Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema (31045 Views)

Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Dpharisee: 6:44pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Ibo is sweet. No matter our contributions to the progress of this nation other tribe hate us with passion. That never discourage us from moving forward and contributing our quota to make sure that Nigeria progress
Kudos to this great son of Ibo land.
We are Igbos not Ibos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Ofunaofu: 6:44pm On Mar 16
fuckingAyaya:
Tinubu will appoint the best brains like akpabio, George akume, onanuga and co.

Best brains indeed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by ScarletBrace(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16
Godfullsam:

I did not read/see anything like ibo in all what Allen Oyeama said.

Is it that you are mistakenly replying another thread or you are simply out of your mind?

He’s coming back to his mind.
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by jojothaiv(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16
He who pays the piper dictate the tune.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Terrahawk: 6:46pm On Mar 16
Shut up. No one is listening to this eastern cannibal.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16
The manner in which all of you are trying so hard to market and defend Tinubu is amusing... And very hypocritical.

If Jonathan enjoyed this level of image laundering and defense, he shouldn't have had such a stressful time in office.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Terrahawk: 6:48pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Ibo is sweet. No matter our contributions to the progress of this nation other tribe hate us with passion. That never discourage us from moving forward and contributing our quota to make sure that Nigeria progress

😂🤣😂🤣. Contribute what!!!! See mumu, the IGR of the sadeast is the lowest in southern Nigeria. Parasitic people the ibos.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by frankson1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16
Arobaga:
Allen commot mouth ooo

Before Biafra and Obi supporters wey never see food eat go insult you

God bless South South and South East

FIXED
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by SoNature(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16
ekineme:
Even if the devil is elected as Nigerian president, People will sing his praise.
For me it's not what people say about you when you are in power that matters but what they say when you are no longer in authority to influence anything.

Having said that, Yaradua still maintain top spot in the ranking of Nigerian past leaders based on performance, why because he performed well.

It's too early for praise singing, Nigeria is too hot now abeg, I don't understand how I can relate with what onyema said for now, maybe in future I can relate.

Oga, Yar'adua didn't do anything. We just give a lot of appreciation to him out of pity. No Nigerian president, since 1999, has achieved what Olusegun Obasanjo achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Rumundele(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16
If he cannot fire them, then hes the originator of the problem.
But oga why are you so quick to conclude, you know i don't trust anyone i dey quick suspect people o.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Yankee101: 6:55pm On Mar 16
Same excuse given for buhari
A leader is a strong as his team
He selected them, it’s his failure
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by frankson1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16
PointZerom:
grin

"He lamented the ordeals his airline encounters despite the phenomenal support it is offering to Nigerians and the economy"

Serve Nigeria and come back with regret --- MNK

Go and verify and then come back to edit this post.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16
ifeco4:

Igbo ane not Ibo.

It goes a long way to show you most of them don't even know there neighbour
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by onuman: 7:03pm On Mar 16
fuckingAyaya:
Tinubu will appoint the best brains like akpabio, George akume,
onanuga and co.

Onanuga is the worst of Tinubu's best apointees.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Abufo: 7:05pm On Mar 16
123yes:

I do not know about you o but left to me the country should be dissolved so that everyman is left to succeed by the strength and industry of his hands! Jonathan came and left,he was unable to complete Enugu airport terminal, Buhari came and left he was unable to complete the terminal, Tinubu wil still come and go.......the nearly completed terminal will remain uncompleted! One Nigeria na scam!!
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16
Then the appointer is very sick
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Moshybear(f): 7:19pm On Mar 16
I agree 💯
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Ifyz0001: 7:25pm On Mar 16
Tinibu is the only problem.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by mofedamijo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16
One of the major problems of Nigeria is from the Local Government and State level.

One thing I love with countries like South Africa is that, before they blame Ramaphosa, they go to their municipalities and demand why the road is bad, or why there is a breakdown of basic amenities, why are locals not employed, why did you employ 500 people when you can employ 1200, why is there no job in the municipality, etc

South Africans are very much in the know about their municipalities and that is where they first take their grievances to.

