Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London (22839 Views)

Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan / Give Students One-Week Holiday To Go And Vote, Peter Obi Urges Universities / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Thegamingorca(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

As soon as they see obi's name in the heading they start twerking like earthworms sprinkled with salt

Twerk twerk twerk twerk, twerk your body ehhh

2 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 9:47pm On Mar 16
EmiloCorn:

Yes, we trained him to be shameless and we also take great pride in our work. cool

I go soon wipe you oraimo cord for neck
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:48pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

True true, una no get shame.

Tueeh!!
... Your pa get shame na Im e no teach you how to ignore werin dem no call your name put Useless oaf
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by UncleKoboko: 9:48pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

He's former state governor, international business owner, public figure, former presidential candidate who got 6M+ votes while the (rigged) winner scored 8M and so won by less than 2M votes, board director of many multi-national businesses etc.

Now tell me, Mr. UncleKoboko, who are you? Who is your father?

That's right, you're an absolute nobody, a non-entity, a naught, a zero, a waste of space.

Crawl into your hole and cry
Lol
Frustrated wey rey
Mention one notable person in your lineage and entire generations first grin
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Richtaiwo: 9:49pm On Mar 16
donjahsy:

Okay. At the end of the day, how many did you count? Just 4 out of over 70 comments on the thread so far. What deduction can you make from this. Isn't it clear to you who the actual paid e-rats are? And with these few not supporting the agulu fraud, you will still keep shouting to seun that Tinubu supporters dominate nairaland. Mr seun, you should know by now they dominate nairaland yet keep crying wolve so that you continue banning anyone not in support of gringory.

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:49pm On Mar 16
Rejouir:
You are a dunce, am not surprised your wife,.find solace speaking to her ex. Your stupidity is too much.
..... cheesy cheesy grin ;Di like am as mugu like u buy the story line.... Thief pikin... Make ogun kee your ma and your pa grin.... U will continue to guess even your very own existence..... Bastard
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by siaco(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
Werin e find go Egypt when e dey campaign abi na trek e trek go
This oaf will do all he can to cause instability in the country sha..... And funny enough, all his gullible followers will take sides with him....
If he's so concerned about Nigeria, he should take his business from UK and relocate it to anambra so we will all know he means well for the country....

When fish 🐠🐟 brain 🧠 talk, it is easy to know.
Who do you this?
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:50pm On Mar 16
siaco:

When fish 🐠🐟 brain 🧠 talk, it is easy to know.
Who do you this?
..... If your ma no be fish... She for no open leg for your pa.... Witch pikin grin grin
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 9:51pm On Mar 16
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Frustrated wey rey
Mention one notable person in your lineage and entire generations first grin

I'm not the one who claimed obi is a nobody, you did, so tell us who your father is. Or you want to tell us your dad is a nobody?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Rejouir: 9:51pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
..... cheesy cheesy grin ;Di like am as mugu like u buy the story line.... Thief pikin... Make ogun kee your ma and your pa grin.... U will continue to guess even your very own existence..... Bastard
like i said, you are a dunce, and your wife.make a big mistake settling for a coward.

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Chetas81(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16
USELESS citizen bring TINUBU into power

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by papiwyte(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

He's former state governor, international business owner, public figure, former presidential candidate who got 6M+ votes while the (rigged) winner scored 8M and so won by less than 2M votes, board director of many multi-national businesses etc.

That's right, you're an absolute nobody, a non-entity, a naught, a zero, a waste of space.

Wait ooo do I hear you say international business business owner So obi cannot invest in Nigeria or anambara to create jobs for our unemployed youths instead he took his business outside the country to cover his fraudulent extortion from anambara Treasury. Obi that went to Egypt where to learnt their economy that means he doesn't know the country he want to rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Osidazz19: 9:52pm On Mar 16
Thegamingorca:

Lies from the bottomless pit. You did nicely by commending the message. But you shouldn't hate the messenger. All of that makes you look illiterate.

Semi-educated low-IQ villagers like you should first understand the meaning of the word illiterate. Only shows that most of you just went through an institution called school without learning absolutely nothing.
Tell us what part of what I wrote about Obi is incorrect.

You can abuse all you want but you would have done better by pointing out what part of what I wrote is incorrect.
If pointing out Obi's deficiencies and past failures is hating then Obi is also hating on others on a daily basis. Emancipate yourself from your tribal mental slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:52pm On Mar 16
Rejouir:
like i said, you are a dunce, and your wife.make a big mistake settling for a coward.
..... Just as your mother made a mistake bringing an oaf like you into this world.... cheesy grin ;Dkeep believing all u see on naira land....... Dog pikin grin
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 9:53pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
... Your pa get shame na Im e no teach you how to ignore werin dem no call your name put Useless oaf

Lolzzzzz......I no call your papa name o, but you don dey mention my papa. Ask questions o, because when I give you my dose you go cry o😃
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by tenpipsperday: 9:53pm On Mar 16
kuboy:
This black clothes mourner is in paine

I knew it won't be long before a fool will surface with foolish comment. After which he crawls back to his shell of frustration

2 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by zeusdgrt(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
So Peter Obi na the remote control of our dear Igbos. Interesting 😂😂😂.
They cannot think for themselves again, na Obi dey think for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
U just disgrace urself open ur mouth talk waaaa with no meaning and sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:54pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

Lolzzzzz......I no call your papa name o, but you don dey mention my papa. Ask questions o, because when I give you my dose you go cry o😃
..... Ogun kee your pa grin grin grin...... And kee your ma join.... And if naira land matter dey pain u to the point of u taking it to heart, Ogun kee u join... Oaf cheesy
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by RodgersAkpafu: 9:55pm On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
This LP man self wetin Tinubu collect for your hand? Allow him rule in peace not your turn yet you have to queue till you get your stolen mandate

I don't understand you again
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Rejouir: 9:56pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
..... Just as your mother made a mistake bringing an oaf like you into this world.... cheesy grin ;Dkeep believing all u see on naira land....... Dog pikin grin
i honestly do feel for innocent females, who responds to psycho's like you. You need metal help, poverty had really rendered your mental health, unstable.

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by rahmontech(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16
anything for Obingo to stay relevant?
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:57pm On Mar 16
Rejouir:
i honestly do feel for innocent females, who responds to psycho's like you. You need metal help, poverty had really rendered your mental health, unstable.
..... No he only metal health... Na aluminum health... Dumb bastard.... Make werin no concern you lead you to early grave...... Bastard
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by kingyong2473(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

Ouch!!!
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by siaco(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
..... If your ma no be fish... She for no open leg for your pa.... Witch pikin grin grin

Like president like his supporters, no brain 🧠 at all, tueeh!

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by EmiloCorn: 9:58pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

I go soon wipe you oraimo cord for neck

You want to bully me? shocked

Do you know who I am? Chairman, CoRn movement NL chapter? angry

Wait let yarim* catch you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.