Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving (32088 Views)

Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Ogun Tanker, Truck Collision: Driver Dies, 3 Others Injured (Graphic Photo) / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Onewazobia(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17
bobbybrown007:
They should start checking people for no reason, people and things don dey face themselves. How can we over come all these things?

This is no more opposition but hatred.
I'm Obedient but not in support of all these
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by DavSagacity(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17
youngking89:
Are u serious...if I become president I go just devise this country...let the Muslims stay together
It happens every year in Kano
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by goldmatrix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17
Cardiac arrest would be the culprit..
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by nyabinghi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17
huntax:

Show some respect to Anobi Isa. Because the Christians worship him doesn't give you the right to step on him. He never asked to be worshipped.
I don't worship any prophet,they are all creation of Allah
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by nyabinghi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17
year2013:

Continue to mention Obi in every posy while you're dieing in abject poverty. This is 2024, no gree for hatred.
so obi will cure your poverty
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by kingbee90: 3:35pm On Mar 17
Bintasukai:

Ode, na because of una. Your colonial fathers na him come gather us Dey disturb us. They were Christian. The current major disturbance in the world now, Gaza, hubna una. The previous one, Russia and Ukraine na una.

2nd world war na una, First World War, na una.

You no go keep kwa yet.

Christians will go and disturb Muslims in the Middle East come start Dey shout Muslims are violent. E be like Christian media hype no let you see the truth again.

Na which Rat hole you crawl out from? You don chop abi you dey on dry fasting wey sultan of sokoto ask you to fast.
No add fasting + Sapa wey dey hold you oh make you no go quench like this bus driver on this thread.
Mumu head slamming idi0t.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by pikechukwu6(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17
Handwork of Bad government... cry RIP Baba. God will judge APC and it's admin.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Bintasukai: 4:59pm On Mar 17
kingbee90:

Na which Rat hole you crawl out from? You don chop abi you dey on dry fasting wey sultan of sokoto ask you to fast.
No add fasting + Sapa wey dey hold you oh make you no go quench like this bus driver on this thread.
Mumu head slamming idi0t.
You never still gree get sense
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by youngking89(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17
Graze where...you be confirmed aboki...cow wey we dey slaughter if we see am
Emu4life:

No State in Nigeria have no Muslims. You are just another online Coward Keyboard Warrior.

Fulani cows will graze on your grave and your Men will run to hide inside their wives' wrappers grin
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by huntax(m): 4:27am On Mar 18
nyabinghi:
I don't worship any prophet,they are all creation of Allah

What are you saying? Who has asked you to worship a prophet? I was referring to your initial disrespect towards the prophet, the most mention one in the Quran. I am also a Muslim.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by nyabinghi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19
huntax:

What are you saying? Who has asked you to worship a prophet? I was referring to your initial disrespect towards the prophet, the most mention one in the Quran. I am also a Muslim.
what is my business if you are a Muslim,I am having issues with him
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by huntax(m): 7:00am On Mar 20
nyabinghi:
what is my business if you are a Muslim,I am having issues with him

He's a beloved prophet of Allah. If you have issues with him, then you have issues with Allah.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by nyabinghi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20
huntax:

He's a beloved prophet of Allah. If you have issues with him, then you have issues with Allah.
did Allah tell you to worship the lad
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by huntax(m): 5:28am On Mar 21
nyabinghi:
did Allah tell you to worship the lad

Are you dyslexic? Where did I say that I worship him or where did I say it's ok to worship him? I said it's not his fault people worship him, it's humans that decided to do so .

My point is, do not disrespect him because of that. He is not to be blamed. He never preached about himself being worthy of worship. He was a prophet.
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Tayorshd87: 2:31pm On Mar 21
ahmedio2017:

And people are not dying before Ramadan?
Do you guys have sense at all?

Fasting is not compulsory if you are not feeling well.... ISLAM is perfect no compulsion in religion.

Oga shutup what am saying is that the image of Alfa should also try to educate people fasting is not compulsory if they have health issues or.challenges ..

because fasting ain't the ticket to heaven ..

God created the world and all the living things in it and not just Muslims alone.

So if u like fast or not is at your own peril heaven is still not sure for you mtheeww
Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by Tayorshd87: 2:32pm On Mar 21
McLizbae:
Well by that statement, I mean the rate at which people in Nigerian neighborhood disappear. The death rate is almost equal to japa rate.

Ok mY God give us long life in health and wealth

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving by McLizbae: 7:31pm On Mar 21
Amen o!
Tayorshd87:

Ok mY God give us long life in health and wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.