Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London (22841 Views)

Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan / Give Students One-Week Holiday To Go And Vote, Peter Obi Urges Universities / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by chikason22(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
So Peter Obi na the remote control of our dear Igbos. Interesting 😂😂😂.
They cannot think for themselves again, na Obi dey think for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
One unfortunate western slave spotted.
Next

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Mentcee(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
So Peter Obi na the remote control of our dear Igbos. Interesting 😂😂😂.
They cannot think for themselves again, na Obi dey think for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very stupid guy.
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by CluelessMODS: 10:47pm On Mar 16
lexy2014:

What exactly did he say in this article that is out of place?
Your question was general one.

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Cujo007: 10:48pm On Mar 16
"Attitude reflects type of leadership".
Dpharisee:
Since Tinubu gave the directive that heads of agencies can only travel abroad on official assignments with only one staff they devised another means of continuing in the profligacy by taking everyone in the office to UK for a training that could be conducted on Zoom App, Nigerians are very greedy.
Like Allen Onyema said the problem is not all about Tinubu but his appointees
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Gaboni: 10:55pm On Mar 16
holding a workshop in London sends the wrong message to the Nigerian people and the international community. It perpetuates the perception of government officials indulging in luxury and extravagance at the expense of the common citizen.[i][/i]

In as much as I still see Peter Obi as same old Naija politician, I totally agree with him on this. However, I am yet to be convinced that anything would have changed if he was at the helm of affairs judging by his antecedents as Governor of Anambra and actions of LP senators.

A lot of examples of extravagance under PO during his tenure as governor comes to mind.
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by lexy2014: 11:04pm On Mar 16
CluelessMODS:

Your question was general one.

its not. its very specific.

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by HRMK: 11:18pm On Mar 16
WHO IS OBI TO DIRECT ALL NIGERIANS?HE KNOWS THOSE THAT VOTED FOR HIM!LET HIM TALK TO THEM!!
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by ezenna191(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16
If Tinubu does not take decisive action on this senseless extravagant waste by the AG and his cohorts, then Tinubu is not only complicit but has lost all reasons and discussions on corruption. This man no dey try. With Tinubu and his gang, Nigeria has entered a one chance molue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Ashirioluwa: 11:44pm On Mar 16
Yes, there is no befitting place in Nigeria to hold the meeting or workshop.

Nigerians and wasteful mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Roboto11: 11:52pm On Mar 16
Why did Obi visit Chatham House?

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Emmyxclusive: 12:03am On Mar 17
fredoooooo:
Obi call ya obituarists, Nigerians no need ya advice ..
By the Ag office in London that one na wetin na? Mr president no allow such abeg
Have U ever paid tax in your life?
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Splashme: 12:09am On Mar 17
When a thief is your president

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by seguno2: 12:11am On Mar 17
danijesus:
Another avenue to siphone our common wealth, workshop in London undecided

Are they copying Obi’s Pandora Papers idea for looting Anambra people and buying properties in London for his jobless children at the time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by seguno2: 12:11am On Mar 17
Splashme:
When a thief is your president .

But Peter Obi is not a thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by seguno2: 12:18am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:
While they go on a spending spree, swimming in opulence and looting our common wealth with restless abandon, they turn around and tell the common man who has been at the receiving end of their calamitous economic policies to continue to bear the pains. That It can only get worse before it gets better. 

Let me reiterate once again that it will not be well with those who worked, supported, and voted for this calamitous Tinubu regime

Are you also cursing the naive people who followed desperado Obi to help Tinubu become Emilokan president, despite being warned

In an article titled “History Beckons and I will not be Silent (Part 1)”, Soludo said Obi is only making the 2023 presidential election an easy win for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-obi-cant-win-hes-only-making-tinubus-victory-easier-soludo/#:~:text=In%20an%20article%20titled%20%E2%80%9CHistory,he%20knows%20that%20we%20know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by rollywise(m): 12:26am On Mar 17
chopnaira:

Me too. For once I agree with Peter Obi

So in other times you chose to agree with those that ruined this country? Nigerians are their own problem Sha 😂

3 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by 12345baba(m): 12:33am On Mar 17
Obi just dey mark FG like gattuso

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by 12345baba(m): 12:35am On Mar 17
Gaboni:
holding a workshop in London sends the wrong message to the Nigerian people and the international community. It perpetuates the perception of government officials indulging in luxury and extravagance at the expense of the common citizen.[i][/i]

In as much as I still see Peter Obi as same old Naija politician, I totally agree with him on this. However, I am yet to be convinced that
anything would have changed if he was at the helm of affairs judging by his antecedents as Governor of Anambra and actions of LP senators.

