Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed (46111 Views)

Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday / NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by JooEeL(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

You think Itshekiri will want to share their oil with you. Itshekiri that came from Bini kingdom, and the land belongs to the Bini kingdom. Olukunmi and Akoko Edo ko, olukumni and Akoko Edo ni. Go carry them and Bini kingdom land na. Oil kee u there. Hypocrite.

Itsekiri trace their ancestry down to Ile Ife. Im very serious now.

Benin may have had influence over the region but by ancestry, they are a direct source from Ile-Ife. Do your findings. Yoruba ponbele ni won. E shock u?? cheesy
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by UncleKoboko: 3:40pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Lol and you think Yorubas will agree to stay with North

Yorubas and north only unite when it’s time to be against South South and South East

If you join Yoruba and Hausa as a country na every second Yorubas people go dey cry
Or deh
So you think south will join OSUs that are not even united?
Dey play
OSUs can never live in unity till the end of time.
You see Igbos marrying each other?
It's a taboo to intermarry in certain places, yet una want form biafra grin
Very funny people grin
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by NoSmoking: 3:41pm On Mar 17
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!!! Shameless cheap peanut collector

Peanut kill u there

Ozuor
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by AriyaTV: 3:42pm On Mar 17
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba man is Happy South south communities is being destroyed.

I thought Yorubas love South south people and Igbos hate them? grin grin

Don't rejoice yet this could be fake news.

Don't use opinion of one individual to judge a whole tribe.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Zooposki(f): 3:43pm On Mar 17
JooEeL:

Itsekiri trace their ancestry down to Ile Ife. Im very serious now.

Benin may have had influence over the region but by ancestry, they are a direct source from Ile-Ife. Do your findings. Yoruba ponbele ni won. E shock u?? cheesy

Oga, Itshekiris don’t have a full local government. Other ethnic groups share the local government with them. Ile ife ko, Ile ife ni.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by OblorOblor: 3:43pm On Mar 17
johnjose68:

You are trying to get into the good books of the South South.

Nobody wants you. Nobody except the fans of the man that gets his ideas from mad men wants the village in Delta State to be razed.

It should have been clear to you that the Yorubas are always 100 steps ahead of you.

We don't jumped onto the next night bus going to start selling galla in the traffic of another state or region.

We are omoluabi.

Know this and know peace.

Everyone knows you for who you are.

Noone wants to associate with you.

Remember what the BRAC (Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River) said about you early last month, that your people should mind their business

Remember what Ahmadu Bello said about your people before your people killed him

Remember what Asari Dokubo said about your people

Remember what Nyesom Wike said about your people??

Nobody wants you grin grin

You are the only set of people very happy that Nigeria soldiers were gruesomely killed by some ragtag. Even bonafide South South did not approve of this mistake.

Prisons all over the world are littered with your people smiley

You can see that I didn't mention your tribe....but everyone knows and even you know grin grin

You are right; Hushpuppi comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Tochj(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17
While I condem the killing of the soldiers
I condem as well burning of the village
Of course those who killed the soldiers May have left the village.
I don't know how many times villages has been burned in the North...
Nigeria soldiers has died in the North more than elsewhere in Nigeria
Can anyone remind me any Northern village burnt?
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by obrian888: 4:12pm On Mar 17
jumper524:
see this mumu folk, shut down which oil field?
something whose value has been reduced by over 70% na watin wan kill us?
you think it's 2014 where we sold over 2.5 million barrel daily compared to now that we struggle to sell 1.5 million or you think it's 2014 when the price of oil was over 100 dollar per barrel compared to now that it's struggling to meet up with 60$ benchmark?
look around you, the country has far moved on.
well most of you are kids, I doubt if your older than my days on nairaland sef to start with.

Say what you know Oga, NO oil, NO Nigeria, irrespective of the price, so stop talking nonsense, if the oil is no longer relevant in todays Nigeria, what will you and your family be living on? you think you can just online and start typing rubbish, if there is an end to the oil in Nigeria today, that will be end of Nigeria. where did the national assembly see money to pad the budget to the tune of over 3trillion Naira? just dey play, if the niger-delta go with their oil, the rest of the country is in doom, even the industrious East will struggle for while before gaining their feet.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Paraman: 4:14pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

This is not even anything close to a sensible comparison to what We have at hand in this news na undecided undecided

Are You saying the unarmed civilians in that area are at War with Nigeria??
Are You saying it's better to just wipe out everybody in that community along with the criminals??

Guy I will continue to say that it is impossible to be pro Apc and yet have common sense grin grin grin

Una reasoning dey always get as e be, always in a hurry to defend RUBBISH grin
Is civilian in Gaza at war with the Israeli military?
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by obrian888: 4:16pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Which country would allow bloody civilians kill 22 of their gallant soldiers at once?, is it the US, China, Russia or even Ghana, go and try it in any country and see the entire community and their lineage wiped out within six hours. You ragtags kill soldiers and expect them to look away?. By now Nigeria Army should be flying tucano jets over the community and be dropping bombs, make una feel the roasting bokoharam and bandits dey feel.

So why haven't they roast the villages in the north? Olodo, or there are no villages up there? or Tucano cannot overfly the air space in the north?
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Chummynoni(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

Go after the criminals and stop being such a coward burning down the properties of unarmed civilians.

did you see anywhere in my comment that i commended what the soldiers are doing to that community? I only highlighted the guy's comment saying that killing ordinary 12 soldiers.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by ejimatic: 4:20pm On Mar 17
JooEeL:

Why is there still northern nigeria with the number of soldiers they've killed there?

