Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed (46156 Views)

Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday / NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Ykc2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Which country would allow bloody civilians kill 22 of their gallant soldiers at once?, is it the US, China, Russia or even Ghana, go and try it in any country and see the entire community and their lineage wiped out within six hours. You ragtags kill soldiers and expect them to look away?. By now Nigeria Army should be flying tucano jets over the community and be dropping bombs, make una feel the roasting bokoharam and bandits dey feel.
you be complete iti boribo

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:14pm On Mar 17
Meanwhile, 300 girls can be kidnaped in the North and the Government reward them with 1billion dollars.

Soldiers are killed in the North and they reward them with Amnesty and joining the same Army.

Clearly in this Nigeria, all Nigerians are not equal or some more equal than others.

9 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by badoh(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Better close mouth before we shut down all oil fields for una and hunger go kill una

This one no be south east una dey insult them leave una

No try that rubbish with south south else y’all will feed on cocoa till eternity

When I tell my south south brothers that Yorubas only show us fake love because it’s bemefial. If we didn’t have natural resources they would be attacking us more than they’re attacking south east. Imagine a yoruba rejoicing Army is destroying south south

Are you making sense with what you wrote? Was it Yorubas that told you to kill military personnel? What are you even trying to justify? I can confidently say you were happy those soldiers were killed. Kindly enjoy the repercussions so that next time your people will think before acting.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:15pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

Country will separate faster. I made a call to the universe for the country to divide. People thought I was joking. Yoruba will go with their Northern brothers to form one country.

North West, South West, kwara and parts of Kogi will form one country.

The way some of them are celebrating attack on armless villagers shows that Nigeria is not one.

How can killing your fellow country man be so sweet?

4 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by barinedan(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17
Elsueno:

Did U know, in d north east, thier are areas security forces hardly carried out operations during d peak of boko haram insurgency? why?

Because the people living in those areas know themselves & thier neighbours, Any suspicious newcomer gets reported & profiled immediately. Those areas where highly secured from d outside by security forces & internally by the people themselves

Meaning security of the locality should be everyone's business
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Iceberg3: 2:19pm On Mar 17
It's bad what those stupid creekers did but evil thing these military keep destroying and keeling southerners when things happen but do nothing when worst things happen in the north

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by jidamsel43(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17
The youths who carried out this heinous act were from that community. Hence, the whole community deserves the heat. Community and youth leaders in Okuoma should be fished out and thoroughly investigated.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Goodlady(f): 2:19pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

Country will separate faster. I made a call to the universe for the country to divide. People thought I was joking. Yoruba will go with their Northern brothers to form one country.

Never in ya life tag Yorubas with Hausas. They are not together and will never be together.
Stop this taunting.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:19pm On Mar 17
NoSmoking:

U should be banned

U and ur stupid moniker

Keep shut!!! You're an ignoramus.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Charly68: 2:20pm On Mar 17
They have murdered sleep by killing uniform men .. let them face the music
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by YelloweWest: 2:20pm On Mar 17
All these criminals high on drugs. What will make them kill 16 army men?? Now the innocent ones will suffer. What a shame
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Iceberg3: 2:21pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN SHARP SHARP
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Goodlady(f): 2:21pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Lol and you think Yorubas will agree to stay with North

Yorubas and north only unite when it’s time to be against South South and South East

If you join Yoruba and Hausa as a country na every second Yorubas people go dey cry
Yorubas don't need to cry and won't bother to be with Hausas. Any Hausa that pass their boundary will cry. Including you and the mumu boy called Zooposki you are quoting..
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by theamazonguru(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

Oshey, wow what an amazing call to the universe.
I hope the Universe heard your call sha, so it doesn't end up as effort in futility.

And you think Yoruba will be happy hanging around with their supposed brothers from the North?

Dey play.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by NoSmoking: 2:21pm On Mar 17
MajorOvakporaye:

Keep shut!!! You're an ignoramus.

I wasn't talking to you

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Litmus: 2:21pm On Mar 17
All well meaning Nigerians call for the military to act with restraint. Still, the killing of 13 soldiers, including Officers, by villagers (not people in thire capacity as terrorists, insurrectionists or insurgents) isn't an inconsequential development.
One wonders how the always referenced exemplary militaries of elsewhere would handle this type of calamity.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by ismodiwa(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Better close mouth before we shut down all oil fields for una and hunger go kill una

No try that rubbish with south south else y’all will feed on cocoa till eternity

When I tell my south south brothers that Yorubas only show us fake love because it’s bemefial. If we didn’t have natural resources they would be attacking us more than they’re attacking south east. Imagine a yoruba rejoicing Army is destroying south south

Nonsense..
The oil was there even before Ho​mo ​sa​pi​ens, think of something better to say.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Iceberg3: 2:23pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Lol and you think Yorubas will agree to stay with North

Yorubas and north only unite when it’s time to be against South South and South East

If you join Yoruba and Hausa as a country na every second Yorubas people go dey cry
Who cares... after all the cornjigga said they are brothers and sisters nah 😁....that berebe and fykani are one.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:24pm On Mar 17
Let us face it, all this burning of community started with OBJ.

