Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed (46103 Views)

Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday / NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Deltancapo: 1:52pm On Mar 17
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by EmiloCorn: 1:53pm On Mar 17
Cruzmaster:

When they started bombing pipe lines, no come and cry o 😝😝😝

You bomb pipeline, oil pour on your body, fire catch, you die cheesy

As I said before, it's entirely YOUR own problem and nobody else's cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

Country will separate faster. I made a call to the universe for the country to divide. People thought I was joking. Yoruba will go with their Northern brothers to form one country.

North West, South West, kwara and parts of Kogi will form one country.

All Yoruba communities in Kwara like Ifelodun, Irepodun, Offa, Jebba etc, Igbomina speaking parts will come with the larger Yoruba group.

Groups like Itsekiri and the Olukumis in Delta will come with us.

Yagba/ Kabba, the Okun-Yoruba speaking peoples, will join us in the great Yoruba nation.

Know this and know peace.

Even Akoko in Edo may want to join us sef.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Rumundele(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17
Its expected, wise descisions to the innocent ones that find their square root before reprisal.
I will not suffer for what i know nothing about
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Deltancapo: 1:54pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

Country will separate faster. I made a call to the universe for the country to divide. People thought I was joking. Yoruba will go with their Northern brothers to form one country.

Inferiority complex so south south will form a country with a terrible cannibalism tribe,why can't you accept rejection for once.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Anunakeeh: 1:54pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Which country would allow bloody civilians kill 22 of their gallant soldiers at once?, is it the US, China, Russia or even Ghana, go and try it in any country and see the entire community and their lineage wiped out within six hours. You ragtags kill soldiers and expect them to look away?. By now Nigeria Army should be flying tucano jets over the community and be dropping bombs, make una feel the roasting bokoharam and bandits dey feel.

Sharaaap Fuuuul.

Nigeria no be country but shiithole. Anything goesgrin

As you have mentioned early oponu. Something like this can't happen in any Country.

5 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17
So those houses and unlucky people are the culprits.

And you always do this in the south and no one is talking.

Even if no one is talking, know it that how your tomorrow turns out is determined by what you did yesterday and today.

For nature, there's no escape.
Stop the unjust, discriminate, inhuman act.

Stop the silence.

12 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Deltancapo: 1:55pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Better close mouth before we shut down all oil fields for una and hunger go kill una

This one no be south east una dey insult them leave una

No try that rubbish with south south else y’all will feed on cocoa till eternity

Shout up, where SS is talking are you among.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by spencekat(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

Go after the criminals and stop being such a coward burning down the properties of unarmed civilians.

Exactly
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Cruzmaster: 1:57pm On Mar 17
EmiloCorn:

You bomb pipeline, oil pour on your body, fire catch, you die cheesy

As I said before, it's entirely YOUR own problem and nobody else's cool

Dey play. Without crude oil u no fit survive. Ur cocoa no go take u anywhere 😂😂😂
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Fisherman

Go and fish them out

Una never fish out Gumi and Boko Haram na south south una wan fish out people

Nonsense

No mind am.

Bastards too plenty for this southern nigeria.

THere are over 300 kidnapped children. Them no talk that one o.

When nigerian army kill people for igbo land, they dance on d streets, them no see that one.

Make this country just kukuma break... It will be better. People will deal with themselves how they want to be. So we will stop all these blame games all d time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by tutudesz: 1:58pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Better close mouth before we shut down all oil fields for una and hunger go kill una

No try that rubbish with south south else y’all will feed on cocoa till eternity
Shut up!! The community deserve to be burned.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Elsueno: 1:58pm On Mar 17
barinedan:
In situations like this it is always the poor, innocent and defenceless people that get punished for what they nothing about. Those who committed the crime are no longer around that area so the soldiers should apply caution in their revenge

Did U know, in d north east, thier are areas security forces hardly carried out operations during d peak of boko haram insurgency? why?

Because the people living in those areas know themselves & thier neighbours, Any suspicious newcomer gets reported & profiled immediately. Those areas where highly secured from d outside by security forces & internally by d people themselves
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Rightboy: 1:59pm On Mar 17
The killing of those innocent soldiers on peace mission is totally condemnable. As usual this reprisal was expected, teach that community a painful lesson. Burning the entire community is a minor revenge compared to the lost lives..
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by AsaBlackheart(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

TuAle o. The oil controller
King of south south
Oil magnate
Awon eyan shell BP

Lmfao. Window shutter ni

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17
jumper524:
una go just dey translate different issues to push narratives.
have you seen a community in the north jointly celebrating the killing of soldiers?
here the community has a good hand in it and comments from individuals like you shows joint consent.

