Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many (30597 Views)

Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17
TB is not dead, He is alive...
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Exceed15: 3:31pm On Mar 17
He is God . He does whatever he wants. That's why HE is God.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Mar 17
Jesus died at the age of 33.

Life and death means nothing as far as God is concerned.

Your spirit is still your spirit, and that is what he relates with.

Once you have fulfilled the agenda that God has destined for you, as far as God is concerned there is no reason for you to hang around.

If he gives you more years to live after that, it's because of others and not for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Samunique(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17
InvertedHammer:
/

If the works of pastors are real, developed nations would have plucked all of them from Africa and given them automatic permanent residence. There is a reason doctors and nurses are in high demands in UAE, Australia, US, Canada, UK but not pastors. Oyibo understood a long time ago that they are snake oil salesmen fit for the African minds alone.

/
When you console your atheist mind finish let's know.

But for a reminder, we're exporting Christian faith back to them, go and ask about the numbers of Nigerian/African churches in the so called countries, you'll be shocked.

Apart from that, go and check the statistics of the priests, pastors, Bishop and co in these countries before you console yourself with this falacy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by soccerlite: 3:48pm On Mar 17
Funny question?

What greater joy is it for a true man of God, ordained of God to be with Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Ojady(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17
Everything must go back to where it came from - flesh to earth, spirit to spirit. We humans are the ones: who try to set a time to it; who, in our pride of heart and vanity of the self, want to control it; who want to determine which time is 'good' and which is 'unfortunate'. The truth is, from the day we are born, this earthly body gotten from our parents and the spirit being gotten from The Lord Divine, begins its journey back to where they are from #EverythingAlwaysFindsItsLevel
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Newyorkitis(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17
chaddy16:
Because the wages of sin is death

Not all sins leads to death.
It's in the Bible also.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by InvertedHammer: 6:12pm On Mar 17
Samunique:
When you console your atheist mind finish let's know.

But for a reminder, we're exporting Christian faith back to them, go and ask about the numbers of Nigerian/African churches in the so called countries, you'll be shocked.

Apart from that, go and check the statistics of the priests, pastors, Bishop and co in these countries before you console yourself with this falacy.
/
You are exporting private jobs that they are not interested in filling because they need those unproductive priests/pastors to function as part-time counselors (and not purveyors of miracles). As a matter of fact, they are interviewed and hired as employees and not as omniscient-cum-omnipotent Daddy G.O. Most of them including Rev. Fathers have other jobs too outside of the church. Nigeria is a classic example that churches and their activities is a total rubbish. I don't believe in talking people out of their idiocy. I always believe that Nigerians can only learn the hard way like our brother that they almost milked to death until he restored his brain to the factory setting.

I strongly believe that God disconnected Nigeria from his(?) prayer network a long time ago. That's why everything in that country only works in reverse both ethically and logically. Now you know why the more they pray, the more difficult things become.

/
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Mayeldah(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17
Anyone can die anytime,even doctors die young too.

However, some die of stress and cardiac arrest. Spirituality sometimes doesn't make you invincible to mental and bodily stress. They spend hours and days attending to others while they neglect themselves. Rest and sleeps are important.

some also dies from spiritual commitments with the devil, probably after failing to pay the price for power support renewals from the devil. Make no mistake, some of the miracle pastors have their powers from the devil and not God.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Bayajjidda: 8:30pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
I can never marry a pastor lailai. I love to sleep and relax very well so I can't marry someone that'll deprive me of that.

Who ask you?
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by kwasoly(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
I can never marry a pastor lailai. I love to sleep and relax very well so I can't marry someone that'll deprive me of that.

