Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Wish I Was Born Handsome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Was Born Handsome (3477 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by KingDash09(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17
Guy your head be like prick
ayjay45:
I can't help but feel sad bcuz I don't have much sexual relationships even at 26.

I get rejected on Dating apps after sending my pics.
Imagine being handsome or even average looking. Friends would flock more towards you than an ugly guy.
People would like you and want to help you

To make things worse, my family is POOR embarassed

Bye nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Mikuni(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17
1Sharon:
You aren't even ugly. Working out will suit you so well. And a silver stud in your ear will go well against your rich skintone.
Lol
You want him to wear earring?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Bongadu: 11:27pm On Mar 17
1Sharon:
You aren't even ugly. Working out will suit you so well. And a silver stud in your ear will go well against your rich skintone.

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Bongadu: 11:28pm On Mar 17
Mikuni:

Lol

I wonder the kin boys way don bleep that werey

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17
ayjay45:
I can't help but feel sad bcuz I don't have much sexual relationships even at 26.

Imagine being handsome or even average looking. Friends would flock more towards you than an ugly guy.

Bye nairaland
I'm going to ignore the ugly side of your post and focus on poverty because a man with money is never ugly. Ned Woko, Tinubu, Obasanjo, etc. will forever be among some of the most handsome and remembered men in Nigeria because of their wealth.

Poverty is a mindset, but if your dad is financially poor, has never been rich in his life, but has more than 4 children, he is a wicked man.

When he's old and dead, don't cry because he intentionally brought you into this world to suffer so that one day, you'll be the one to make the family proud. Something he couldn't do, he wants someone else to do it, yet no money to push that person to the top. Isn't that laziness?

Anyway, you'll surely make it, but don't make the mistake your dad made. Make the mistake Ned made. Focus on money only and when you make it, marry an extremely beautiful woman. You don't need to love her, she doesn't need to love you. It's transactional.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17
KingDash09:
Guy your head be like prick
Do you know in the US, some of those fragile men will commit suicide or become too insecure and walk around with low self-esteem because of cruise like this? I know mocking others is fun, but we need to do it only when it's necessary.

The only set of people you should use harsh words on are people who are abusing you, not people who are already at their lowest and questioning life.

Don't worry, one day when you survive a car accident and you're on a wheelchair and people begin to say, "See this crippled man," you'll understand the magnitude of the joke you just made thinking it's cruise.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Iambetter: 12:15am On Mar 18
go and take the #blackpill kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Countyguy: 12:24am On Mar 18
ayjay45:

Bye nairaland
It's not by being handsome bro. You need to understand the web of women.
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by 1Sharon(f): 12:37am On Mar 18
Mikuni:

Lol

It will suit him

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Countyguy: 12:38am On Mar 18
narite:

You are by far good looking than me and much more younger. However, I am extremely good with the ladies, I have quite a lot of them around. Going by your assertion and what I have got going on, I will say “better looking” does not really cut it.

Being good with ladies, having them around you has nothing much to do with physical looks.

Ladies are dumb creatures. Easy to deceive and manipulate. I think your problem is, you are just too straight.
Op follow wetin this chairman dey talk. Just understand the web of women that's all and work on your finance as well
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Brandiebird: 12:48am On Mar 18
ayjay45:
it's on my profile
You’re not very attractive so you haven’t won the “genetic lottery” BUT!

You could look at yourself as pure. Untainted and clean.

These are end times and being spoiled (genetically) and jaded is the trend.

Take pride in your purity and the fact that you are untainted and unspoiled. Lol! The trumpet needs to be blown because everyone wants to be a hoe in order to feel special 😂😂🥴🥴🥴
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by compton11(m): 4:49am On Mar 18
Nìgga go get a bread and woman will fall for u
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by SuperOnyi: 7:12am On Mar 18
MrCork:

Brother u are not really ugly smiley

shocked

Oh my god, Mrcork is being nice today.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by SuperOnyi: 7:19am On Mar 18
Iambetter:
go and take the #blackpill kiss

shocked

You want to damage him completely? 😐

But seriously, most of these players I see on the street aren't so handsome yet have girlfriends but someone like me with my pretty brown eyes don't because I'm too focused on making that money. When I was a teenager and a kid, I thought I was ugly grin even when it was obvious I wasn't.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Brainlight: 7:31am On Mar 18
Jeon:

Abeg shout up!.
Fine men full everywhere. Just say you ugly and stop dragging the whole XY into it.
V,Will Smith, AKA, Lugo Touitou, Denzel, Bob Marley, Jaden S,Jeonghan, Michael B Jordan no fine?
And forget about those celebs that I mentioned. I have seen so many fine men including here [Seno.mii, dolly.wood, 2metre.laurie]
Look doesn’t matter, But all global brands hired/ are still hiring good looking people for promotions,advertising, modeling,or as an ambassador. Make unah dy lie for una selves wella. And so many people risk their lives to surgeries because of what doesn't matter, which is LOOK.

