Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London (22838 Views)

Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan / Give Students One-Week Holiday To Go And Vote, Peter Obi Urges Universities / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 9:59pm On Mar 16
siaco:

Like president like his supporters, no brain 🧠 at all, tueeh!
.... Goat.... Make obi go rule una family... He will never rule 9ja....useless oaf like u
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by GrifindorHouse(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
This LP man self wetin Tinubu collect for your hand? Allow him rule in peace not your turn yet you have to queue till you get your stolen mandate

Na woman you be o! At least you suppose dey sensitive,πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Rejouir: 10:00pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
..... No he only metal health... Na aluminum health... Dumb bastard.... Make werin no concern you lead you to early grave...... Bastard
Look at how unfortunate, your life is. Living as a peasant.. who is actually the bastard undecided, and would meat his early grave untimely. undecided. Local brat
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 10:03pm On Mar 16
Rejouir:
Look at how unfortunate, your life is. Living as a peasant.. who is actually the bastard undecided, and would meat his early grave untimely. undecided. Local brat
.... Haha.... Better to be a peasant than to be someone like u oaf......
Make ogun format your brain and make thunder bend your face towards your anus..... Cow
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 16
RodgersAkpafu:

I don't understand you again
What did I do my brother?
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by mightyhazel: 10:03pm On Mar 16
omenka1:
This really shows that, A town hall is truly different from balablu

That's all i can say for now embarassed embarassed :
Omenkaa.. great name!

But used by one brain dead imposter...thank God he has been banished from nairaland like the criminal that he is...

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Neoteny(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16
For the first time he's said something i fully agree with

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16
It doesn't even make sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 10:04pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
..... Ogun kee your pa grin grin grin...... And kee your ma join.... And if naira land matter dey pain u to the point of u taking it to heart, Ogun kee u join... Oaf cheesy
Lolzzzzz, ok o, anyways it's fine. No be your fault. There's a saying that a mad man has no shame, the shame is reserved for his relatives. That's the exact situation you're putting your family with the way you disgrace them. You didn't know they see you as a disgrace? Abi you don't know you even showcase your uselessness outside nairaland?
Ask yourself why your father tends to look away when talking to you sometimes. It's because he's too ashamed to look at the product of his loins. He curses the day he put you into your mother. If he hasn't been on his usual alcohol-induced rapes, he would've just gone to bed that night instead of cursing the world with this atrocity that is you.
As for your mom, that woman don try shaa. She did her best but a useless son will remain a useless son.

You yourself, you might think you're doing good for yourself, especially as you come to nairaland to spew crap but think deep and ask yourself if your miserable existence is worth it. You're an absolute nobody, you know this already. If you off today, the only person who will miss you is your mom, and that's only because a mother's love is undying. Even your unfortunate spouse will have a sigh of relief, at least she won't have to pretend to be happy anymore.

You might still be redeemable though. God save your soul

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by IfnobeGod20: 10:05pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
So Peter Obi na the remote control of our dear Igbos. Interesting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
They cannot think for themselves again, na Obi dey think for them 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Fixed
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by IfnobeGod20: 10:06pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
Fixed
Are you a robot that you cannot fathom sense in this simplest write up.

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by IfnobeGod20: 10:06pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
Fixed
Are you a robot that you cannot fathom sense in this simplest write up?
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Rejouir: 10:06pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
.... Haha.... Better to be a peasant than to be someone like u oaf......
Make ogun format your brain and make thunder bend your face towards your anus..... Cow
Village coward, living in survival mode. I understand your laughter, mean pain, you obviously don't know what it means to live a conducive lifestyle. All shame to illiteracy. It's Obviously not my fault
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 16
GrifindorHouse:

Na woman you be o! At least you suppose dey sensitive,πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Can you expatiate on this sir I'm not clear Sir
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by profmallor: 10:08pm On Mar 16
ON this one, i think most of us agree with Obi, on such he should continue to expose those clueless ones that lack empathy in the Government

2 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 10:08pm On Mar 16
EmiloCorn:

You want to bully me? shocked

Do you know who I am? Chairman, CoRn movement NL chapter? angry

Wait let yarim* catch you cool
Hahahahahaha.....sorry sir, please don't report me to yarimo the antelope
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 10:08pm On Mar 16
Rejouir:
Village coward, living in survival mode. I understand your laughter, in pain, you obviously don't know what it means to live a conducive lifestyle. All shame to illiteracy. It's Obviously not my fault
At least I've not come to beg your or your bald headed swine of a father for food before abi u Don see me and your mama dey beg online before........ Useless duckling.... Go dey lick obi yansh deh go... Not everyone likes him and he will never rule this country..... If u like.. Cry till your sweat becomes Sulphur in your veins.... He still won't rule this country..... Bloody thief like you
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 10:09pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