We cannot marry you too.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by livebullet(m): 2:55am On Mar 18
Because Pentecostalism itself is scam
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Solababa91(m): 6:50am On Mar 18
i. Believers don't die they sleep (1Thes. 4:13-14)
ii. Death has no power on a believer 1 Cor. 15:53-57)
ii. Jesus spent 33 years on earth, finished and concluded His ministry, died and ressurected the third day and ascended into heaven thereafter. If any young man (believer) had concluded His ministry, what is it that is in this wicked world to tarry for and on? As human with emotions we may be grieved and in a mourning state but I tell you that the host if heaven will rejoice and welcome him home gallantly.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Solababa91(m): 6:54am On Mar 18
i. BELIEVERS don't die they sleep (1Thes. 4:13-14)
ii. Death has no power on a believer 1 Cor. 15:53-57)
ii. Jesus spent 33 years on earth, finished and concluded His ministry, died and ressurected the third day and ascended into heaven thereafter. If any young man (believer) had concluded His ministry, what is it that is in this wicked world to tarry for and on? As human with emotions we may be grieved and in a mourning state but I tell you that the host if heaven will rejoice and welcome him home gallantly.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by iamrealdeji(m): 6:58am On Mar 18
CaptainJune:
The Lord Jesus died young at the age of 33. This is after He had fulfilled His ministry. Yes, Jesus is the Great Apostle of the Christian faith. Whether you are called to the fivefold ministry or not you are free to go home to be with the Lord after you have fulfillled your ministry.

I agree with the Op regarding other factors that take heavy toll on their health but this also applies to everyone. As such, pastors are humans like any of us. The key here is to take care of one's health. Moses' father-in-law, Jethro, advised him to delegate duties to the Israelites so as not to be overburdened by them. Had he not done so Moses would have probably died earlier than he did.

Some pastors also do face the warfare (bizarre according to wordly standards) aspects of their calling such as helping an individual, family, community, or nation be delivered from satanic strongholds that may have been running for generations. Some pastors confront these demons (princes and rulers of wickedness) without proper spiritual mapping and preparation. This results in the death of some of this pastors. One has to be anointed and directed by God before embarking on spiritual liberation against evil entities.
So,Jesus is an apostle,a man,a God,a son of Mary,all in one? Only people with low IQ are still in Christianity because an intelligent person would know it doesn't make any sense. That's why Islam is world's fastest growing religion according to Google.
Jesus is coming as a powerful Muslim leader to break Cross,kill Pig,tell Christians not to worship him but worship God. After he dies,he will be buried in Masjid Nabawiy(Prophet Muhammad ﷺ) 's mosque in Medina,Saudi beside Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's grave. The room Jesus will be buried has gold burglary Proof just like that of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's grave. Stop deceiving yourself with what unknown writers of Bible wrote,maybe they're criminals,drunkards,politicians,etc. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said it all.
The cross is already been broken by Christians in preparation of the arrival of Jesus Christ,some Christians don't eat pork anymore. Islam is world's fastest growing religion, Christianity is the fastest declining religion in Europe and America. Jesus will come as a Muslim,the space for his grave has already been set aside with pure Gold burglary proof beside Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's grave in Masjidul Nabawiy(Prophet Muhammad ﷺ's Mosque in Medina,Saudi Arabia) Jesus will be buried near Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. This is a Prophecy of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and so many of his prophecies have come true and those that have not happened are still going to happen.
Prophet Muhammad said in a Hadith: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).

In Quran Suratul Maryam 86-90 ,God said:
and the criminals will be driven and thrown into hell
no one will be able to intercede for the others except those whom the Beneficent God has given authority.
They claim: "The Most Compassionate Lord has taken a son to Himself."
Certainly you have made an abominable assertion
The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation.

You better stop this Jesus is Lord Jargons. He was a Muslim man because he worshipped one God,he touched his head on the floor to God and prostrated to God alone but you guys worship a man who submitted himself to God Almighty. About your dying Pastors proving to be healing. The rate at which Occultism reigns among your pastors is alarming. The devil takes more than it gives you
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Maximus692(m): 7:04am On Mar 18
EreluRoz:

You always remind me of what most ladies love about JWs, the peace, the serenity, the calmness and simplicity but many will prefer the noisy and showy display claiming they are born again! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Ilora0550: 11:46am On Mar 18
You are right. God gives a true pastor His daughter who is on the same mission with him.
EreluRoz:
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Ilora0550: 11:52am On Mar 18
Yes while still alive. After someone dies, there is forever death for every sin committed without repentance.
Newyorkitis:

Not all sins leads to death.
It's in the Bible also.
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by EreluRoz: 3:13pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

You always remind me of what most ladies love about JWs, the peace, the serenity, the calmness and simplicity but many will prefer the noisy and showy display claiming they are born again! smiley
Is this my SD what happened to your other account
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Maximus692(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
Is this my SD what happened to your other account
Nairaland bug as usual!