WHY ARE THOSE RICH MEN ... NO GO BE FINE FOR YOUR EYE ..... BUT YOU FOR TRY THE GET WORK ... INSTEAD OF THE WAKA UPANDAN DEY LOOK FOR FINE MEN.... MICHAEL JORDAN BE FINE MAN FOR YOU EYES ABI .... WETIN MONEY NO GO FIT DO .... E BE LIKE YOU AND POVERTY GET SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!!.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by SenecaTheYonger: 7:38am On Mar 18
Nice2023:
Go And make money...u will have even divorcees,singles and married woman calling u.

Na me dey tell u this.

See I am handsome but that one no dey work.

Na money be the koko.

I don’t understand this type of comment because you’re still the same kind of guy that will cry that women are only after money or call them gold diggers

6 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by SenecaTheYonger: 7:43am On Mar 18
Miggs:
"Get money and women will come"

Ugly Nigerian and indian men consolation mantra.

If not for the high rate of poverty in Nigeria,the majority of Nigerian women would want nothing to do with you Nigerian males ugly,incel asses.

It’s why they struggle to find women in developed country. No one cares about their pocket change abroad it’s why Konji wan kill them there

6 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by chariisGRACE(m): 7:58am On Mar 18
ayjay45:

Bye nairaland

You are not ugly. You just need small money to brush you up.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by AfahaAbia(m): 8:19am On Mar 18
ayjay45:

Bye nairaland

My friend, being handsome is just one not the main. For example, I am 42 years old and I still get advances from women and university students on Facebook and IG. Even face to face the same thing. As I am writing there is a beautiful 20 year old on my neck, this girl knows I have an 11 year old and a 15 year old kids. I am not handsome just average and very fit that's all. So work on you self-esteem,eat well, dress well, smell nice and have a good source of income. You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Shinjawestern: 8:29am On Mar 18
R u from delta?
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by KingDash09(m): 9:22am On Mar 18
This life is not for weak people
If he wants to commit sucide over a commet then have at it

So he can out himself cause he’s not handsome
iLegendd:
Do you know in the US, some of those fragile men will commit suicide or become too insecure and walk around with low self-esteem because of cruise like this? I know mocking others is fun, but we need to do it only when it's necessary.

The only set of people you should use harsh words on are people who are abusing you, not people who are already at their lowest and questioning life.

Don't worry, one day when you survive a car accident and you're on a wheelchair and people begin to say, "See this crippled man," you'll understand the magnitude of the joke you just made thinking it's cruise.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Nice2023(m): 9:23am On Mar 18
SenecaTheYonger:

I don’t understand this type of comment because you’re still the same kind of guy that will cry that women are only after money or call them gold diggers

Show me where I have ever disparage women.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Hullcity: 9:49am On Mar 18
Your don't look ugly u re only suffering from very low self esteem. U may need to see a physician to correct that
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by deanoffaculty: 9:52am On Mar 18
ayjay45:

Bye nairaland
Chairman post your picture first and let's see. You are a man and stop being emotional.

I know many handsome guys who are dead, many are in prison , many have their legs amputated, many are psychiatric hospital, etc
In fact, few days ago an handsome guys was killed in Abia state by a Rival cult group. Dangote is not handsome but controls billions. Thank God for money, Otedola would have been one of the ugliest but he controls billions. Elon musk is not fine at all but "Akpalapala" brought out his handsomeness.
People plenty wey no fine.
What are we talking about here?

Beauty is a state of mind and not only outward appearance. Your beauty is "insde-out" and not "outward-in".

Chairman, make your money. Enjoy your life. Life is short. Infact, if you have money , you don't need dating App. Babes go fall for you like vitamin C.
I guess you are broke cos if you have money to buy what it takes , your beauty will flow like unending river.

Shake off Negativity and keep moving!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Mar 18
KingDash09:
This life is not for weak people
If he wants to commit sucide over a commet then have at it

So he can out himself cause he’s not handsome
Alright, strong alpha. You're the best and may your abuse on vulnerable people just to make them strong continue. The coast is clear for you and you can do no wrong, Sir. Abuse everything you see on your way — it's your birthright.