Since then when anything happen in the South, yoruba wil be shouting Odi.

I hope they are satisfied now?

It was like a personal mission because the people there are another tribe.

The soldiers belong to all of us, it is not a yoruba or fulani army but Nigeria army.

Yet, some feel they own the military more than others and want to commit genocide for things which happen in the North that you dont talk about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Pat081: 2:25pm On Mar 17
Is that the way out for them They will arrest the innocent ones
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by PrinceMajestic: 2:25pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

see them burning innocent people's homes instead of going into the creeks to face the squad. They think SS is SE, I hope they don't overdo things there because SS boys nor dey joke o, any assault on the community that kills innocent will lead to more crises. Communities far more deadly than okuama are just around there, they should carry out their operation carefully to not escalate things.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Antoeni(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17
Community will go into Extinction
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Elliotwaveforec: 2:26pm On Mar 17
This NA is very stupid and unprofessional! You colleagues were killed, look for the killers but you are killing anybody on sight; old people and children.

Army filled with lunatics. You killed some youths and you expect them not to react. If you can kill, expect to be killed too

Peace mission and you killed people! What's peaceful about the mission.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Bluntemperor: 2:26pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
The perpetuators should also be fish out and killed in a gory way

Just ignore the rabble-rousers up me for, they know nothing about the Military Operations. Just ask OBJ on Odi directives and its eventual destruction!
For you to kill these numbers of Soldiers,then you must be ready to accommodate them !
The Elders in that Area-should as a matter of Urgency,call on the Top ----Government Officials and hold Press Conferences-to tell Nigerians-what happened and show remorse but those who did these dastardly act should first be fished out!
For you don't kill a Soldier anywhere in the World is tantamount to Declaration of War.
Elders in Delta, especially the Community involved,over to you!
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17
The soldiers belong to all of us, it is not a yoruba or fulani army but Nigeria army.

Yet, some feel they own the military more than others and want to commit genocide for things which happen in the North that you dont talk about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by SonofLothbrok: 2:28pm On Mar 17
Na their way.

When they are engaged with guns they die like fowls and run.

Then regroup when their killers have gone.
They start dangling their pricks in front of women's punanies burning every building.

Cowards in uniforms. They should just know they have made themselves a target.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Antoeni(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17
Okoloba community in Bomadi Local Government Area in Delta State Will Go into Extinction in a Matter of Days / Weeks.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by Blackdisciple(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17
Hmmm as exoey expected
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by SuperOnyi: 2:31pm On Mar 17
shocked

Black lives matter? Nah it only matters in the United States not in Africa — I'm gonna make sure a lot of American republicans and white supremacists register on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by CorrectionFLuid: 2:33pm On Mar 17
jumper524:
una go just dey translate different issues to push narratives.
have you seen a community in the north jointly celebrating the killing of soldiers?
here the community has a good hand in it and comments from individuals like you shows joint consent.

There's no where he celebrated it. You just want to make an excuse for the military and justify it for them.

Even if he is celebrating it, Is he from the community? Why are some of you yorubas like this for god's sake. Why do you antagonist other southerners so much.
Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by thisisit: 2:34pm On Mar 17
WHY DESTROY COMMUNITY AND HOUSEHOLDS??

THIS IS STRICTLY CRUDE OIL BUNKERING BIZ GONE BAD DUE TO GREED ON THE PART OF THE SOLDIERS.

THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES BUT LEAVE THE VILLAGERS OUT OF IT

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed by toyosiolamide(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17
All I see in the comment section is propaganda and misinformation...how yoruba matter take enter this thread is what I don't understand...or when does an handle with "emilocorn" represent the view of the yoruba people...
Well...for those that really understand what's going on here, you will understand the politics that is being played to cause anarchy in the state.Anyway, anything that will expedite the country to separate is a welcome development as its highly unbelievable the kind of people one shares the country with as fellow citizens....goodluck to you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Elections: 10 Serving, Ex-Governors Swept By Election Tsunami / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.