A lot of examples of extravagance under PO during his tenure as governor comes to mind.
please tell us, what where the extravagance
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Truthsandtrusts: 12:36am On Mar 17
JayyXXX:
People wey nor get head go begin attack Obi.

Just wait.

Na Obi come get head na
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Truthsandtrusts: 12:38am On Mar 17
JAMO84:
This time, I am totally in support of governor Obi, it's absolute nonsense to spend scarce resources on some useless workshop abroad.

Wetin obi know?
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Truthsandtrusts: 12:38am On Mar 17
bnanny:
That's what they know. Reckless spending and looting. Corrupt fats pigs.

Because you are not opportune so stop cry you thief's
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Glister: 12:56am On Mar 17
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Glister: 1:01am On Mar 17
ezenna191:
If Tinubu does not take decisive action on this senseless extravagant waste by the AG and his cohorts, then Tinubu is not only complicit but has lost all reasons and discussions on corruption. This man no dey try. With Tinubu and his gang, Nigeria has entered a one chance molue

Someone that went ahead and bought yatch in the midst of severe inflation .lol

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by CluelessMODS: 1:19am On Mar 17
lexy2014:

its not. its very specific.

Have a good night 💤

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Rolings: 1:39am On Mar 17
Godjone:
Obi the man that would have changed Nigeria for good. Well, God's time is the best

That means GOD don't want him to be president.
Me I want him to be president. So we can see how he will fare
So that tomorrow we will not hear that he was the best president Nigeria never had
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by VULCAN(m): 2:07am On Mar 17
This person is insane.

Comparing how and where a private businessman conducts legitimate business with a Nigerian govt official holding a physical WORKSHOP in LONDON.

The excuse the criminals gave was the lecturers are in London.

Those same lecturers give talks that are watched on Zoom and YouTube but when it comes to APC criminals- they must pack BA and rush to London.

Nothing less than £1Million will be spent on tickets, hotels, catering and souvenirs.

Yet they say Nigeria is broke.

May your life continue look like Nigeria of today.

Borrowing to survive

FightingFalcon:
.... If I'm yourba as u think, may your life be good always but if not.... May misfortune follow you and your entire household from now till the end of time.... U fool....
If una see who no agree with una... Na tribalism e dey always be.... Fool.....
When obi go Egypt... Was Nigeria in a good state? Why e no use the money do something for the masses??

Why e carry go UK go do business... Why e no cite all him businesses for the same nigeria wen e dey fight to rule?? Abi e no dey pay tax to UK government If e pay those taxes to Nigeria, he go die?? Woe betide you and your family a million times over
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by mutvy: 2:32am On Mar 17
Nigeria is in the hands of thieves.Thieves have taken over government.

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by sulaak(m): 2:54am On Mar 17
Dpharisee:
Since Tinubu gave the directive that heads of agencies can only travel abroad on official assignments with only one staff they devised another means of continuing in the profligacy by taking everyone in the office to UK for a training that could be conducted on Zoom App, Nigerians are very greedy.
Like Allen Onyema said the problem is not all about Tinubu but his appointees

Who appointed them ....Tinubu, hence the problem is Tinubu who is out of his depth

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Chienex24(m): 3:52am On Mar 17
Holluwhakemmy:
This LP man self wetin Tinubu collect for your hand? Allow him rule in peace not your turn yet you have to queue till you get your stolen mandate

Lolz.... Worshippers of those in power, As if they are gods.... That is why criminals rule

2 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Ofunaofu: 4:50am On Mar 17
seguno2:

Are you also cursing the naive people who followed desperado Obi to help Tinubu become Emilokan president, despite being warned

And how does voting peter obi make Tinubu win the election. Oh! You wanted a northerner to take over from another northerner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / Boko Haram Attacks Army Chief Tukur Buratai’s Hometown Again / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.