How are you my baby girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by EreluRoz: 3:41pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Nairaland bug as usual!

How are you my baby girl?
I'm fine sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by AntiChristian: 5:12pm On Mar 18
Krismas:
grin So will say a Mu grin
Who has never bothered to find out how antimalaria drugs work.
Indeed most of them counterfeit malaria grin
That’s the mechanism of operation

You are ignorant indeed!

So you think AntiMalaria is like Antiviral vaccine which is an inactivated virus? grin

Abeg make ignoramus stop my mentions make i respond to people wey get grey matter!
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Krismas(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18
AntiChristian:

You are ignorant indeed!

So you think AntiMalaria is like Antiviral vaccine which is an inactivated virus? grin

Abeg make ignoramus stop my mentions make i respond to people wey get grey matter!
grin So this mugu even knows how anti-viral vaccines work! Next, find out how anti-malaria work too b4 u start talking trash. As for mentioning u, who cares about you?
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Mar 18
Krismas:
grin So this mugu even knows how anti-viral vaccines work! Next, find out how anti-malaria work too b4 u start talking trash. As for mentioning u, who cares about you?

Go and sit somewhere!

Antiviral vaccines are typically made using weakened or inactivated forms of the virus, viral proteins, or genetic material to stimulate the immune system and create immunity against specific viruses.

Antimalarial drugs are pharmaceutical compounds designed to treat malaria by targeting the malaria parasite within the body. They work by interfering with the life cycle of the parasite to stop its growth and spread, and may have different mechanisms of action depending on the specific drug!

Decades ago I used Chloroquine Phosphate to treat malaria but it itches even with Piriton.
Later we used a combination of Sulfadoxine and Pyrimethamine (aka Amalar, Fansidar or Maloxine).
And now we use Arthemisinine Combination based therapy ACT!

All these drugs are Pharmaceutical compounds! created in a lab from mostly inorganic materials!
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Krismas(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18
AntiChristian:

Go and sit somewhere!

Antiviral vaccines are typically made using weakened or inactivated forms of the virus, viral proteins, or genetic material to stimulate the immune system and create immunity against specific viruses.

Antimalarial drugs are pharmaceutical compounds designed to treat malaria by targeting the malaria parasite within the body. They work by interfering with the life cycle of the parasite to stop its growth and spread, and may have different mechanisms of action depending on the specific drug!

Decades ago I used Chloroquine Phosphate to treat malaria but it itches even with Piriton.
Later we used a combination of Sulfadoxine and Pyrimethamine (aka Amalar, Fansidar or Maloxine).
And now we use Arthemisinine Combination based therapy ACT!

All these drugs are Pharmaceutical compounds! created in a lab from mostly inorganic materials!
grin I swear I laf tire 😁
LWKMD grin
U will learn by force!
Home work.
1. If anti malaria are all created in the lab, why is Quinine an alkaloid, naturally existing?
2. If anti virus is an attenuated version of the virus for curing or managing virus and chloroquine is not, how then was chloroquine approved as cure for Covid 19?
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by AntiChristian: 6:02pm On Mar 18
Krismas:
grin I swear I laf tire 😁
LWKMD grin
U will learn by force!
Home work.
1. If anti malaria are all created in the lab, why is Quinine an alkaloid, naturally existing
2. If anti virus is an attenuated version of the virus for curing or managing virus and chloroquine is not, how then was chloroquine approved as cure for Covid 19?

This is too simple!
Chloroquine phosphate is synthesised based on the chemical structure of the naturally occurring quinine which is your alkaloid!
Chloroquine use for Covid 19 was just an emergency response as there was not much time to study the virus! Chloroquine is not an inactivated virus!

Malaria is caused by a protozoan Plamodium spp. and not a Virus!
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by Krismas(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18
AntiChristian:

This is too simple!
Chloroquine phosphate is synthesised based on the chemical structure of the naturally occurring quinine which is your alkaloid!
Chloroquine use for Covid 19 was just an emergency response as there was not much time to study the virus! Chloroquine is not an inactivated virus!