10 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by KingDash09(m): 10:51am On Mar 18
Thanx simp
iLegendd:
Alright, strong alpha. You're the best and may your abuse on vulnerable people just to make them strong continue. The coast is clear for you and you can do no wrong, Sir. Abuse everything you see on your way — it's your birthright.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by LawyerLomo(m): 11:18am On Mar 18
narite:

You are by far good looking than me and much more younger. However, I am extremely good with the ladies, I have quite a lot of them around. Going by your assertion and what I have got going on, I will say “better looking” does not really cut it.

Being good with ladies, having them around you has nothing much to do with physical looks.

Ladies are dumb creatures. Easy to deceive and manipulate. I think your problem is, you are just too straight.

How do you mean by being too straight?
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by iLegendd(m): 11:50am On Mar 18
KingDash09:
Thanx simp
You must be new on Nairaland, so I'll forgive you, but give you a brief lecture.

If you want to know me, ask your boss Ubúnja and he'll tell you the people that were in the game before he came.

Some Gen-Zs sha. You're still trying to practice things you've read, so calm down. At the right time, they'll digest and you'll begin to make your own decisions.

I used to be like you. ITK — always thinking I know everything because I read hundreds of books on everything ranging from psychology, masculinity, alpha male, bad boy, etc. In the end, those books I read were already the things I do naturally.

I remember when I read 48 Laws of Power 17 years ago. I used to force myself to obey all the laws, but now, I just laugh. I still obey some, but most are unnecessary. That is the stage you're still in with redpill, so don't feel too arrogant yet. Even people like us who are always top of our class home and abroad always control our ego and mind how we hurt others, let alone something like you.

Every son has a father, but when the son becomes rich, he feels he knows more than the father.

Don't forget, I have bestseller books on these topics. Use Google and get them so that you'll know the meaning of alpha and SIMP and how to handle life. I write from experience. It's not about abusing innocent people.

Even Andrew Tate that I came across last year isn't toxic like you. He talks with confidence, he encourages overweight people to hit the gym, make money, enjoy good life, and be good to your community. You mistaken being funny, blunt and mysterious for toxicity. As men, we all have some level of narcissism, but you haven't found yours yet. When you do, you'll realise how abusive and egotistic you are.

In fact, you're a wannabe alpha. It's just the low self-esteem in you that pushes you to bring everyone down to your level.

You're probably a drug addict, a fraudster, a gambler, or a high libido kid who ma.sturbates too much and pours his frustrations on others just to feel good under the umbrella of fake masculinity.

Nothing alpha about you — I was indirectly mocking you by calling you alpha because you're a SIMP or a wannabe alpha who hasn't found his footing yet.

Alphas don't hurt innocent people — they annihilate and obliterate bad people. They're focused on making money, helping the community and making sure no gender, especially women will manipulate them or people around them.

An alpha's job is to protect his tribe and pride while punishing offenders.

A SIMP's job (like you) is to protect his ego and low self-esteem while bringing down and mocking vulnerable people just to feel better or for the world to think he is strong without knowing he's hiding his weakness to the world, but a woman runs him street behind closed door.

I'll never reply you again. I just want "dash" you some knowledge.

Bye

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Therock5555(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18
Op me and you get the same shape of head but the ladies in my life long pass train.

I don't even post my pictures anywhere, my personality is all that matters.

I've dated plenty chicks on NL without they even seeing my picture.

Just craft a personality that solely defines you, be different from the every day guy that girls meet and watch your stock over rise.

One girl once told me that if I was just a little bit handsome than I am right now, girls would be crawling on the ground just to get me to acknowledge their pleasantries, cause as I ugly and short like this, girls choke for my DM begging to have my attention.

And NO, I'm not rich neither do I simp around women, I just do what I want when I want like a Boss.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by LordBillionz: 2:11pm On Mar 18
ayjay45:

Bye nairaland

You're naive
Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by SuperOnyi: 2:55pm On Mar 18
Therock5555:
Op me and you get the same shape of head but the ladies in my life long pass train.

I don't even post my pictures anywhere, my personality is all that matters.

I've dated plenty chicks on NL without they even seeing my picture.

Just craft a personality that solely defines you, be different from the every day guy that girls meet and watch your stock over rise.

One girl once told me that if I was just a little bit handsome than I am right now, girls would be crawling on the ground just to get me to acknowledge their pleasantries, cause as I ugly and short like this, girls choke for my DM begging to have my attention.

And NO, I'm not rich neither do I simp around women, I just do what I want when I want like a Boss.

shocked

grin grin grin Boss

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Handsome by Therock5555(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18
SuperOnyi:

shocked

grin grin grin Boss

Homie...

Hope you never shoot that guy wey crench your lappy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? / Men Who Are Sweet / Sharing Of Nude Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.