Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta (46509 Views)

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 5:19pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

There is going to be a massacre in that place very soon by the Army.

its a norm with the military.

Remember the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. this won’t be different when the military return. People will surely die in hundreds.
you should be ashamed.

How many communities in the north did they returned to and massacred people? They suffer worse circumstances in the north but I don't hear them returning to murder innocent people in the North.

It's only in the south that they flex muscle, who are they returning to? Returning to kill innocent people.

Mtchwww.....

3 Likes

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Nursepepeye(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha
honestly they're cowards, how can you just be ambushed and killed without news of heavy casualties on the youths sides, are these ones soldiers at all? Before you can kill a real 20 soldiers there suppose to be atleast 500 casualties on the side of untrained fighters youths. When those that have passion for military jobs applied, they won't select them, they will just pack senseless abokis full the army who will be ranting on TikTok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Arabk25: 5:19pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

Remember the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. this won’t be different when the military return. People will surely die in hundreds.
Isn't that not what they're known for killing innocent people when the real niggas done take off

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Ilaje1: 5:20pm On Mar 16
RX480:

Very true, some people forget we live in a country of savages

The youths are the savage ones. Make una dey use una head. You can't kill a millitary anywhere in the world and there won't be a repercussion and the town woulf be a casualty. The only way without that is if the native give the millitary information and/or join them in apprehending those rougue drug-fuelled misguided lazy youths.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by PLUTO1: 5:21pm On Mar 16
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Sportstrader24: 5:21pm On Mar 16
SalamRushdie:

It's not any norm ...Many soldiers have been killed by bandits and Boko Haram yet we don't see the army going there for massacre but once it's the south they will want to retaliate
True
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by onuman: 5:21pm On Mar 16
This type of masacre is the outcome of the new low in military training in Nigeria -- Soldiers Mounting Road blocks all over the east extorting money from road users in every one km. Intimidate the public with guns paid for from the public purse. The Soldiers get happy over what they are doing to the civilians.
Those eastern youths have been most patient and tolerant.
Nigeria the only country that declared its civil war closed, but more than 50 years after, continues the civil war against the vanquished.
It's unimaginable that US or British soldiers would intimidate and rob their fellow Americans or British the way the Nigeria armed forces intimidate and rob citizens in the old Eastern region of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 5:22pm On Mar 16
Direct your hate towards tinubu.u dunce
Winning123:

My siblings will never rejoice at the killing of people. The prayers are for you. Have you forgotten that the measure you give shall be measured back to you. You are wicked and will never get the help of any of Nigeria's armed forces when you face security challenge.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Coolestguy2023: 5:23pm On Mar 16
JooEeL:

It is because none of your daughter or your mom has ever been kidnapped, na why you dey yarn this annoying piece.

They are very likely raping those little girls as we speak right now. The ones of chibok, they raped all of them. To the extent Leah Sharibu became a mother in their den.

Instead of finding ways to rescue these little kids, ure here boasting that the army will come back to revenge cos of one of their men fell? So one soldier's head is worth more hundreds of children in a forest spending nights in the cold and danger?

Chai, Kai, God know say I come d wrong country. Una kind of reasoning deh get on my nerves.

As i have said. This are mare SM rants. Evacuate before it gets too late. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Theoarhics: 5:23pm On Mar 16
The community should expect Armageddon soonest. It won't be funny. Odi incident will be a child's play
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by NSK4U(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:

I hope you will keep thesame energy when the Nigeria Army retaliate. Just keep your fingers crossed, you will see movie in real life

They should retaliate against those who murdered their colleagues but I know they won't, instead it's the innocent armless women and children that they would revenge with

2 Likes

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by God1blessBiafra: 5:24pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:

I hope you will keep thesame energy when the Nigeria Army retaliate. Just keep your fingers crossed, you will see movie in real life
You mean when your Nigeria army start their normal terrorism.

See as una dey hail crime by your soldiers.

Biafra country can't be like that,if you commit crime, you will be hunted and punished accordingly.

Not collective punishment by your terrorists Nigeria army.

After terrorizing the community,they will still want the community to love them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by McStoic(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16
Ewu Chim
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by LordAdam16: 5:25pm On Mar 16
VinnyBaba:
Hehehe!

Ijaw Pple are Something Else! Very Brutal and NO-NONSENSE! 🤨

There was a Case of some Fulani Herdsmen that went to an Ijaw community (Torugbene) in Delta State to misbehave!

I do not want to Reveal here, the Fate that Befell them! embarassed cry smiley

The tribe is too brash for their own good.
It's their MO.

The King of Nembe in 1895 also started a fracas he had no chance of winning.
Killed 40 captive British soldiers.
The retribution led to the death of, by some accounts, more than a thousand Nembe inhabitants.
The King died in exile.

How dem go call soldier for you, you plank soldier.
Nai b say u 1 collect b dat.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by God1blessBiafra: 5:25pm On Mar 16
Duelee:
On seeing this news, I speedily ran to the dusty shelves of history books in a local Nigerian library, what I sadly realised is that said community has murdered sleep. Sizeable numbers of their youths would die young. Her waters gonna redden and flow with blood.

Mothers would look for husbands only to discover his half barbecued body.

Because they ticked all boxes. Top most of the box is that they're southerns.

