Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,948 members, 7,824,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria (1014 Views)

Web4africa.net Is A Fraud And They Are Already Scamming Me. / Pls How Genuine Is WEB4AFRICA? / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by webmpro(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
I think they merit my 100% pass mark,

They are simply good! and i have most of my domain names with them.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
It seems some details are missing. Why the alert?
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by webmpro(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
mrperfect:

It seems some details are missing. Why the alert?

for over two months now my domain name registered with them has been offline, yet they are doing nothing about it, when contacted they tell you we are working on it.

Why haven't my domain name naija2theworld.org been functioning?

I think this people are just stealing from the public whats all this rubbish?
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
@webmpro
Please post the domain name in question so that we can do our investigations. Don't just come here to rubbish a hosting company without having evidence to back it up. Only a fool will take your advice.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by soloqy: 4:47am On Nov 16, 2011
afam4eva:

@webmpro
Please post the domain name in question so that we can do our investigations. Don't just come here to rubbish a hosting company without having evidence to back it up. Only a fool will take your advice.

He posted it above you
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by soloqy: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2011
webmpro:

for over two months now my domain name registered with them has been offline, yet they are doing nothing about it, when contacted they tell you we are working on it.

Why haven't my domain name naija2theworld.org been functioning?

I think this people are just stealing from the public whats all this rubbish?

Going to the link you posted, its given an error generated by the Dolphin software you are trying to install. Maybe install wont run with safe mode and register globals on. Ask them at Web4africa to change the settings. Some other CMSs may allow you install with those settings on but will keep warning you in the backend. Most webhosts also have that option set to off since its a security issue so I wonder why Web4africa has those two critical settings on. If you were using a VPS OR Dedicated you would have had control over the php.ini file yourself.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by webmpro(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2011
Thank you my brother!
I think the link is now accessible unlike before i posted this comment i have tried to access it first, but always what i get is domain name not accessible

I think they have an informer in here on Nairaland that informs them of any post against them, and you can be amazed at how fast they had corrected the error.
Atleast now the domain name is accessible.

Thank you.

soloqy:

Going to the link you posted, its given an error generated by the Dolphin software you are trying to install. Maybe install wont run with safe mode and register globals on. Ask them at Web4africa to change the settings. Some other CMSs may allow you install with those settings on but will keep warning you in the backend. Most webhosts also have that option set to off since its a security issue so I wonder why Web4africa has those two critical settings on. If you were using a VPS OR Dedicated you would have had control over the php.ini file yourself.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by webmpro(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2011
Thank you and God Bless you!

But don't forget that am fighting for my hard earned money, will it be ok if i had left my domain waste for nothing?

Anyway now i have my case solved and i will close this thread.

Am not out to rubbish anyone, i have my own work to do, and i won't be happy to see someone rubbish my companies name if my company has done nothing to warrant the rubbishing.

Mine is Let no one go about archiving their personal goals by rubbishing other peoples vision and aims.

Thank you!

afam4eva:

@webmpro
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Good to know your problem has been resolved and the title changed.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by DualCore1: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
You may want to get this thread recycled by a Moderator or the Admin. In a bid to gather spilled milk see the mess you have made. Topic of first post - Positive; topic of other posts after is - negative; first post (edited) - positive; your second post-negative; people's quotes - negative.

Your edited first post just make the other contributors to this thread look utterly senseless with their responses.

That's not what we do in forums dude. Its no wonder high profiled boards don't allow you edit a post 15 minutes after its initial posting.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by soloqy: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dual Core:

You may want to get this thread recycled by a Moderator or the Admin. In a bid to gather spilled milk see the mess you have made. Topic of first post - Positive; topic of other posts after is - negative; first post (edited) - positive; your second post-negative; people's quotes - negative.

Your edited first post just make the other contributors to this thread look utterly senseless with their responses.

That's not what we do in forums dude. Its no wonder high profiled boards don't allow you edit a post 15 minutes after its initial posting.

Exactly. The post should be deleted in its entirety .He shouldnt have edited the title or first post. Rather he should have updated with new developments.
Re: StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria by webmpro(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yes Please, i tried to delete but i couldn't !

Moderator please recycle this topic thank you.

soloqy:

Exactly. The post should be deleted in its entirety .He shouldnt have edited the title or first post. Rather he should have updated with new developments.

(1) (Reply)

Designing A Mobile Site / www.ololufe.com- back and better / Free Autocad Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.