Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages (1359 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by abefedammy: 2:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Fredrik Eklund and his husband, Derek Kaplan, have welcomed twins together, a baby boy named Fredrick and a baby girl named Milla, via surrogacy.

The proud dad shared a pic with Kaplan on Instagram on Tuesday, November 28, showing them wearing hospital gowns and kissing as they cradled their tiny newborns
The road to fatherhood for Eklund and Kaplan did not come without its challenges.

Back in 2015, the pair, who were expecting twins via a surrogate, shared the devastating news that she suffered a miscarriage and then another surrogate also lost a pregnancy after that.

Eklund and Kaplan, who met while vacationing in Greece in 2010, tied the knot in 2013.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/gay-couple-welcomes-set-of-twin-via.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Farano
Mynd44. Rocktation

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by pyyxxaro: 2:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Bastard fooooooools

Mtn mast , NEPA pole , Bulldozer, dangote trucks all fall on them at once lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by saintkeppy(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Na waw o! shocked this 1 strong o!

Now these children grow up looking for their mother &they will be like WTF, we were born into a gay family

Who knows, the boy might turn to be a gay while the girl flirts with group of Lez to complete the cycle.

Jesus Christ! This is the Real End Time.

Very disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Flexherbal(m): 3:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Nothing wey we nor go see!
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by noblealuu: 4:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Fools every where. Why surrogate birthing if what you were doing was right?

Disgusting beings

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Topestbilly(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Orishirishi!
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Why do most gays look fit and attractive?
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by MissRaine69(f): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Most? How many have you actually seen in reality?
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2017
MissRaine69:

Most? How many have you actually seen in reality?
I've actually met two and they are so handsome. Most gays I see online are attractive too. I wonder what went wrong.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by MissRaine69(f): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

I've actually met two and they are so handsome. Most gays I see online are attractive too. I wonder what went wrong.
I have met a lot more than 2 and that’s not entirely true I can assure you. What I do notice is the attention to self care and dressing is better than heterosexual males

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Hector09(m): 5:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Congrat to them, am happy for u guys, bravo brothers
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Partnerbiz(f): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2017
So one would leave all the natural comfort etc for this?
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Earthquake1: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Bastard fooooooools

Mtn mast , NEPA pole , Bulldozer, dangote trucks all fall on them at once lipsrsealed

Why the pain grin
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Sard(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2017
The world has gone awry!

So this is a family of 4 ---- 2 children, a father and .... another father. Yuck!!
No one should tell me the BS of one acting as the female.

Despite their homosexuality BS, they still needed a woman to have a child. Iranu.
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Bastard fooooooools

dis one is sooo Paine cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Amarabae(f): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Via surrogacy?
Lols. Idiots.
They for impregnate themselves na, since they enjoy drilling each other poo hole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Funny. Weird. Creepy.
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by habsydiamond(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2017
dem dey craze.....why dem no born the babies demselves...dem come dey kiss on top another pesin labor. yeye fowls

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by abefedammy: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

nothing Went Wrong... Lucifer Knows How To Confuse Man
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
hmm. how many do you know sista ?

those pipu deserve vigorous beating ehn.
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hector09:
Congrat to them, am happy for u guys, bravo brothers
drop your house address guy
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Jokerman(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2017
May God from forgive them, and bring them to the knowledge of truth.....

Devil is really trying to take people to hell fire with him, buh God will help us still....
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Hector09(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2017
jamarifox:
drop your house address guy
why should i do that
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by obonujoker(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Awon wereys..... na God go punish them.... fools
Re: Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hector09:
why should i do that
to bullet your faqqot skull off na

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. / What are Your Goals For 2018 / Climax: 3 Uncommon Orgasms Women Have You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.