Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) (38151 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Militant Group Suspected Of Okuama Killing Begs For Waterways Security Contract / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by membranus: 4:21am On Mar 18
OriOko88:

You mumu no be here oo. Mk dem wipe out a community. Have d govt wiped out sambisa the home of the dreaded bokoharam. Do u know how many soldiers boko haram have killed in sambisa forest. Dey play

And do you know how many boko haram and other Fulani insurgents the army have killed, and are still killing? Uncountable.

He who killed the innocents by the sword must die by the sword. That's the law of nature.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by membranus: 4:27am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

All I see is poor coordination. All these loss of lives are avoidable.
As for Tompolo, FG ll definitely look into his contract cos of this. His job shouldn't bring so much loss we are experiencing.

Tompolo's contract is to protect Nigeria's assets in the creeks, and to stop pipeline vandalism. His contract does not include killing of all niger delta militants.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by membranus: 4:34am On Mar 18
Tochj:

They have never been a report of any village razed down by soldiers in the North since after Zaki ibiam during OBJ rule.

Because the villagers there have never been involved in the mutilation of dead soldiers' bodies like in Okulama.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:34am On Mar 18
And he is unaware that they've done their southern show of power again?

Not surprised because a southern president even ordered such himself in the past.

Which brings us to the conclusion that the southerners are their own problems because they lack love among themselves.

Don't be surprised that the soldiers that lead the unjust retaliation are southerners.

Killing of the soldiers is bad, but victimising the innocent is worst because nature will surely fight for them.

And it comes with heavy interest.

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by babzlim(m): 4:50am On Mar 18
Antoeni:
I Urge the Nigeria Army to Show No Mercy , They should make That Community inhabitable For Civil Use , And probably turn the Community into a Military Cantoment

just like they did in the North abi?
please what state are you from?
have you asked yourself what three generals were doing in a community and what kind of issues most have taken three generals there.

does it make any sense to you with your level of education and exposure that such amount of generals went to a community to settle dispute and they just killed them.

think before making statements pls.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by femmoy(m): 5:01am On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

But no word for the innocent people caught up in the crossfire, whose livelihood, houses, and villages have been burned down by the soldiers who are on a reprisal attack. 

Is the president not aware of it?

Did the NA retaliate already?
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:16am On Mar 18
decatalyst:
The army will retaliate 100%

I hope this Nation doesn't implode.
Implode because of some riff raff that decided they want to ruin their own State?

Na dem price, and they'll pay and nothing go xup 👌

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:25am On Mar 18
decatalyst:

they already did o. Information yesterday was that they had set Okuama on fire
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by zinosleek(m): 5:45am On Mar 18
And the Delta State Government has not made any useful statements.

The state government has been unconcerned about these border clashes over the years. Their SAs or political appointees have rather been using their connections to frustrate their neighbors while the govt prefers to show blind eyes.

These signs of unrest have been hanging in the sir for long. But they are just focused on sharing money instead of developing the state.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Forkthiefnubu: 5:50am On Mar 18
Compare and contrast this empty vessel’s reaction to that of GEJ when scores of security personnel were ambushed and killed in benue/kogi state , GEJ handled it in the most civilized and enlightened mannner yet the most sophisticated is baying for blood , they are suddenly in love with the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Forkthiefnubu: 5:51am On Mar 18
femmoy:

Did the NA retaliate already?
When will They retaliate against boko haram who have been wiping the floor with them? Nigerian army is a rag tag sissy semi jiahdist group

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by jerryklopp: 6:03am On Mar 18
PaulH07:

Times like this makes me miss Abacha.

Who born you? Damburobba!
Hypocrite, speaking as if you love Nigerian soldier. You only want Niger Delta to be wiped out. Yoruba people are full of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Ofunaofu: 6:19am On Mar 18
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by guru90: 6:25am On Mar 18
This is the same thing they did to us at Lekki Toll gate.... killed many civilians...