Lolzzzzz, ok o, anyways it's fine. No be your fault. There's a saying that a mad man has no shame, the shame is reserved for his relatives. That's the exact situation you're putting your family with the way you disgrace them. You didn't know they see you as a disgrace? Abi you don't know you even showcase your uselessness outside nairaland?
Ask yourself why your father tends to look away when talking to you sometimes. It's because he's too ashamed to look at the product of his loins. He curses the day he put you into your mother. If he hasn't been on his usual alcohol-induced rapes, he would've just gone to bed that night instead of cursing the world with this atrocity that is you.
As for your mom, that woman don try shaa. She did her best but a useless son will remain a useless son.

You yourself, you might think you're doing good for yourself, especially as you come to nairaland to spew crap but think deep and ask yourself if your miserable existence is worth it. You're an absolute nobody, you know this already. If you off today, the only person who will miss you is your mom, and that's only because a mother's love is undying. Even your unfortunate spouse will have a sigh of relief, at least she won't have to pretend to be happy anymore.

You might still be redeemable though. God save your soul
Abeg no vex i no read all this nonsense grin grin.. Go show your pa make e read..... Ekuke pikin
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by Rejouir: 10:11pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:
At least I've not come to beg your or your bald headed swine of a father for food before abi u Don see me and your mama dey beg online before........ Useless duckling.... Go dey lick obi yansh deh go... Not everyone likes him and he will never rule this country..... If u like.. Cry till your sweat becomes Sulphur in your veins.... He still won't rule this country..... Bloody thief like you
Get lost, hungry animal in human form! Get a job so you can be useful to the society. Than causing nuisance.
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 10:11pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:

You get mind to dey call person thief. You wey be pickpocket for Yaba. You use stolen phone com nairaland dey make noise, abi?
No worry, before this year runs out dem go catch you burn you
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 10:12pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

You get mind to dey call person thief. You wey be pickpocket for Yaba. You use stolen phone com nairaland dey make noise, abi?
No worry, before this year runs out dem go catch you burn you
.... The way them take catch your elder brother for Oshodi dey thief polish abi... Make madness roam free for una entire family
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by prophetfire: 10:13pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:
ZOMBIE NUMBER ONE
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 10:14pm On Mar 16
Rejouir:
Get lost, hungry animal in human form! Get a job so you can be useful to the society. Than causing nuisance.
..... Dumb fvcker..... Na d job wen your papa get I take dey soft abi.... Make ogun kee your pa kee your ma
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by YourKarma: 10:15pm On Mar 16
FightingFalcon:

Abeg no vex i no read all this nonsense grin grin.. Go show your pa make e read..... Ekuke pikin

No worry, I didn't expect you to read it. You be dummy nah, expecting you to read it will be too much on your little brain.
If it passes primary 3 words, e dey give you brain freeze.
I understand πŸ™‚
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by FightingFalcon: 10:16pm On Mar 16
YourKarma:

No worry, I didn't expect you to read it. You be dummy nah, expecting you to read it will be too much on your little brain.
If it passes primary 3 words, e dey give you brain freeze.
I understand πŸ™‚
..... I still no read this one grin grin ;Dram pikin....
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Mar 16
Coolestguy2023:

where was any mention of igbos made in the article or by obi?

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
This LP man self wetin Tinubu collect for your hand? Allow him rule in peace not your turn yet you have to queue till you get your stolen mandate

is there anything obi said that is out of place?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by CluelessMODS: 10:20pm On Mar 16
JayyXXX:
People wey nor get head go begin attack Obi.

Just wait.
Una remote control don 🦜 talk.
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by CluelessMODS: 10:22pm On Mar 16
lexy2014:

is there anything obi said that is out of place?
Sometimes some are out of place nevertheless he is just a clouth chaser, he thinks talking up and down will make him win the next election.
Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by masui(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16
papiwyte:
Our soldiers were killed yesterday we are still expecting obi to comment but instead he's always fighting for his desperate selfish rule as president. Abi na social media president nee

Yeah soldiers were killed and a lot of questions remained unanswered. Why would that number of senior officers and soldiers go on a mission to negotiate for the release of a youth leader who is not even one of their own? Don't you think that such a mission should have been left for the police to handle?

What do you think could likely be their interest in the fued between two warring communities over land boundaries?

1 Like

Re: Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Mar 16
CluelessMODS:

Sometimes some are out of place nevertheless he is just a clouth chaser, he thinks talking up and down will make him win the next election.

What exactly did he say in this article that is out of place?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company / Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic β€” Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.