Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving (32071 Views)

Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Ogun Tanker, Truck Collision: Driver Dies, 3 Others Injured (Graphic Photo) / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by mubalex50(m): 6:28am On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Make I hear word joor!
All these una rubbish cappings yet their is no peace in the world because of una.
I are dumb.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by BrighterSyde: 6:33am On Mar 17
sanu412:

Sense far away from you

Bullion van on the eve of election…
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by mignone(f): 6:34am On Mar 17
Poorly managed health + hardship = deep thought = death
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Emu4life(m): 6:43am On Mar 17
youngking89:
Be quiet jor...after all these talk Una go still go commit violence....make them create one continent for all these Muslims so that you guys can be kidnapping and bombing and practicing your sharia law. Muslims especially the northerners are the problems of this country

You seem pretty agitated on what you completely have no control over.
Islam predates your Grandfathers, it will still be here after your Great Grand Children.

How do you feel knowing that Muslim Children would walk on your Gravecheesy

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Originalsly: 6:46am On Mar 17
Hmmm.... it's a miracle the bus didn't swerve off the road ... that the student noticed and raised an alarm .... and another student did not panic but sprung into action and brought the bus under control.
Somehow ... when people slump and die.... one question always comes to mind .... "did he take the COVID-19 shot?"

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by AntiChristian: 6:56am On Mar 17
Na so we all go die!
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by CaptainZubi: 7:03am On Mar 17
AfroBeatDiary:
He can get rescusicated should there be necessary equipment
For where?
Cardiac arrest in nigeria is almost a death sentence.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by vicfajeze: 7:09am On Mar 17
BABA DIED OF DRIVING CANCER.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by seanwilliam(m): 7:13am On Mar 17
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... it's a miracle the bus didn't swerve off the road ... that the student noticed and raised an alarm .... and another student did not panic but sprung into action and brought the bus under control.
Somehow ... when people slump and die.... one question always comes to mind .... "did he take the COVID-19 shot?"
ehn? Come again please !
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by phorget(m): 7:36am On Mar 17
This is so disheartening, I'm sure he had a lot bothering him. Tinubulation time isnt actually for the weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by TonyBby: 7:40am On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Make I hear word joor!
All these una rubbish cappings yet their is no peace in the world because of una.
Because of who?. Anything to back your false claim?

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by youngking89(m): 7:51am On Mar 17
Muslims wey dey fear my state....Na to come walk on my grave🤣🤣🤣🤣 make them born Una well to enter my town talk more of my community
Emu4life:

You seem pretty agitated on what you completely have no control over.
Islam predates your Grandfathers, it will still be here after your Great Grand Children.

How do you feel knowing that Muslim Children would walk on your Gravecheesy
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by 99thEnemy(m): 7:57am On Mar 17
gassbee:
Nice one bro for perfect control of d steering after d driver slumped
Thank God it wasn’t a being that would bring out a phone to make a tiktok video of the event instead as it happened.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Shinjawestern: 7:58am On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Make I hear word joor!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Head slammers and their wahala

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by DavSagacity(m): 8:07am On Mar 17
youngking89:
Be quiet jor...after all these talk Una go still go commit violence....make them create one continent for all these Muslims so that you guys can be kidnapping and bombing and practicing your sharia law. Muslims especially the northerners are the problems of this country
Did you read that they now force non Muslims to fast with them.. Awon Hypocrite fanatics
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by youngking89(m): 8:09am On Mar 17
Are u serious...if I become president I go just devise this country...let the Muslims stay together
DavSagacity:
Did you read that they now force non Muslims to fast with them.. Awon Hypocrite fanatics
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by badoh(m): 8:11am On Mar 17
Balablue64:
If only he has the money to go and recharge in France like our druglord.
Malfunctioning brain as usual

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Exceed15: 8:12am On Mar 17
He was not suppose to resume that day , he probably ignored warning signs because he doesn't want to loose his job .. Please your health comes first.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by xexofe1741(m): 8:12am On Mar 17
Not all walking in the street is healthy
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by badoh(m): 8:18am On Mar 17
jiz:
Maybe he is fasting despite his ill health. The fear of what will people say if I didn’t fast now. Don’t let anyone intimidate you during this fasting period, you are doing it unto God not men. If is 12pm your strength can carry some days, kindly break ….. RIP to the noble man who died on duty looking for what his family will eat
Black man mentality and fasting and no be say when we fast, we are better off. The wickedness in the heart of Nigerians starting from their politicians is out of this world. Upon all the fasting and prayers by Muslims and Christians, is Nigeria getting better?I just feel people are putting themselves into intentional sufferings. How many white people deh fast before they can get employment, good health, good standard of living and basic necessities of life. Our govt are putting people into perpetual poverty and causing people to waste their precious times performing religious supplications.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Anatolia: 8:20am On Mar 17
Thanks to TinubuLation.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by adecz: 8:30am On Mar 17
APC dey finish us one by one❗️❗️❗️😭😭😭
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by tnerro1(m): 8:39am On Mar 17
The plan to reduce the poor masses is in progress ☹️

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Mar 17
Herkim:

Immature comments stated above.

How is it immature?
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by akyus(m): 8:42am On Mar 17
tnerro1:
You just hit the nail on the head.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Honestey: 8:44am On Mar 17
Yet Kano Hisbah arresting people for not fasting when a perfect religion has spoken on conditions that could warrant you not to fast.
This driver's death might not be because of fasting though because this sounds like a cardiac issue. We are at the mercy of God who giveth and taketh. RIP baba. Nigeria problems out of your way, I pray you find mercy of God.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by DrAkpamudehe: 8:54am On Mar 17
kunle4toyeyaho:
An untrained child

Where is the lie in what he stated?
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by PHAYOL81: 9:03am On Mar 17
RIP to him
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Tayorshd87: 9:09am On Mar 17
McLizbae:
Sad! Sad!
These are hard and difficult times in Nigeria and for the majority Nigerians. Recently, I don't seem to clearly know the one ppl rush to most: japa-abroad or japa-afterlife😪

Who u say u say persin wey Japa no dey die .
Or are people in overseas immortal 😳

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Tayorshd87: 9:11am On Mar 17
tnerro1:

Plan to reduce poor masses like how ?

So u mean d government are trying to do that like how ?

Poor masses that keep fasting for new reason and yet Nigeria is getting worst yearly and yet u are fasting ..

Yet people don't have food to eat yet they are fasting ..

Mtheeww Nigeria citizens I mean d Muslims are d most confused fellow have ever seen mtheeww

So they are reducing themselves and not d government
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Tayorshd87: 9:13am On Mar 17
mignone:
Poorly managed health + hardship = deep thought = death

Plus indoctrination sense i.e I must fast because it's ramadan ..

Somebody that is health status is bad and not feeling fine and yet no good diet yet he went ahead to fast again
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by year2013: 9:23am On Mar 17
Herkim:

Immature comments stated above.

How immature?. Elaborate please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Few Pics From Jamaica / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.