Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving (32083 Views)

Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Ogun Tanker, Truck Collision: Driver Dies, 3 Others Injured (Graphic Photo) / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by year2013: 9:26am On Mar 17
sanu412:

Sense far away from you

But he didn't mention anyone's name. Guilty conscience. Suffering and smiling.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by McLizbae: 9:27am On Mar 17
Well by that statement, I mean the rate at which people in Nigerian neighborhood disappear. The death rate is almost equal to japa rate.
Tayorshd87:

Who u say u say persin wey Japa no dey die .
Or are people in overseas immortal 😳
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by year2013: 9:29am On Mar 17
nyabinghi:
crying obi should have given him

Continue to mention Obi in every posy while you're dieing in abject poverty. This is 2024, no gree for hatred.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Goldbw122(m): 9:54am On Mar 17
While working it is very essential to check your health, and get a lot of relaxation.. ok
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:11am On Mar 17
Thank God there is someone that understand the functions in the car hence he would have use his negligence of his health to murdered many passengers

Please let's learn to take care of ourselves in a our little financial capacity rather risking everything to hurt ourselves and others

May his soul find rest
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Goodnewsforlife: 10:22am On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

Bullion van on the eve of election…
u igbos are sore losers

Continue with this your madness n let’s see if people will look your side in d coming election

U people are just happy when bad things happen
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by meobizy(f): 10:26am On Mar 17
Blood pressure issue.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Emu4life(m): 10:40am On Mar 17
youngking89:
Muslims wey dey fear my state....Na to come walk on my grave make them born Una well to enter my town talk more of my community

No State in Nigeria have no Muslims. You are just another online Coward Keyboard Warrior.

Fulani cows will graze on your grave and your Men will run to hide inside their wives' wrappers grin

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Nnadykings: 10:44am On Mar 17
Una get luck say no be express na under trailer una for see una self
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by huntax(m): 10:53am On Mar 17
nyabinghi:
your own where you worship a dead coward,is there peace in the world too

Show some respect to Anobi Isa. Because the Christians worship him doesn't give you the right to step on him. He never asked to be worshipped.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by VaginaAcademic: 11:06am On Mar 17
Fasting in Nigeria poor economy equals death
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:37am On Mar 17
So sad
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 11:37am On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Make I hear word joor!
All these una rubbish cappings yet their is no peace in the world because of una.

What exactly is your problem? If there is no peace within your family na we cause am? Always use ur senses ode.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by kingbee90: 11:39am On Mar 17
nyabinghi:
your own where you worship a dead coward,is there peace in the world too

Better than worshipping a dead pedophile & sex predator who has succeeded in brainwashing you folks about forking 7 virgins in paradise after blowing up yourselves.
Hence there is no peace in the world.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 11:44am On Mar 17
Shinjawestern:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Head slammers and their wahala

Na u no get wahala? What exactly is your problem now?
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 11:47am On Mar 17
Tayorshd87:

Plus indoctrination sense i.e I must fast because it's ramadan ..

Somebody that is health status is bad and not feeling fine and yet no good diet yet he went ahead to fast again

And people are not dying before Ramadan?
Do you guys have sense at all?

Fasting is not compulsory if you are not feeling well.... ISLAM is perfect no compulsion in religion.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 11:49am On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Better than worshipping a dead pedophile & sex predator who has succeeded in brainwashing you folks about forking 7 virgins in paradise after blowing up yourselves.
Hence there is no peace in the world.

Your god said he made a mistakes creating you.

So I can see nothing good can comes from u guys shocked
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by kingbee90: 11:53am On Mar 17
ahmedio2017:

So I can see nothing good can comes from u guys shocked

You ought to be doing orgy in paradise with 7 infant virgins instead of being here on earth engaging me on nairaland.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 11:59am On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Do you need a suicide bomb vest? I might send you the link on jiji so that you can do the needful.
You ought to be doing orgy in paradise with 7 infant virgins instead of being here on earth engaging me on nairaland.

Go and bomb your family first werey omo
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Do you need a suicide bomb vest? I might send you the link on jiji so that you can do the needful.

You are a mistakes according to your god, what can u say about that word? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by BrighterSyde: 12:05pm On Mar 17
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are sore losers

Continue with this your madness n let’s see if people will look your side in d coming election

U people are just happy when bad things happen

lol…first I’m not ibo. I think it is stupid that an educated adult will believe that a man like pitobi will be the one to liberate Nigeria. Look at the budget that was passed recently. See the increment that NASS has been getting in the last 6 years and compare it to the stagnant minimum wage. Are LP senators not part of them now? Has that changed anything?

Now see you a Yoruba man…what are your benefits from the govt in the last 20 years? Is your life any better? Yet tinubu’s son-in-law and close allies are getting juicy positions but you are here singing their praises. Senators approved 500million for refreshment and the memo was leaked. Did you complain about that reckless spending or you were more concerned about how the memo got leaked?