Cheap excuse. Very cheap. How many people are celebrating the killing of soldiers?

Excuse upon excuse.

Think about it: if people are celebrating the killing of soldiers, that means the soldiers must have gone rogue at one point or the other.

Case in point, is it not the same army that gunned down innnocent protesters during the Endsars protest? Oh oh, its a typical nigerian Im talking with. Selective amnesia is their forte.

6 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by steeltrust: 1:59pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Which country would allow bloody civilians kill 22 of their gallant soldiers at once?, is it the US, China, Russia or even Ghana, go and try it in any country and see the entire community and their lineage wiped out within six hours. You ragtags kill soldiers and expect them to look away?. By now Nigeria Army should be flying tucano jets over the community and be dropping bombs, make una feel the roasting bokoharam and bandits dey feel.
all the soldiers wen bandit and terrorist don roast for north how many tucanos jet them don use. I’m not in support but this isn’t how to do things.

Nigeria is a useless country full of useless citizens if not what happened to investigation and fishing out the killers

Why burn down a whole village just for a few
Does that make sense to you
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Earthstorms(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17
JooEeL:
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

d vision no clear!

Consult ya juju again!

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Paraman: 2:01pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

Not all this agbero like approach angry

Burning down a whole village for the crimes of some criminals undecided

If them call una black monkey,una go dey vex but una no fit live without behaving like animals angry
Have you seen what the Ukrainian and Russian military are doing in eastern Europe?

Have you seen what the Israelis and Palestinians are doing in the middle east?
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

where the cocoa dey?

Bro, dey ask questions oo! 😂
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Fiscus105(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

At least,ipob would exterminate you guys faster than expected.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by SoNature(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Stop defending your animalistic behaviour!

No advanced country kills its own people and levels communities because some lunatics killed their security operatives.

Fish out the perpetrators and deal with them ruthlessly. Black man no fit get sense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Essence20(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17
Zero tolerance when the offence is down south, kids gloves when it's up north. Naija I hail thee, the day is coming, when we will tell ourselves the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by allenpaul(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Lol and you think Yorubas will agree to stay with North

Yorubas and north only unite when it’s time to be against South South and South East

If you join Yoruba and Hausa as a country na every second Yorubas people go dey cry
. The truth be say Yorubas no really like any tribe , they are just tolerant the only reason they get along with the north is simple northerners are more sincere about their intentions and agreements, Yorubas can never join with any tribe should Nigeria separate.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Tochi360: 2:07pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Have you seen what the Ukrainian and Russian military are doing in eastern Europe?

Have you seen what the Israelis and Palestinians are doing in the middle east?

This is not even anything close to a sensible comparison to what We have at hand in this news na undecided undecided

Are You saying the unarmed civilians in that area are at War with Nigeria??
Are You saying it's better to just wipe out everybody in that community along with the criminals??

Guy I will continue to say that it is impossible to be pro Apc and yet have common sense grin grin grin

Una reasoning dey always get as e be, always in a hurry to defend RUBBISH grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by wunmi590(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17

My fear in all this is just that, most innocent people will be the culprit..

I pray that the Nigerian army can use wisdom to separate the innocent from the bad people who caused the problem...
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Yorubas and north only unite when it’s time to be against South South and South East

If you join Yoruba and Hausa as a country na every second Yorubas people go dey cry

Yoruba can't be like Igbo that wail, cry of marginalization

Yoruba knows how to get to the top that you Igbo lack, na you people go cry if you're to go with your northern masters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17
You no get sense, why you no stay for there, the oil wey una steal finish.
Arobaga:

When I tell my south south brothers that Yorubas only show us fake love because it’s bemefial. If we didn’t have natural resources they would be attacking us more than they’re attacking south east. Imagine a yoruba rejoicing Army is destroying south south

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Burruchaga71(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17
It can only happen in the South.

Bunch of ZOMBIES....
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by EmiloCorn: 2:12pm On Mar 17
Cruzmaster:

Dey play. Without crude oil u no fit survive. Ur cocoa no go take u anywhere 😂😂😂

Cocoa no supposed carry me go anywhere na undecided my own cocoa ba my belle e dey enter wink

Crude oil no fit enter my belle cool
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17
Dey play, na them go cry.
Arobaga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE / Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.