On the other hand, present crop of Nigerian armed forces are cowards in face of equally AK 47 gun carrying men. And super soldiers when they meet harmless civilians.
Wow what a wonderful thing about your Nigeria soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Dennisochampa: 5:26pm On Mar 16
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha

If soldiers open fire and killed all of them..... Una go say Nigerian soldiers no dey professional....
Now they are killed.... Nigeria no get military....

Na wa o
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by God1blessBiafra: 5:26pm On Mar 16
Rahkman:
Sheybi for zamfara bandits waste over 20 of this animals destroying their Apc and hilux.... why them never order investigation? grin
The animal only retaliate in South

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Dennisochampa: 5:27pm On Mar 16
If Nigerian soldiers open fire, killed all of the attackers...... The world will start cursing... Now it's like this.... I'm sure no one will demand justice for the soldiers....

May their souls rest in peace... Amen
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Panda7(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16
so the FG has refused to pay state police salary, leading to army intervening in a police case?

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by God1blessBiafra: 5:28pm On Mar 16
kingthreat:
Innocent lives are going to pay the price for the crimes of those mad men.
There's no where you kill soldiers and the government turns the other cheek. Pray they don't go scorched earth like in Odi.
Maybe northern Nigeria is different.

And what a wonderful thing about your Nigeria soldiers that kills innocent people instead going only against the culprits.

3 Likes

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by profmallor: 5:31pm On Mar 16
How I wish you be on ground in that community when the NA go back to respond rather than safely behind your phone laughing sheepishly to a very serious matter.

2shure:
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by mysticwarrior(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

It also happened during the kaiama declaration after which thousands of ijaw youths, men and boys were slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by jackmrandy: 5:34pm On Mar 16
Duelee:
On seeing this news, I speedily ran to the dusty shelves of history books in a local Nigerian library, what I sadly realised is that said community has murdered sleep. Sizeable numbers of their youths would die young. Her waters gonna redden and flow with blood.

Mothers would look for husbands only to discover his half barbecued body.

Because they ticked all boxes. Top most of the box is that they're southerns.

On the other hand, present crop of Nigerian armed forces are cowards in face of equally AK 47 gun carrying men. And super soldiers when they meet harmless civilians.

Nothing will happen. This is not East. If the Military Mess with the Niger Deltans, the Military will chop wotowoto just like they have received now.. Don't play. The Riverine Youth are not afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by McGeorge1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16
YeyeGbami:
If you dey that community, my free advice

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 This your comment don off me.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by SalamRushdie: 5:36pm On Mar 16
Elsueno:

who told you they don't?...Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean d army do not retaliate when this sort of things happen..Before the advent of CJTF and civilians started actively providing info, nobody suspicious approaches d armed forces in hot area, cause they would waste person and nothing go happen.. Cooperate and fish out d culprits so the armed forces easily direct their anger to d right channel. hide them and everybody that looks or resemble d culprits go hear am

Last year august a certain bandit in Niger state killed 36 special forces and destroyed a brand new Nigerian airforce Mi-17 helicopter and till date the bandits is still roaming free in Shiriro area if Niger state ...Infact the bandit went on to have a wedding the next week and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Codes151(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16
Kennyswag:
I pity that community.
shame no Dey catch them. Watch as they will show themselves on civilians and chicken on bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Elliotwaveforec: 5:40pm On Mar 16
VinnyBaba:
Hehehe!

Ijaw Pple are Something Else! Very Brutal and NO-NONSENSE! 🤨

There was a Case of some Fulani Herdsmen that went to an Ijaw community (Torugbene) in Delta State to misbehave!

I do not want to Reveal here, the Fate that Befell them! embarassed cry smiley
This is how it should be! My generation of Yoruba youths are just too docile.

Our forefathers were fighters and bold! Why is this generation like this? Fulani terrorists would come to your community and kill farmers and docile youths would be looking like zombies.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Elliotwaveforec: 5:42pm On Mar 16
SalamRushdie:

It's not any norm ...Many soldiers have been killed by bandits and Boko Haram yet we don't see the army going there for massacre but once it's the south they will want to retaliate
I dey tell you! It's only in the south they kill unarmed civilians in revenge.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by ReubenE(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16
kingthreat:

Damn. Why do my comments attract people who know so little.
Now, you are trying to be arrogant and disrespectful.
I actually blame myself for engaging the nonsense you started.

A sensible person would have brought forward instances of where the Nigeria military burnt down full villages like they did in Odi and Zaki Ibiam etc in the far North because of the actions of a few miscreants that killed their servicemen.
You see a lot of people including you on this thread fondly asking all the villagers to abandon their homes for fear of retaliation from the Nigeria army. If you are not some arrogant prick, you would have pointed my direction to where similar comments are made when Nigeria servicemen are killed in the North by some miscreants where you and others ask the whole village to run away instead of the Nigeria army arresting the culprits.

The use of "Revenge" show you and others are the low ones cause the revenge is meant for the village and not the miscreants that did the act.
Arrogant boy with inflated opinion about himself
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Maski87: 5:45pm On Mar 16
E be like say ipob Don enter Niger delta
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by PrinceMajestic: 5:48pm On Mar 16
Coconunu:
Omoh ..... Make the villagers for the both community just sell there land to federal government den relocate to another state🤣.
I see Mass burial in Delta State
Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Arabk25: 5:48pm On Mar 16
stampo:
If you know any living thing in that community, advice him or her to run for their life immediately... Army will not spare any life..

They are coming to level that village...

Run please..
As usual how many times have they gone to the north to level villages nah for east and south them they flex muscles. No be for north them they finish army pass?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.