Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I'm In Hot Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Hot Love (978 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Hot Love by UkEmmaxin(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
I am 21years and my fiancee is 2years older than me, but that is not the problem anyway, truly two of us are in love, on her own she said that she signed an agreement within her self that I must marry her by all means, there was a time time she to me to do a covenant with her and I said NO because I feared about myself and family, and my parent never a day say yes to our relationship from when they knew her, they said that I should not try to have a friend that I can not be with because of there cultural life, and they also told me so many story about they tribal cultural practices so fearful, so now am a kind of regretting over our friendship. so for that reason; my friends, relations, and others warned me seriously to keep away from her now.

And in all round I blame myself to have a friend at this stage because I have gone no where with my education, when ever I think about it I regret over and over.

On my own I think about all what they use to tell me I fed up, hard I know is the last word always from me.

Now I decide to quit the relationship and she say no that even though I reject her love that she is ready for anything in this life to make sure she succeeded with me.
so now as wicked they told me about their people am scared, that I am rejecting her call and I don't listen to her at all, so what is going to be her next action you think? I don't know please advise me for safety.

Please I need matured advise please.
Thanks for comply.
Re: I'm In Hot Love by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
ur education s rili so poor
Re: I'm In Hot Love by 195(f): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
You are 21 and u have a fiancée

Clap for ur self

Re: I'm In Hot Love by Dyt(f): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
look who's talkin
Re: I'm In Hot Love by 195(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
^who! angry
Re: I'm In Hot Love by tellwisdom: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
grin grin im nt even seein who shes talking  abt. Trying to knw myself. 190, who abeg?? grin grin
Re: I'm In Hot Love by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

You are 21 and u have a fiancée

Clap for your self

u beat me 2dat
Re: I'm In Hot Love by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
sinjonze101, babe open ur legs let me come in wink wink. U will enjoy it morethan me wink wink
Re: I'm In Hot Love by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Uk Emmaxin:

I am 21years and my fiancee is 2years older than me, but that is not the problem anyway, truly two of us are in love, on her own she said that she signed an agreement within her self that I must marry her by all means, there was a time time she to me to do a covenant with her and I said NO because I feared about myself and family, and my parent never a day say yes to our relationship from when they knew her, they said that I should not try to have a friend that I can not be with because of there cultural life, and they also told me so many story about they tribal cultural practices so fearful, so now am a kind of regretting over our friendship. so for that reason; my friends, relations, and others warned me seriously to keep away from her now.

And in all round I blame myself to have a friend at this stage because I have gone no where with my education, when ever I think about it I regret over and over. 

On my own I think about all what they use to tell me I fed up, hard I know is the last word always from me.

Now I decide to quit the relationship and she say no that even though I reject her love that she is ready for anything in this life to make sure she succeeded with me.
so now as wicked they told me about their people am scared, that I am rejecting her call and I don't listen to her at all, so what is going to be her next action you think? I don't know please advise me for safety.

Please I need matured advise please.
Thanks for comply.

[size=14pt]The Idea of a covenant is totally inconsequential, and should be avoided by all means possible.

Now you two are in love, noted. But that doesn't mean you both will end up marrying each other. Her telling you that she has signed a contract for you to marry her by all means, doesnt actually mean it's a do or die affair. It's just that with the feelings of amorous love strongly burning in her heart, it could push her to do anything(like the covenant ish) or say anything. Now i really don't see anything wrong in your parent's saying NO! Why because, they are still fending for you, and like you said you have gone no where with your education! So realistically speaking, you are not in the right frame of mind to think of settling down! Don't get me wrong, you are not too young to fall in love. I've seen people that fell in love much younger, and the love blossomed into marriage. I have also seen a man that got married at the age of 21, and today he is a grand father!. . . And he is just 50!
No two situations are the same. When you find your self in any situation, try your best to make the most use out of it. You don't have to regret anything. Are you regretting that you fell in love, or that you love her or that your parents said no? What if she happens to be the best thing that ever happened to you?. . . Don't allow what people say be the determinant to your final decisions. People can only suggest, and you as a humble person, should nod in acknowledgement, weigh the advice given, and then choose the one that befits your situation. . .

Don't quit the relationship because of the seeming pressures surrounding the situation. If the relationship would die off in future, so be it, but i wont advocate this resort as a means of ending a relationship! Whatever will be, will be!  Yes, you have gone no where with your education, but with hard work and determination 5/6 years would be enough to have achieved something in life. What if she sticks to her resolve of waiting for you? Would you still reject her?

It all depends on what you really want! Now, what exactly do you want?. . .[/size]
Re: I'm In Hot Love by bekay911(f): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
Education first dats all. Go n read.,,
maybe by den u will b matured enuf to make ur own decisions
Re: I'm In Hot Love by Kx: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
When we adopt everything we see in hollywood, this is the result.

21 year old, covenant, relationship?
una 2 try well well
Re: I'm In Hot Love by r231(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
undecided
Re: I'm In Hot Love by tellwisdom: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: I'm In Hot Love by silvertuke(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
go face your studies at your age you don get fiancee
Re: I'm In Hot Love by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
Op you don't even know the meaning of love to start with,you are in love and you are regretting this much and want to quit,just say you were infatuated and is over it now plus don't call her your fiancée cos she's not, with the way you sounded,its just two kids trying to claim adults.
Ehem where is she from please?,I'd like to know just in case cos the way you make it sound I'm sure even isiala ngwa where people are used for suya is safer.
Re: I'm In Hot Love by emofine(f): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
The hottest love has the coldest end ~ Socrates

Obviously we imperfect strangers have no prior knowledge of your former lady friend to assume what act she'll exact next.

If you want no relation with her continue to avoid her and if she is as dangerous as you suggest then you may wanna arm yourself or carry bulletproof undecided

Dyt:

your education s rili so poor

. . .hmm well to be fair on the lad he did confess that he has "gone no where with [his] education" undecided
Re: I'm In Hot Love by Konnektions146(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2011
my Dear, please read wat SEXKILLz wrote very well, then try to make a decision abt your life but i sincerely think you need some upgrade with your academics. as well some mental maturity.

wishin you the very best in your future endeavours!
Re: I'm In Hot Love by sexylogan(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2011
I thot u wer in hot love. Y r u now breakin up wit her?

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Overcoming Challenges Of Singlehood. / post deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.