Nigerians don't even know the amount budgeted for their Local government. You will see a local government chairman driving expensive cars, sleeping in hotels, but the people just watch. In South Africa, they will burn those cars, touch his house, then ask the chairman to resign, they will strike and protest until the municipality chairman is kicked out.

You see a local government chairman in Nigeria distributing stupid and useless stuffs, and the people blame the president, must Nigerians do not realize that the local government is supposed to employ a lot of people and create jobs. If local governments in Nigeria were performing at 80 - 90%, trust me, Nigeria will be a much better place.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by tafabaloo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16
God bless this man !

I hope the President do not just listen to Onyema's counsel, but should also take actions at rein in his appointees for the good of all.

Lastly, he should see competence beyond the prism of his ethnic contraption... Asiwaju before now was known to be detribalised .....what happens?

In same vein, talents and competence, which abound in
every region including south east, should be prioritized in appointments and not just loyalty.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Fxwarrior: 7:30pm On Mar 16
Don't the appointees have names? Mention their names if you really mean well.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by tonyshine01: 7:32pm On Mar 16
This is the worst composition of a cabinet in Nigeria's history.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by chaloskyx: 7:34pm On Mar 16
if tinubu appointed nigerias problem = Tinubu is actually the problem takeout tinubu and those apointees wont exist😅🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Osidazz19: 7:37pm On Mar 16
123yes:

Really, this is a man who is wanted in the US regarding fraud that has to do with public funds in Nigeria. If this man had been a Northerner or Yoruba people like you would be wailing that the govt is protecting him but now, all his sins are forgiven and he's a good man.
Na hypocrisy go kill Nigeria.
No one is even talking about the fact that the FBI has charges pending on him for fraud. Some of the fraud also has to do with public money from Nigeria, yet the same people hailing him will be crying about govt corruption on a daily basis on social media.

Just imagine if this man is Dangote with all these charges hanging on his neck. The Nigerian media space will be filled with daily calls for his extradition to the US. HYPOCRITES

justice. gov/usao-ndga/pr/ceo-nigerian-airline-indicted-bank-fraud-and-money-laundering
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by muykem: 7:41pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Why are they hate you people so much? My father told me that if you have problem with more two people, check yourself.
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by zabsports73: 7:44pm On Mar 16
ZAB Sports Apparel specializes in creating top-notch custom sports uniforms for various sports teams, clubs and individuals. Our wide selection includes basketball uniforms, soccer uniforms, soccer uniform kits, american football uniforms. We prioritize durability, performance, and personalized design to help athletes succeed and stand out in their chosen sport. We also specialize in creating customized hoodies, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatpants, sweat shirts for team members, groups, and streetwear brands. for more info plz visit our website https://Zabsportsapparel.com

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Bosman17: 7:46pm On Mar 16
123yes:

I don’t think we undermine the contribution of Igbos to our national development… the problem is that many igbos go with the notion they solely developed Nigeria and that Nigeria won’t succeed without them. That then makes one wonder why the Igbo land isn’t as developed after all. I lived in the East for 6 years and I can say I love the igbos and its same for many other Yorubas I know….
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Goodlady(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16
Arobaga:
Allen commot mouth ooo

Before APC Ebi Pawa singers wey never see food eat go insult you

God bless South South and South East
Southwest nko?
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Chetas81(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16
NO BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION, BUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS REFUSED TO ACCEPT THEY'RE STATUS
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by lailo: 7:50pm On Mar 16
ekineme:
Even if the devil is elected as Nigerian president, People will sing his praise.
For me it's not what people say about you when you are in power that matters but what they say when you are no longer in authority to influence anything.

Having said that, Yaradua still maintain top spot in the ranking of Nigerian past leaders based on performance, why because he performed well.

It's too early for praise singing, Nigeria is too hot now abeg, I don't understand how I can relate with what onyema said for now, maybe in future I can relate.
Yaradua that people were complaining he knew nothing about the job giving to him? Someone that was very too slow to act and everything was declining only that his ill health and untimely death saved his face is someone u are now saying performed? I guessed all the railways, refinerries, 24 hrs power supply, schools, health facilities, agricultural facilities, infrastructure etc that he built with his good government were all later bulldozed by successors grin
You people have short memory and love to idolize mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) / More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Rally In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.