Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,772 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. (3908 Views)

The Mindset Of The Enemy By Femi Fani Kayode / The Mindset Of Nigeria's Leaders Graphically Defined As Unsuccessful / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by DidiLove1: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
Infected orangutangs all over NL seeking to gloat over how many pages their dim-witted threads will generate before getting off the homepage, angry angry angry

@OP,
I won't even bother with telling u to get a life. What's the point!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Areosapien(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Due to this egregious trend ethnocentrism that is ravaging this nugatory social network, i've found out that most of protagonist of despicable act of tribalism are not more a mere indolent , improvident and loquacious low lifers, unlike, what they portray themselves to be. The average tribalist here loves being garrulous and vindictive with the achievements of past generations without coming up with what they've achieved or intend to achieve personally. This nauseous act suppose to have gotten to the stage of where we'll ask ourselves whether we are retrogressing or progressing, otherwise, i wouldn't see why we'll keep swirling around the anachronistic achievements of the past generation. This notion of, " my tribesman achieved this or that" should transmogrify to, "i achieved this or that". Pls, i'm not trying to insinuate we should stop hallowing the past achievers, but, we should stop beind vindict with what the suffered for.

Kosovo has returned!!!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by brainpulse: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
WHy replying this dude that has just checked the dictionary for new words and don't know where else to use it and decided to use it on NL without making concise point?
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Castigating the grammar, instead of the message?
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by 1forall: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
The message has been drowned out by the excessive use of uncommon words.

Hint: Keep it simple.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by phreakabit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=18pt]Hit his the Yorubas both hon and hoff this forum. Hit his hin their blood. They ave halways been known to be hexcessively tribalistic and hindignant hoff the fact that the YIgbos hare somewhat hay superior race.[/size]
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by beri2(f): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dont think the poster was tribe/ethnic group specific in his post. Why are people so insultive on nairaland? I think your message can be passed across to the OP without trying to proove you'v got a better command of insults.

Who cares really? Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio and all the other 200 smthn tribes, the international community will see us as one nationality only "NIGERIANS!"
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by eghost247(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sighs
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by phreakabit(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
beri2:

I dont think the poster was tribe/ethnic group specific in his post. Why are people so insultive on nairaland? I think your message can be passed across to the OP without trying to proove you'v got a better command of insults.

Who cares really? Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio and all the other 200 smthn tribes, the international community will see us as one nationality only "NIGERIANS!"

Heven though hi will rather they dont!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
BootyOnMe:

You 'SCREW-TARD'!
grin grin grin
I love NL
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
...pls delete
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by slimyem: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
op,the tribalism makes it all the more fun and you can't do shite bout it.leave it!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by lagcity(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]Hit his the Yorubas both hon and hoff this forum. Hit his hin their blood. They ave halways been known to be hexcessively tribalistic and hindignant hoff the fact that the YIgbos hare somewhat hay superior race.[/size]

cheesy cheesy grin grin. Bros, u funny die. We'll give you Yoruba chieftancy becos of this your accent grin. You sound like you're not sure and confident when you say Igbos are "somewhat" superior. I bet you couldn't say it with a straight face uhn? Anyway, I am very sure that Yoruba are definitely superior cool.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by lagcity(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hey Kasiem, [size=14pt]fvck off[/size]. u r the #1 tribalist on this site tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
Na wa
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by phreakabit(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
lagcity:

cheesy cheesy grin grin. Bros, u funny die. We'll give you Yoruba chieftancy becos of this your accent grin. You sound like you're not sure and confident when you say Igbos are "somewhat" superior. I bet you couldn't say it with a straight face uhn? Anyway, I am very sure that Yoruba are definitely superior cool.

Thanks for the kind gesture but I will humbly decline. As for your question. . . . That only makes me the smarter one here(I guess you knew that too). . . . [size=18pt]ATM[/size], achievement-wise there is nothing that indisputably distinguishes the Igbo race from the Yoruba tribe, as in the case of Europe and Africa. So how do you really measure superiority, judging from a rational perspective? I could have done like you and mess up my GLORIOUS post which is always an immense contribution to the forum (you have gotta love my arrogancewink . But I chose to say "somewhat" just to make it seem debatable, and penultimately more believable, as it is common knowledge that not everyone will agree with even what is undeniably the blatant truth. Hanyways, hi think hi will stick with my haccent for hay while, has hi like hit very mush.  cool
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by TippyTop(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Let me get this straight, someone starts a thread denouncing Nairaland's lowlifes, the lowlifes converge on the thread for their daily meetings right?