Malaria is caused by a protozoan Plamodium spp. and not a Virus!
grin Ok! So the lab product is a mimic of what can be naturally found!
Malaria is caused by a protozoan, as u say. But do you know protozoan is nothing but yeast or mold?
As for its use in Covid, its not about emergency suggestion, rather was it an effective one? Which bring me to the next homework grin grin grin
1. What is the mechanism of operation of chloroquine phosphate in bringing cure against malaria?
2. How does plasmodium parasite make one ill when it gets into the blood?
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Mar 18
iamrealdeji:
So,Jesus is an apostle,a man,a God,a son of Mary,all in one? Only people with low IQ are still in Christianity because an intelligent person would know it doesn't make any sense. That's why Islam is world's fastest growing religion according to Google.
Jesus is coming as a powerful Muslim leader to break Cross,kill Pig,tell Christians not to worship him but worship God. After he dies,he will be buried in Masjid Nabawiy(Prophet Muhammad ﷺ) 's mosque in Medina,Saudi beside Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's grave. The room Jesus will be buried has gold burglary Proof just like that of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's grave. Stop deceiving yourself with what unknown writers of Bible wrote,maybe they're criminals,drunkards,politicians,etc. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said it all.
The cross is already been broken by Christians in preparation of the arrival of Jesus Christ,some Christians don't eat pork anymore. Islam is world's fastest growing religion, Christianity is the fastest declining religion in Europe and America. Jesus will come as a Muslim,the space for his grave has already been set aside with pure Gold burglary proof beside Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's grave in Masjidul Nabawiy(Prophet Muhammad ﷺ's Mosque in Medina,Saudi Arabia) Jesus will be buried near Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. This is a Prophecy of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and so many of his prophecies have come true and those that have not happened are still going to happen.
Prophet Muhammad said in a Hadith: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).

In Quran Suratul Maryam 86-90 ,God said:
and the criminals will be driven and thrown into hell
no one will be able to intercede for the others except those whom the Beneficent God has given authority.
They claim: "The Most Compassionate Lord has taken a son to Himself."
Certainly you have made an abominable assertion
The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation.

You better stop this Jesus is Lord Jargons. He was a Muslim man because he worshipped one God,he touched his head on the floor to God and prostrated to God alone but you guys worship a man who submitted himself to God Almighty. About your dying Pastors proving to be healing. The rate at which Occultism reigns among your pastors is alarming. The devil takes more than it gives you
Trash, bullock and bulshit from an ignorant mugu

Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by BareFacedLies(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
I'm fine sir.

I like your new profile pic.

The size and shape of your nyash always trips me grin
Re: Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Mar 19
Krismas:
grin Ok! So the lab product is a mimic of what can be naturally found!
Malaria is caused by a protozoan, as u say. But do you know protozoan is nothing but yeast or mold?

Sorry bro! Yeast or mold is Fungi not protozoa!

In taxonomy, Plasmodium falciparum (one of the protozoan that causes Malaria) belongs to Kingdom Protista! Yeast and Mold belongs to Kingdom Fungi! So they are different! Yeast/Mold are Fungi while Malaria parasite, a protozoan is a Protists!

Yeast is Saccharomyces cerevisiae.

As for its use in Covid, its not about emergency suggestion, rather was it an effective one? Which bring me to the next homework grin grin grin
1. What is the mechanism of operation of chloroquine phosphate in bringing cure against malaria?
Most drug components prevent the metabolism of the parasite they want to attack. Chloroquine Phosphate works by accumulating in the acidic food vacuole of the malaria parasite and raising the pH. This prevents the parasite from metabolizing and using hemoglobin, ultimately leading to its death.

2. How does plasmodium parasite make one ill when it gets into the blood?

Just as I wrote above P. falciparum causes illness by infecting and destroying red blood cells. The parasite's ability to multiply rapidly in the bloodstream leads to anemia, blockages in blood vessels, and organ damage, resulting in symptoms like fever, chills, and potentially life-threatening complications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.