I keep saying it. Southern nigerians are the dumbest set of people u can find in the whole world.
. Our mentality in the South is different from theirs in the North.Additionally the military always frown upon any attack on them let alone kiliing them. Same issue made the military make Odi a ghost land during the Obasanjo regime !
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by tunde1200(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17
For 16 soldiers to be ambushed and killed some things terrible have happened.

Is not that easy for a civilian to ambush a soldier and kill them all.

The story never correct
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by 371olutumibi: 4:47pm On Mar 17
Naija which wayNaija which way...
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by mytime24(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17
Cmanforall:

Do the military burn villages in North?
No sir πŸ˜‚
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by sonofthunder: 5:28pm On Mar 17
Tranquillity360:
If it's true, those people, mostly South West people that have been campaigning for soldiers to Level the whole communities in south south will now be Happy.

But you will never see them do the same when it happens in North.

They always tell south south people that South East hate them but they the south Westerners love them

Anyways Nigeria soldiers will always behave like terrorists.

Where Una for dey get all these assumptions?
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Tochi360: 5:38pm On Mar 17
Chummynoni:
did you see anywhere in my comment that i commended what the soldiers are doing to that community? I only highlighted the guy's comment saying that killing ordinary 12 soldiers.

Ok.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Tochi360: 5:43pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Is civilian in Gaza at war with the Israeli military?

Still a different case na.

The Region is at War.
The Israeli govt even do well to sound an eviction notice to the civilians to avoid senseless civilian casualties.

Is community at War with Nigeria for the Nigerian Army to go show this level of thuggery and unprofessionalism , breaking every sense of the rules of engagement??

Guy stop trying so hard already,a man that can see a govt that has been nothing but the greatest calamity to befall the Country and yet still stand by such govt is who You are,as an Apc person,I don't expect You to make sense one bit grin

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Paraman: 5:45pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

Still a different case na.

The Region is at War.
The Israeli govt even do well to sound an eviction notice to the civilians to avoid senseless civilian casualties.

Is community at War with Nigeria for the Nigerian Army to go show this level of thuggery and unprofessionalism , breaking every sense of the rules of engagement??

Guy stop trying so hard already,a man that can see a govt that has been nothing but the greatest calamity to befall the Country and yet still stand by such govt is who You are,as an Apc person,I don't expect You to make sense one bit grin
The community killed soldiers and you're here claiming the community is at peace with the army grin
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Tochi360: 5:50pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
The community killed soldiers and you're here claiming the community is at peace with the army grin

The more You try,the more You prove my point grin grin cheesy

Go after the criminals and let the innocent unarmed civilians breathe.

Chai this Apc people sef ehnn,se na the same brain wey normal human being get una dey carry for head sef cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by deumveritatis: 6:27pm On Mar 17
EmiloCorn:
Ahh, nice. I see that our boys in green have started spreading their gospel from the Southeast to the southsouth cool

Lol, misplaced priority; the gospel should've started from up north where boko boys and Fulani terrorists kill them to woto in hundreds: they even invaded the highest military confinement in the country, abducted and killed senior officers. Gospel Audacity my foot
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Alantu: 6:31pm On Mar 17
[qauote author=nairalandkachy1 post=128967208]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b_UdCK4nco.... That's the most the military could do, instead of pure forensic investigation. Tell me how many communities that have been invaded in the North by the military? Non!.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/03/delta-community-razed-after-killing-of-soldiers/
[/quote]
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Zooposki(f): 6:35pm On Mar 17
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Blitzking: 6:43pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Which country would allow bloody civilians kill 22 of their gallant soldiers at once?, is it the US, China, Russia or even Ghana, go and try it in any country and see the entire community and their lineage wiped out within six hours. You ragtags kill soldiers and expect them to look away?. By now Nigeria Army should be flying tucano jets over the community and be dropping bombs, make una feel the roasting bokoharam and bandits dey feel.
That community should be burnt down...no structure should be left..just arable land and creeks.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Paraman: 6:43pm On Mar 17
[quote author=Zooposki post=128973956][/quote]Why are you sharing this with me? It has no correlation with our discussion.

The community declared was on the Nigerian military by killing and even cutting off their heads. They will feel the full brunt of the Nigerian military. Nothing justify their unnecessary aggression against the military.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Paraman: 6:44pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

The more You try,the more You prove my point grin grin cheesy

Go after the criminals and let the innocent unarmed civilians breathe.

Chai this Apc people sef ehnn,se na the same brain wey normal human being get una dey carry for head sef cheesy grin
Let the community produce the killers
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Zooposki(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Why are you sharing this with me? It has no correlation with our discussion.

The community declared was on the Nigerian military by killing and even cutting off their heads. They will feel the full brunt of the Nigerian military. Nothing justify their unnecessary aggression against the military.

Did you read that the military in collaboration with Ijaw have been coming to kill them. I will rather kill than be killed.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Tochi360: 6:54pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Let the community produce the killers

grin grin grin grin grin😁😁😁🀣🀣

People make una come see oo grin grin grin

So it is now the job of the community to gather intelligence and find criminals grin

The number one criteria of being pro Apc is that You must be shamelessly SENSELESS. Facts!! grin grin

Maybe We should just comot karki from the soldiers body give the unarmed, untrained civilians make Them dey do the job go grin grin grin

You go fear mentality grin 😁😁🀣

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Paraman: 6:55pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

grin grin grin grin grin😁😁😁🀣🀣

People make una come see oo grin grin grin

So it is now the job of the criminals to gather intelligence and find criminals grin

The number one criteria of being pro Apc is that You must be shamelessly SENSELESS. Facts!! grin grin

Maybe We should just comot karki from the soldiers body give the unarmed, untrained civilians make Them dey do the job go grin grin grin

You go fear mentality grin 😁😁🀣
If they can't produce them, let them shift aside for the military to do a thorough job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.