Pdp and Apc and lp have been in power for over 30 years. Yet refineries that have gulped over 10 million dollars in turn around maintenance have not worked and no one has been brought to book yet you are here still supporting party and politician.

I can go on and on…

So you see my friend how daft you lot are, whether ibo or Yoruba or Hausa to support one party or politician while wallowing in suffering when the real common enemy are the politicians who are united in their looting?

You are educated and a man drives bullion vans into his house on the eve of elections are you truly and sincerely believe that man will alleviate your suffering. Your education is a waste.

The same man led the country on a protest that halted the country when he claimed there was nothing like subsidy just to remove the corrupt Jonathan but he has come back to remove the same subsidy. That is similar to a man lobbying for aviation minister but does not know how many airports we have in Nigeria.

Can you see how senseless you are?

But it’s ok. As long as I don’t support tinubu you assume I’m ibo or ipob. No ability to reason constructively. It must be tribal or religious. I don’t pray for your children to inherit your kind of brain.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by absrifun: 12:22pm On Mar 17
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by kingbee90: 12:30pm On Mar 17
ahmedio2017:

Go and bomb your family first werey omo

Go find food chop joor make you no collapse like your brother the bus driver who died while fasting because the sultan said so.
Ode!!
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by ahmedio2017(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Wait a min. You are even an af0nja Muslim sef.
The ones the fulanis call the fake Muslims. Hahaha! You folks don't do suicide bombings because una too like earthly toto and shayo. but u folks can sell your family, your cultural heritage, your daughters & your aboriginal gods(sango, Ogun etc) just to please the caliphate who is currently killing you folks & taking over your lands. Why is there no Oba of ilorin?
Go find food chop joor make you no collapse like your brother the bus driver who died while fasting because the sultan said so.
Ode!!

So I can see nothing good can comes from u guys

What can you say about the above statement?

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Goodnewsforlife: 12:50pm On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

lol…first I’m not ibo. I think it is stupid that an educated adult will believe that a man like pitobi will be the one to liberate Nigeria. Look at the budget that was passed recently. See the increment that NASS has been getting in the last 6 years and compare it to the stagnant minimum wage. Are LP senators not part of them now? Has that changed anything?

Now see you a Yoruba man…what are your benefits from the govt in the last 20 years? Is your life any better? Yet tinubu’s son-in-law and close allies are getting juicy positions but you are here singing their praises. Senators approved 500million for refreshment and the memo was leaked. Did you complain about that reckless spending or you were more concerned about how the memo got leaked?

Pdp and Apc and lp have been in power for over 30 years. Yet refineries that have gulped over 10 million dollars in turn around maintenance have not worked and no one has been brought to book yet you are here still supporting party and politician.

I can go on and on…

So you see my friend how daft you lot are, whether ibo or Yoruba or Hausa to support one party or politician while wallowing in suffering when the real common enemy are the politicians who are united in their looting?

You are educated and a man drives bullion vans into his house on the eve of elections are you truly and sincerely believe that man will alleviate your suffering. Your education is a waste.

The same man led the country on a protest that halted the country when he claimed there was nothing like subsidy just to remove the corrupt Jonathan but he has come back to remove the same subsidy. That is similar to a man lobbying for aviation minister but does not know how many airports we have in Nigeria.

Can you see how senseless you are?

But it’s ok. As long as I don’t support tinubu you assume I’m ibo or ipob. No ability to reason constructively. It must be tribal or religious. I don’t pray for your children to inherit your kind of brain.
oga carry your frustrations go front I no get time
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by kingbee90: 1:09pm On Mar 17
ahmedio2017:

So I can see nothing good can comes from u guys

What can you say about the above statement?

At least you have acknowledged that my God creates.
Your god does not create. That Murdaforka only knows how to bomb, destroy & cause chaos.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Menclothing: 1:17pm On Mar 17
This is huge
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by BrighterSyde: 1:23pm On Mar 17
Goodnewsforlife:
oga carry your frustrations go front I no get time

Lmao…e see discussion with sense e run…I don talk am already. If na tribe and religion e get time. But higher level of reasoning…no time

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Bintasukai: 1:34pm On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Make I hear word joor!
All these una rubbish cappings yet their is no peace in the world because of una.
Ode, na because of una. Your colonial fathers na him come gather us Dey disturb us. They were Christian. The current major disturbance in the world now, Gaza, na una. The previous one, Russia and Ukraine na una.

2nd world war na una, First World War, na una.

You no go keep kwa yet.

Christians will go and disturb Muslims in the Middle East come start Dey shout Muslims are violent. E be like Christian media hype no let you see the truth again.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17
So bad.

Sleep on Lukman.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Mar 17
seanwilliam:

ehn? Come again please !

Bro ... that thing be causing blood issues ... especially in women and widespread sudden deaths. You can't tinker with nature and win.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Balablue64: 2:31pm On Mar 17
badoh:
My papa dey get malfunctioning brain as usual
Like father like son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.