This is just the beginning......
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by waveman2: 7:07am On Mar 18
Good one the president handled this matter maturely.If na obasanjo or buhari time soldiers for don burn that village down and kill innocent citizens.But they really need to fish out the killers and make them pay for their crime.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by waveman2: 7:09am On Mar 18
I think they started but they were stopped.only few houses burnt.

jamesbridget13:
they already did o. Information yesterday was that they had set Okuama on fire
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by psalmsjob: 7:16am On Mar 18
God1000:
I condemn the senseless killing of our soldiers

Those making nonsense comparison to insurgency in the north are mischievous and unpatriotic

Yes they are more than mischievous, they are the enemies of Nigeria within Nigeria but we will continue to pray that those who rejoice at every bad news or thing that happens to Nigeria will be cursed by the land of Nigeria everything they do on the soil of Nigeria will not prosper. Amen, Ameen and Ase......

The political leader of enemies of Nigeria PO will not react to this heinous crime as their militant leader NK is eating watery beans in designer cloth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Luvinghubby: 7:27am On Mar 18
Acidosis:

Na God go punish you, you genocidal criminal!

Did terrorist not kill over 20 army personnel in Niger State?? Senseless bigot. Why didn't you beg the army to wipe out the entire state?

You guys' hatred towards the South will be your end. You all.

After the killing of 21 Army personel in Niger State there was no retaliation from the Nigerian Army in short they wanted to hide the news from the public and secretly bury the dead soldiers but Sahara reporters leaked the news to the public
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Voldoz: 7:34am On Mar 18
Entprys:
Army need to wipe all coastal area of Delta state.
And use the place only as naval base

Imagine the nonsense, I will beat it with my life that's the last thing they will ever do. They will wipe out your region first before mine.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by 540niyilolawa: 7:48am On Mar 18
You too should do like OJB.Order the whole community to be burnt down.You too should do like OJB.Order the whole community to be burnt down....
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by 7upnigeria: 7:49am On Mar 18
decatalyst:

The nation will not implode but some people body go pain them. The Northeast with its Unity, has lost several shekaus and his followers to the Military. This music they're about to dance to, will make bodi pain them O.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Goodlady(f): 8:27am On Mar 18
membranus:

Tompolo's contract is to protect Nigeria's assets in the creeks, and to stop pipeline vandalism. His contract does not include killing of all niger delta militants.
Has it been confirmed he's killing militants?
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by membranus: 8:30am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

Has it been confirmed he's killing militants?

Don't you understand English again. Tompolo contract does not include killing of militants.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Goodlady(f): 8:31am On Mar 18
membranus:

Don't you understand English again. Tompolo contract does not include killing of militants.
I understood that's why am asking cos he didn't kill militants and he hasn't said he wished to.

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:15am On Mar 18
Richtaiwo:
The president has issued a statement on the killing of soldiers in Okuama.

STATEMENT BY H.E. PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU ON THE KILLING OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ON A PEACE MISSION TO OKUAMA COMMUNITY IN DELTA STATE

OP What is atiOdthihseiirrICid‘Vt°7117: cToh:aTdillytWehnictir7sZnnsciibilseaf ?
Are you low or something
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Luckysbab: 9:59am On Mar 18
Think9ja:
Which one be Nigerian people again? Me I no send ooo.

You're dann irrelevant
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by NEUDUDE: 10:25am On Mar 18
ppogba:

How does it sound to you calling the president of Nigeria an idiot?

Shey, na so una dey open eye?

Why not give a thought to someone calling your father an idiot?

he is not my president, he is an idiot and a drug sniffer. calling it as it is irrespective of his age he is an idiot.

if he isnt an idiot. he has no business in aso rock when clearly he has nothing to offer.

now to the real matter, arent those 200 and sth kids important why hasnt he made a statement abt that?

apparently you are an idiot too grin
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by ppogba: 10:44am On Mar 18
NEUDUDE:

he is not my president, he is an idiot and a drug sniffer. calling it as it is irrespective of his age he is an idiot.

if he isnt an idiot. he has no business in aso rock when clearly he has nothing to offer.

now to the real matter, arent those 200 and sth kids important why hasnt he made a statement abt that?

apparently you are an idiot too grin

Okay sir.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Capernter111: 2:35pm On Mar 18
I condemned the senseless killings of our military men,
What happened to their families,why not give a thought of how you wil feel if there were your families..
That is also adding extra pains to the deceased families in responsibilities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.