Should've guessed it.
This thread is an invitation to the Kings and Queens of low, the worthless collection of human bones anywhere in the world. They have no friends in the real world hence tribalism is seen as  "sense of belonging".

ENJOY!

P.S. (to tribalists)
I try not to reply lowlifes, it only gives an undeserved gravitas to your otherwise mundane post/life.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by muyoto: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
Due to this egregious trend ethnocentrism that is ravaging this nugatory social network, i've found out that most of protagonist of despicable act of tribalism are not more a mere indolent , improvident and loquacious low lifers, unlike, what they portray themselves to be. The average tribalist here loves being garrulous and vindictive with the achievements of past generations without coming up with what they've achieved or intend to achieve personally. This nauseous act suppose to have gotten to the stage of where we'll ask ourselves whether we are retrogressing or progressing, otherwise, i wouldn't see why we'll keep swirling around the anachronistic achievements of the past generation. This notion of, " my tribesman achieved this or that" should transmogrify to, "i achieved this or that". Pls, i'm not trying to insinuate we should stop hallowing the past achievers, but, we should stop beind vindict with what the suffered for.

engrishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by phreakabit(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
Tippy Top:

Let me get this straight, someone starts a thread denouncing Nairaland's lowlifes, the lowlifes converge on the thread for their daily meetings right?

Should've guessed it.
This thread is an invitation to the Kings and Queens of low, the worthless collection of human bones anywhere in the world. They have no friends in the real world hence tribalism is seen as  "sense of belonging".

ENJOY!

P.S. (to tribalists)
I try not to reply lowlifes, it only gives an undeserved gravitas to your otherwise mundane post/life.

PEACE OUT!!!

Tell them my brother. Tell them!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Jaideyone(m): 2:57am On Nov 16, 2011
It's just annoying. I wonder when people will stop thinking like cavemen. Tribalism is a major issue not only on nairaland. Primitve minds!!!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Desola(f): 3:50am On Nov 16, 2011
If you can be proud to say you are Nigerian, so should I be proud to say i'm 'Yoruban'. The chicken came before the egg. My ethnic group existed before Nigeria, which makes my ethnic group more relevant to me than sharing a fake country with my enemies.

If you don't see the wrong in Nationalism, you shouldn't see the wrong in tribalism.

I am a Yoruba 'tribalist' and i'm damn proud of it!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by AmakaG29(f): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2011
Tribalism is the pride that cometh before the fall. . . . Oh, wait, Nigeria has already fallen. . . Carry on!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:26am On Nov 16, 2011
Funny enough I was saying this yesterday that a revolution in this country would be close to impossible as long as we run a democracy and this was one of the factors I picked up.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
Desola:

If you can be proud to say you are Nigerian, so should I be proud to say i'm 'Yoruban'. The chicken came before the egg. My ethnic group existed before Nigeria, which makes my ethnic group more relevant to me than sharing a fake country with my enemies.

If you don't see the wrong in Nationalism, you shouldn't see the wrong in tribalism.

I am a Yoruba 'tribalist' and i'm damn proud of it!
yea, i appreciate u for being proud of ur tribe, but, the message is about u getting an achievement that will make ur tribe to be proud of u. Thanks.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by TITC: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Teadro Information Technology centre, 76 Stadium road Port Harcourt, beside Bereton College, Federal Inland Revenue Service also, is offering a 70% price SLASH on all courses registered before the 30th November 2011, Hurry now for limited spaces. Computer appreciation, A+, N+,CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, MSCITP, COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Certified Ethical hacker course @ N70,000.00
Oracle 11g Database and E Business suite @N70,000.00 Respectively
Project management@ N70,000.00
Only if you register on or before the 30th of November 2011.
Come and learn from highly experienced UK masters degree qualified faculties and PHD Student Certified Ethical hacker industry experienced expert
We offer nothing but the best…call 07038688922
TEADRO INFOTECH……LESS THEORY…MORE PRACTICAL
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by seanet02: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
were ni eyin om ibo sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maps Lie A Lot: Nigeria Is Almost 3 Times The Size Of Germany / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! / Ambode Is Working!See What A Twitter User Saw At A Park In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.