Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) (3010 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Gistmedia10: 6:03pm On Mar 16
Actor IK Ogbonna is asking undecided

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by GreatVocalist: 7:13pm On Mar 16
I was the one who was obsessed and clingy. She see shege for my hand. The relationship is over now, and I'm glad I don't feel obsessed anymore. Gotta take a break from relationships and work on my mind.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by marlow1962(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16
Yes and it was strange to me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Gadafii: 8:16pm On Mar 16
This pretty petit, Igbo girl in 2022 was into me like craze

Me wey be like gangster, battling depression and financial woes then and barely give a fcck about love or girls, she wanted more than I could ever give.. committed relationship

She was a sweet girl, she meant good and was genuine.. she gets super jealous if she sees me with another girl.

I knew I wasnโ€™t ready for anything, so I was very blunt with her, but I still gave her some attention and clear her mind from a possible relationship, make she disembark from that mission.

However I enjoyed every bit of her attention and nagging cos somehow it created a distraction from my terrible reality then, we didnโ€™t date but we definitely had a beautiful memories, she be picture freak, always dragging me into her pictures and video session, imagine make gangster dey pose for the camera, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just recently we got talking and we relieved the old memories, sent me few of the pictures we had together then, I donโ€™t need no one to tell me I had feelings for her too, but guy man was facing a lot then and that had to be killed and buried but even a gangter need some love too

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by talk2hb1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16
Was with one recently, she can cook and sweet. Troublesome, over protective, always treating me like a possession, so curious to know everything about me, open minded, she doesn't want any girl in my picture.
Las las we broke up, yet she still believe she owns me. I know she really loves me, she couldn't help it, but now we are friends we can talk about everything to each other.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Zonefree(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16
talk2hb1:
Was with one recently, she can cook and sweet. Troublesome, over protective, always treating me like a possession, so curious to know everything about me, open minded, she doesn't want any girl in my picture.
Las las we broke up, yet she still believe she owns me. I know she really loves me, she couldn't help it, but now we are friends we can talk about everything to each other.
If she can accept to be your friend after breakup, then she never loved you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Elegantspiker(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16
No I don't. Have you the person below me?
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by WantsandMore: 10:47pm On Mar 16
GreatVocalist:
I was the one who was obsessed and clingy. She see shege for my hand. The relationship is over now, and I'm glad I don't feel obsessed anymore. Gotta take a break from relationships and work on my mind.
grin cheesy See chokehold.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Ttipsy(f): 10:54pm On Mar 16
GreatVocalist:
oh really
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by 4mee: 11:27pm On Mar 16
kinteretsing post
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Ezemann(m): 12:48am On Mar 17
talk2hb1:
This is the same mess I am in now o
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:27am On Mar 17
An obsessed woman is like a time bomb. She's insecured and can do anythinq
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Kelklein(m): 5:46am On Mar 17
obsession is mostly caused by insecurity and lack of trust.. esp if the other partner is easily approachable (what adjective do you use for someone who makes friends easily esp if they are handsome/beautiful).
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by seanery: 6:59am On Mar 17
Had none
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Kingcalls: 8:29am On Mar 17
Gadafii:

Me wey be like gangster, battling depression and financial woes then and barely give a fcck about love or girls, she wanted more than I could ever give.. committed relationship

She was a sweet girl, she meant good and was genuine.. she gets super jealous if she sees me with another girl.

I knew I wasnโ€™t ready for anything, so I was very blunt with her, but I still gave her some attention and clear her mind from a possible relationship, make she disembark from that mission.

However I enjoyed every bit of her attention and nagging cos somehow it created a distraction from my terrible reality then, we didnโ€™t date but we definitely had a beautiful memories, she be picture freak, always dragging me into her pictures and video session, imagine make gangster dey pose for the camera, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just recently we got talking and we relieved the old memories, sent me few of the pictures we had together then, I donโ€™t need no one to tell me I had feelings for her too, but guy man was facing a lot then and that had to be killed and buried but even a gangter need some love too

She wasn't obsessed ... if she was , una no go de talk now ... an obsessed partner usually ends with any of these 3 things ...death, prison or brutal injury ... if u escape any of these, then thank ur lord

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:37am On Mar 17
Gadafii:

Turn it to rap
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by isacolukay(m): 10:30am On Mar 17
Gadafii:

I feel your shii bro. Been there too. But my own problem be say gangsta life no gree leave me.... And truth be told, you can't love a girl when you're married to the streets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by dontrulee: 1:15pm On Mar 17
Yes, one is currently staying with me and says she can't leave me alone. She does wife duties but I don't have sex with her because she's a virgin and I'm not ready to marry yet, at least not her sef.

I have told her to leave countless times but she wouldn't and I don't want to appear wicked. She knows I don't love her one but she loves me so much. I don taya
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Odin13: 5:35pm On Mar 17
isacolukay:

I feel your shii bro. Been there too. But my own problem be say gangsta life no gree leave me.... And truth be told, you can't love a girl when you're married to the streets.

Youโ€™re a true gansta..

Bless your hustle ..

Dead men donโ€™t count ... stay alive .. and keep repp the street
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Negroid001(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17
dontrulee:
Yes, one is currently staying with me and says she can't leave me alone. She does wife duties but I don't have sex with her because she's a virgin and I'm not ready to marry yet, at least not her sef.

I have told her to leave countless times but she wouldn't and I don't want to appear wicked. She knows I don't love her one but she loves me so much. I don taya
Better knack her, or another guy will help you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by isacolukay(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17
Odin13:

Youโ€™re a true gansta..

Bless your hustle ..

Dead men donโ€™t count ... stay alive .. and keep repp the street

Rugged! Sail your ship brother.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Odin13: 8:18pm On Mar 17
isacolukay:

Rugged! Sail your ship brother.

Beast you!
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by dontrulee: 9:40pm On Mar 17
Negroid001:

Better knack her, or another guy will help you.

Unfortunately, I don't deflower virgins.
I consider the process too stressful and not enjoyable. If another guy disvirgins her, I won't be moved one bit
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by RickyJesus: 10:07pm On Mar 17
Kelklein:
obsession is mostly caused by insecurity and lack of trust.. esp if the other partner is easily approachable (what adjective do you use for someone who makes friends easily esp if they are handsome/beautiful).
Who ask you all this one.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by Negroid001(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18
dontrulee:

Unfortunately, I don't deflower virgins.
I consider the process too stressful and not enjoyable. If another guy disvirgins her, I won't be moved one bit

Bring am make i help you.
Say bye-bye to your woman.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) by EreluRoz: 4:41pm On Mar 18
Obsessed men are the most dangerous men to ever encounter. It's traumatic

(1) (Reply)

โ€œHereโ€™s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! / Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? / Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.