Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta (46531 Views)

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Franzinni: 6:59pm On Mar 16
Stephench:

No other government massacre innocent citizens for the sins of few militants.
is real, America, rusia, just to name a few...
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by OlujobaSamuel: 7:01pm On Mar 16
My pity is not to that community but neighboring communities, what is coming go reach them.
A commanding officer, major, captains, etc, una get mind oo
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Alabiojoski(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16
[quote author=2shure post=128957440]Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha[/quote

Much comments why u no go join the military maybe the military go better
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Luvinghubby: 7:05pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

There is going to be a massacre in that place very soon by the Army.

its a norm with the military.

Remember the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. this won’t be different when the military return. People will surely die in hundreds.

It is only in South and Christian dominated communities in the North they like to retaliate but when over 21 Soldiers were killed in Niger State last year we didn't here anything like retaliation.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by ellizy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/irate-ijaw-youths-kill-army-commander-soldiers-in-delta/amp/

The Very day the society tends to give unto the schooled what rightfully belongs to them, then this yard stick of comparison will be erased.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Kingzmate(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16
KILLED BY THE GUN!
DIE BY THE GUN!
WEATHER MAJOR, CAPTAIN OR COMMANDER!

BUT IF I DEY FOR THAT COMMUNITY OR NEAR BY?

MY ONLY SOLUTION NA JAPPA RIGHT NOW!
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW shocked
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by LOVEGINO(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16
Franzinni:
I swear down!

If I dey that community nah to japa Because e fit sup.
no be say e fit sup. E go sup.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Benzlover: 7:11pm On Mar 16
My dear if you're from that community japa ooooooo if I am the one even one year I won't come back 😂
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Stephench: 7:11pm On Mar 16
Franzinni:
is real, America, rusia, just to name a few...
Send their soldiers to massacre their citizens?
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Josephkabila12: 7:12pm On Mar 16
nairavsdollars:
Kasala
kasala don bust
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Franzinni: 7:12pm On Mar 16
Stephench:
Send their soldiers to massacre their citizens?
you no go understand... Let's leave it like that
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Mirasteel: 7:14pm On Mar 16
YeyeGbami:
If you dey that community, my free advice

The honest truth is that the innocent ones will die too.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Impliment: 7:14pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

Remember the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. this won’t be different when the military return. People will surely die in hundreds.

It may not happen like that because it didn't happen in the south east. Had it been it happened in the south east, by now scores will be counting. I am not in any way in support of the killings of the innocent soldiers on a peace keeping mission.
Army should not resort to indiscriminate arrest of innocent ones but go for the culprits.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Blitzking: 7:15pm On Mar 16
If I was in the army no soul will remain in that land bombs will level the entire community..land ...water air
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by maasoap(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

I'm sorry to say this but I will say it anyway: hundreds of them in those axis deserve whatever they are going to get, innocent or guilty. That's uncalled for

2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha
Your brain should have told you that their commanding officer mostly likely instructed them to avoid confrontation with those armed youths which means that they mostly likely surrendered since they were on peace mission. They got it wrong because I can bet that they were excuted thereafter.

Franzinni:
Always remember... There is NO greater gangster than the government... Nuf sed
Surely, they will get what they asked for. They should.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16
YoungBlackRico:
This is funny cuz these guys always flexing online, na militias end them now. But omo if you live in that community...run o.

Soldiers are easy to capture and kill when on peace mission because they would have received a lots of instructions to not add to the hostility where they are going. They usually surrender in most cases believing that the armed youth would be reason with that they are not there to take side but to maintain peace. But what do you expect from the armed youths who are probably on hard drugs?
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by maasoap(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16
VinnyBaba:
Hehehe!

Ijaw Pple are Something Else! Very Brutal and NO-NONSENSE! 🤨

There was a Case of some Fulani Herdsmen that went to an Ijaw community (Torugbene) in Delta State to misbehave!

I do not want to Reveal here, the Fate that Befell them! embarassed cry smiley

They should keep it up, murdering soldiers deployed to maintain peace. I guess it is time Odi and Zakbiam got younger sister grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Duelee: 7:28pm On Mar 16
jackmrandy:

Nothing will happen. This is not East. If the Military Mess with the Niger Deltans, the Military will chop wotowoto just like they have received now.. Don't play. The Riverine Youth are not afraid.

Lol. You're funny. You don't even know your own history.

Do you know the set of Nigerian people that I had in mind when I made that first comment? South South. So called Niger Delta.

The name's "ODI" in your own Bayelsa.

