for but she told me and showed me that she still a Virgin and if they find out that someone used Sim 1 she could be killed or exiled..So OP get point but this matter go vex our ladies😂😂😂
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by Dzzzz: 7:43am On Mar 16
Now another story—>One time I travelled to the village and I met this 3days ago deflowered girl and we had sex.To be honest with you guys,I no use reach 5sec everywhere done burst cause this babe was just too tight but second round I calm down like Ronaldo for last penalty shoot out and hit the happy like normal human being..So I came back to Lagos and traveled 8months later and was on a bike going to hang out when I saw the babe in front of her house.Sharp I told the bike guy to wait and o went to meet her she took me in and we had sex but this time it was different..I’m sure you guys have watched Godzilla vs Kingkong you know the part where Godzilla drilled a whole with his atomic breath and saw Kong on the other side Na so the girl pussy be..I could see Kong on the other side..Cause the whole bigggg mehn I wear cloth japa for my life and never to Japada..So OP ride on you get point
Re: When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says by luvyaself95(m): 7:53am On Mar 16
Namaster:

You're too Cold bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Becoming Too Vain? / Warning Signs That He Isn’t The One For You / Sex And Women. Indecent Dressing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.