Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity (7361 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / "2021 Budget Has 316 Duplicated Projects Worth N39.5bn" - BudgIT Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by ksauthenticoi: 9:50pm On Mar 16
ade4real2016:

imagine what your inability n stupidity to reason well has turned you to... Nobody is asking you not to support failure but remember your entire generation which l doubt you don't have will never forgive your bigotry

Nigeria can only have one president at a time bro. Let's wait till it's your turn.. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Ofunaofu: 9:52pm On Mar 16
naija4life247:
Atikulation Abubakar of Cameroon or the one of Dubai?

.... and he is referring to Tinubu the Guinean
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by kestolove95(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16
Atiku reporting from Dubai
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Osidazz19: 9:59pm On Mar 16
Sore loser noise maker.
This fool should please STFU.
Every legislative body has the right to amend any budget. They are allowed by law to introduce and even remove items from the budget before voting on it.
All these rubbish shallow low iq noise about padding is very childish and 🤡.
The US Congress will add, reduce and remove items from any budget before passing it.
The President used to have the right to remove certain items (called line item veto) but that right had been taken away. It's either he signs the whole budget or veto it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Jarmoski123: 10:01pm On Mar 16
Please stop publishing anything atiku has said because he was once in the system with OBJ then and Nigeria didn't convert to America ..

So he must be literally mad for trying to say something meaning to a gallant president of pitObi and d masses ..

God bless Jagaban
God bless asiwaju
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria

I will not say anything, but see how u are talking to someone that can buy ur whole generations, including ur fuvking papa, wey born useless somebody, were u not trained at home? If I check very well now, u will be using button phone sharing room with ur parents. What have u eating today? Bastard , who ON hotspot for u, I want to know, awon omo alaileko, someone is defending Nigerians , u came here with that ur mouth odour and rubber band button phone, Dey talk anyhow. Omo iya
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Jarmoski123: 10:11pm On Mar 16
Kingrshd3:
Please stop publishing anything atiku has said because he was once in the system with OBJ then and Nigeria didn't convert to America ..

So he must be literally mad for trying to say something meaning to a gallant president of pitObi and d masses ..

God bless Jagaban
God bless asiwaju
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria

Imagine what your inability and stupidity to reason well, has turned u to.
I will not say anything, but see how u are talking to someone that can buy ur whole generations, including ur fuvking papa, wey born useless someone like u, were u not trained at home? If I check very well now, u will be using button phone sharing room with ur parents. What have u eating today? Bastard , who ON hotspot for u, I want to know, awon omo alaileko, someone is defending Nigerians , u came here with that ur mouth odour and rubber band button phone, Dey talk anyhow. Omo iya.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by ViceGovernor: 10:15pm On Mar 16
Tecnophone:
this is serious allegation, the president should come clean. I unlock locked iPhones.
This is a serious confession, I think you should come clean. Why do you unlock locked iPhones?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Seunpapa65: 10:33pm On Mar 16
Kingrshd3:

God bless Jagaban
God bless asiwaju
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria
Lol na peter obi talk this one too
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by HRMK: 11:28pm On Mar 16
ATIKU SHOULD SIMPLY SHUT UP HIS MOUTH!WHO INTRODUCED PADDING INTO FEDERAL BUDGET?WAS IT NOT OBASANJO!WHO WAS IS VICE PRESIDENT?SAME ATIKU ABUBAKAR!HE SHOULD KEEP MUTE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Splashme: 12:10am On Mar 17
When a thief is your president
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Tecnophone: 1:23am On Mar 17
because I'm smarter than you.
ViceGovernor:

This is a serious confession, I think you should come clean. Why do you unlock locked iPhones?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Honestey: 2:30am On Mar 17
Is Alh Atiku going to tell us he was not aware Buhari government printed N30trillion not backed by anything? He should speak on that first then we can listen to him now
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Ipobfraud: 3:56am On Mar 17
ade4real2016:

imagine what your inability n stupidity to reason well has turned you to... Nobody is asking you not to support failure but remember your entire generation which l doubt you don't have will never forgive your bigotry

This is what bigotry look like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Obycus: 5:01am On Mar 17
Nice one from Atiku. Sometimes I wonder how senseless Tinubu and his stooge national assembly can be, but this one will put Nigeria on fire. Surely.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by ViceGovernor: 7:11am On Mar 17
Tecnophone:
because I'm smarter than you.
Lol.
Okay I agree...but it's only a little.

I thought if they lock iPhone it can only be unlocked by Apple 🍎.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Personperson01(f): 7:20am On Mar 17
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Tecnophone: 7:51am On Mar 17
knowledge is expensive. I rest.
ViceGovernor:

Lol.
Okay I agree...but it's only a little.

I thought if they lock iPhone it can only be unlocked by Apple 🍎.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Exceed15: 8:20am On Mar 17
Kikikikikiki....Tinubu till 2098. Useless government.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by fatboyslym007: 8:40am On Mar 17
ATIKU has just spoken like a real desperate to look good man...
Wetin concern executive with legislative padding...

No bi Tinubu pad budget nah...

This man should just shut up. Atiku will never rule Nigeria...
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by cjfavour(m): 9:56am On Mar 17
You meant the life chairman of your party and life presidential aspirant of your party? Election is over, he'll go back to being party chairman but when election comes, he'll turn to presidential candidate. Keep on deceiving yourself.
Invisible123:
Who is Atiku?

Pot calling kettle black.

The only politician that has the moral justification to criticize Tinubu is Omoyele Showore. Others are the same, give them the opportunity and they finish this country.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by ebudola53c: 10:19am On Mar 17
CoRn members disperse this person has intel of our plans for this thread Let us just keep quiet. Remember this is PDP not obidients Keep calm and keep on chewing CoRn members disperse this person has intel of our plans for this thread Let us just keep quiet. Remember this is PDP not obidients Keep calm and keep on chewing ...
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17
Jostoman:
Those miscrants will soon come here to attack Atiku and defend their incompetent president.
The eediot below you though 😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Jostoman: 3:38pm On Mar 17
naija4life247:

These names that you call your parents, na you know ooooooo
if i insult your parent back now other miscrants will come here to blame me
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:09pm On Mar 17
Foolish election bad loser sulking,idiot,you will neva be president after defrauding naija ppl as customs croook angry
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity by Kingrshd3: 7:33am On Mar 18
Jarmoski123:

Imagine what your inability and stupidity to reason well, has turned u to.
I will not say anything, but see how u are talking to someone that can buy ur whole generations, including ur fuvking papa, wey born useless someone like u, were u not trained at home? If I check very well now, u will be using button phone sharing room with ur parents. What have u eating today? Bastard , who ON hotspot for u, I want to know, awon omo alaileko, someone is defending Nigerians , u came here with that ur mouth odour and rubber band button phone, Dey talk anyhow. Omo iya.

Who is defending Nigeria 🤔
They are all bunch of hypocritical thieves that loot NIGERIAs wealth in turn mtheeww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... / Go To Tribunal, Stop Unnecessary Protest, Group Tells Ize- Iyamu / APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.