Do you know what the Nigerian military did days later there ? They leveled everything and at the end way more than 500 people where massacred by the Nigerian military. Just because 12 policemen were killed. Days later would see The Nigerian Army launching total offensive on that community. To this day the community isn't all that great. Since 1999

Do you know Obigbo? In Rivers State.

In the annals of Nigerian history apart from Biafra war, the south south people has seriously been dealt with by the Nigerian military.

Go read your history Brr.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16
Duelee:
On seeing this news, I speedily ran to the dusty shelves of history books in a local Nigerian library, what I sadly realised is that said community has murdered sleep. Sizeable numbers of their youths would die young. Her waters gonna redden and flow with blood.

Mothers would look for husbands only to discover his half barbecued body.

Because they ticked all boxes. Top most of the box is that they're southerns.

On the other hand, present crop of Nigerian armed forces are cowards in face of equally AK 47 gun carrying men. And super soldiers when they meet harmless civilians.

I'm sure that you and your family members were the ones keeping terrorists and bandits at bay grin grin grin
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by victorsola: 7:33pm On Mar 16
eldoradoxx:
Thread carefully with Niger Delta or even the oil to export, you wont see.
. Anything that will stop the government from getting what they need is relative to an act of terror and I tell you for free nobody can stop the government form getting a what they want , even if it will take them to wipe out the whole SS , believe u don’t want to mess with other the government if they decide to give a F.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by imam07: 7:34pm On Mar 16
Kennyswag:
I pity that community.
not only you. Even d nearest community sef
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Buharidgeneral: 7:35pm On Mar 16
Thinktwicemybro:

You will be surprised that more massacre of the soldiers will occur if they come back. The military help people to grab land in most places. Their mission was not peaceful. Am sure they angered the people there first.
I hope you're not typing from that community. International amnesty take note
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by AfroBeatDiary: 7:36pm On Mar 16
Humblesam:

Ok... someone called the military to come make peace btw the two communities but should not come with weapons as it was a peace deal and they Military obeyed only to be ambushed,rounded up and killed after failed negotiation.... according to one intel like that
There must have been a serious miscommunication plus it's not the military assignment to restore peace, what will then be the work of the police.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by donkach: 7:37pm On Mar 16
dreamxhaser:

You can't fvk with the government
But they will only kill the innocent
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Duelee: 7:38pm On Mar 16
maasoap:

I'm sure that you and your family members were the ones keeping terrorists and bandits at bay grin grin grin

Of course. We're all in the league of super heroes
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by donkach: 7:39pm On Mar 16
koboko69:

2 captains and one major were killed? Hmmmm...When Soldiers come back. Dont come here and create multiple threads of sorrows o.
To kill the innocent and defenceless, id it not?
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by WarriAproko: 7:40pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

there is now a graveyards. I have some calling from the shrine there today.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Triangles1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16
Jakumo:

No matter how heavily one is armed, or how well one is trained in the art of warfare, a surprise attack can mean instant death, particularly when the attack is launched against the occupants of a boat who have no option but to cluster together and thus present an easy target to an RPG grenade launch, or a sustained barrage of heavy machinegun fire delivered by hidden adversaries.

A couple of years ago several of the US military's most highly trained soldiers were ambushed in the Niger Republic and cut to pieces by Boko Haram terrorist gunmen who attacked their truck out in the desert where there is little to no cover or concealment available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y2wChG-pRA

You're on point.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16
omenka1:
I just dey imagine as youths for the community go don japa finish for fear of indiscriminate arrest
Arrest? undecided

After killing their colleagues like chickens you think army will just enter that community to make arrest?....... You're very funny.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by aimmoney9: 7:41pm On Mar 16
kingthreat:
Innocent lives are going to pay the price for the crimes of those mad men.
There's no where you kill soldiers and the government turns the other cheek. Pray they don't go scorched earth like in Odi.
But they are killed anyhow like rats in the North with their bodies burnt beyond recognition and the Nigerian Army never retaliates....... grin grin grin grin grin

It is only in the South that they will flex muscle...why ??......... grin grin grin grin grin

If they can for the very first time retaliate the brutal killings of their own in the North it will enter Guinness World Records as the first retalia-thon......... grin grin grin grin

If the Nigerian Army were well trained and technologically equipped they should have fished out only the culprits and leave innocents alone........i forgot in this zoo life has no value........and we only have Rambos in our military, not Putins........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Ekaka14: 7:41pm On Mar 16
Odi loading......?
God abeg o shocked
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by dagbas: 7:45pm On Mar 16
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha
Idiyat, just wait and see how that yeye village go turn to everlasting desert. You can't fvck with the military in this barbaric manner and be popping champagne thereafter 🥂
You guys are now life refugees in your country!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Man Arrested For Robbing A Prostitute In Benin, Edo State / Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.