Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers (1958 Views)

Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State / South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Zooposki(f): 8:33am On Mar 17

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Lawag3: 8:51am On Mar 17
Ola9ja23:

Same mad people that support Israel killing of innocent souls in Gaza bcs of Hamas are suddenly having sympathy for humanity in SS bcs the soldiers killed are animals and Hamas Israel killed are more superhuman

Are igbos generally this hypocrite?

Are you generally this tribalistic ?

Is it only the igbos that are showing sympathy towards the innocent people in the community.

Hamas was an external aggression. So you'll be Happy that the military raid and burn northern villages because of bandits who have killed more soldiers.

The military can arrest the youths and fish out those involved in the killings not killing and burning a place where some people didn't support or know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Dynamicboss: 9:14am On Mar 17
Wrong move. The best is to fish out the perpetrators and kill them on sight. However, I just fear that NA will eventually level up that community
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Cabalgeneral: 10:12am On Mar 17
Gossiphub:
The same political alliance beggars and sudden lovers of the south-south are posting these tweets 🤦🏾‍♂️. Go to their pages and see that they're all Tinubu Supporters.

Do these Tinubu Supporters know they are calling in the Nigeria military to kill innocent people? They have started deleting their posts after goofing.

This same people were all mute when bandits brought down a helicopter and killed our gallant soldiers? The military only mourned and said they will go after the bandits. Why are Tinubu Supporters this wicked and calling for the razing of a South South community?

Yes, what the criminals did to the ambushed soldiers is wrong. But does two wrongs make a right?

Rest in Peace to our gallant soldiers.

Call for the killing of Igbo claiming to south south instead,mumu tinubu wife is from SS.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by CrossRhodes: 10:47am On Mar 17
EmiloCorn:
Sometimes my members can go overboard sha grin

But it's true. The soldiers shouldn't only be retaliating with civilians in the Southeast. It should be happening everywhere.

My oga will do something about it very soon cool

Highest within 8 years undecided
Delta is south east now.....your chest go soon touch ground
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by bdon12: 11:05am On Mar 17
Gossiphub:
The same political alliance beggars and sudden lovers of the south-south are posting these tweets 🤦🏾‍♂️. Go to their pages and see that they're all Tinubu Supporters.

Do these Tinubu Supporters know they are calling in the Nigeria military to kill innocent people? They have started deleting their posts after goofing.

This same people were all mute when bandits brought down a helicopter and killed our gallant soldiers? The military only mourned and said they will go after the bandits. Why are Tinubu Supporters this wicked and calling for the razing of a South South community?

Yes, what the criminals did to the ambushed soldiers is wrong. But does two wrongs make a right?

I am obedient...I support d raise d community down till u get d hoodlums.Our soldiers cannot be killed in large numbers without repercussions.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by SupremeSpecimen: 11:11am On Mar 17
How long did it take for this thread to be about Igbos ....🤔🤦🏾‍♂️

Daily constant hypertension. My prayer is that all of una die with the hate intact
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by 9japride(m): 11:14am On Mar 17
Gossiphub:

[color=#006600][/color]

I have no sympathy for any southern person that is misled by other regions. To them the Igbos are their enemy. If you ask them what has Igbo done to them, none will give any reasonable answer.
They should keep hating the Igbos, while their real enemies finish up their oil resources.
If one can't learn a lesson after many years then I feel not pity for any one that let themselves to be used.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by bdon12: 11:16am On Mar 17
Ola9ja23:

Same mad people that support Israel killing of innocent souls in Gaza bcs of Hamas are suddenly having sympathy for humanity in SS bcs the soldiers killed are animals and Hamas Israel killed are more superhuman

Are igbos generally this hypocrite?
I am not igbo,I am obedient,I support d leveling of gaza after d genecide in israel.i feel bad for d innocent civilians in gaza n hope d fight stops.i also support d leveling of the community that killed a commanding officer n several soldiers
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Goodnewsforlife: 1:17pm On Mar 17
Prigidypogodo:
no it's not ok but the hypocrisy of the Yorubas here.
if this happened in the north non of them will say a word.
a typical igbos life is centered around how he will pick something about Yoruba after they have been defeated in election
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Oghene86: 1:31pm On Mar 17
Gossiphub:

But you de support Palestine over Israel, but here you de say wipe out Ijaws people, without investigation, two communities fighting and nobody from the communities have been killed but soldiers that went for peace got killed, there's a lot happening there that we are not aware of by the time the truth would come out these your gallant soldiers go run 😂
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Adamux: 8:28pm On Mar 17
Prigidypogodo:
no it's not ok but the hypocrisy of the Yorubas here.
if this happened in the north non of them will say a word.
You are inciting Southerners against Yoruba people. What do you hope to achieve?

Seun Mynd44 You people need to do something about the ethnic gaslighting on this platform.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Dougad: 8:35pm On Mar 17
Sufuristikated yorubastard called Prince adeshina no fit spell raze. 🤣🤣 These ewedu eating pile of shít are a bloody disgrace
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Dougad: 8:37pm On Mar 17
Situations like these na why I dey always get issues with my fellow southern brothers and sisters wey dey support yoruba issues.

Swap shoes and you'll see they'll give you the fucking middle finger. And to think I get many friends for Delta wey dey sing jagaban. Stupid halfwits
Re: Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers by Kennyswag: 8:39pm On Mar 17
Igbos with their byforce attachment to the SS grin; grin
Useless brotherhood beggars grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Edo People Tilting Towards Olumide Akpata Already? / "I Will Leave Here Over My Dead Body” Declares Obasanjo? / East Becoming The Land Of Liesure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.