Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) (38162 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Militant Group Suspected Of Okuama Killing Begs For Waterways Security Contract / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Mrpojj(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17
Richtaiwo:
The president has issued a statement on the killing of soldiers in Okuama.

STATEMENT BY H.E. PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU ON THE KILLING OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ON A PEACE MISSION TO OKUAMA COMMUNITY IN DELTA STATE

Nobody will kill soldiers in that manner if they actually on peace mission
There is more to this issue

5 Likes

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by SpearofGod(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17
Richtaiwo:
The president has issued a statement on the killing of soldiers in Okuama.

STATEMENT BY H.E. PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU ON THE KILLING OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ON A PEACE MISSION TO OKUAMA COMMUNITY IN DELTA STATE

it's very obvious that the Yorubas hate the Urhobos so much. See the narrative being circulated. Hmm. This too shall pass.

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by BeninRefugees: 8:48pm On Mar 17
NEUDUDE:
has this idiot issued a statement on the misssing 200 and something kidnapped kids grin
he has not
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Bongadu: 8:49pm On Mar 17
Mf just awoke those Niger Delta militants

Fear those mfs, them no be boko haram

Nigerian soldiers even navy can't survive in the godamn creeks and swampy areas

South south no be north

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Shimbo96(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17
🇳🇬💪
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by BucketHat(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17
I Am An Original Yoruba From Ilorin Caliphate.The Kingdom Of Alimi. If Nigeria Is Opting For Referendum, We Yorubas Won't Settle With Igbos. We Are Going For Awolowo's Last Therapy - Otapiapia.

I beg to differ here Mr!!! Perhaps if I may ask who is WE YORUBAS!!!! please don't generalise because I did not give you mandate.

PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF OOOOOO & STOP TRIBALISM!!!!!

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Charly68: 8:54pm On Mar 17
Any community that can not address their grievances within the ambit of the law should be ready to face the consequences of their actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by victorclean(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17
Eye opener to those claiming niger delta. Lesson 101.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Zetty177x: 8:57pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:
Tinubu should look into Tompolo’s contract.

I thought Uhrobo and ijaws love themselves. Itsekiri's nko? Isoko wa do.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by adabaraabdul: 8:58pm On Mar 17
Adamux:
What really baffles me is the happiness and joy expressed by some people here over the death of our gallant soilders.

All the culprits must be fished out. Kudos to Mr President. Nobody will be allowed to destabilise our nation.
we have alot of very very devilish abd unpatriotic Nigerians. The reason why Nigeria is how it is is because of these kinds of people, they have evil and hate in their minds and soul, hence anything they touch nothing good comes from it. It is only in Nigeria that you see her own people hating the system and working against it. May the perpetrators of these heinous crime be arrested and made to face the wrath of the law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by spacechuks(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17
The mandate grabber has spoken,

Oya, NA start deploying your tanks,

The UPU should issue a statement asap on this,

The genesis of this is not farfetched, investigate thoroughly before making ungaurded statement as a C in C
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by drerocker: 9:00pm On Mar 17
decatalyst:
The army will retaliate 100%

I hope this Nation doesn't implode.
De should oooo
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Zooposki(f): 9:06pm On Mar 17
Zetty177x:

I thought Uhrobo and ijaws love themselves. Itsekiri's nko? Isoko wa do.

I’m not sure about the politics in Delta state as I don’t live there. All I read online is that the Ijaws are fighting everybody in the Niger Delta. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by nonhuman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17
Adamux:
What really baffles me is the happiness and joy expressed by some people here over the death of our gallant soilders.

All the culprits must be fished out. Kudos to Mr President. Nobody will be allowed to destabilise our nation.
wich of your soldiers are galant, soldiers known as rapists oppression against civilians, killer's of innocence women and children, what is gallant about any Nigeria soldier
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Zetty177x: 9:13pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

I’m not sure about the politics in Delta state as I don’t live there. All I read online is that the Ijaws are fighting everybody in the Niger Delta. Lol.

Na wa.... British just come Nigeria merge everybody together... hmmm it is well
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by OriOko88(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17
Sleekfingers:
Give them a marching order to wipe out that community
You mumu no be here oo. Mk dem wipe out a community. Have d govt wiped out sambisa the home of the dreaded bokoharam. Do u know how many soldiers boko haram have killed in sambisa forest. Dey play
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:16pm On Mar 17
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF MADNESS BY BLOODY CIVILIANS NASTY EVIL SAVAGE YOUTHS IN NIGER DELTA. THIS IS THE VERITABLE TIME FOR THE ARMY TO MOP UP ALL ILLEGAL ARMS FROM NIGER DELTA MILITANTS. THIS IS BEST TME.
THE ARMY SHOULD BE PROFESSIINAL AND NOT TO HARM INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND GO AFTER THE MURDERERS WHO HAVE ALREADY ABSCORNED BUT THEY WILL BE CAUGHT AND ANNIHILATED IFSHA. angry
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:17pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

I strongly believe this
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by dododawa1: 9:19pm On Mar 17
Forcemen

Sold their birth right

To

TOUT, MILITIA and BANDIT and RICH

People.

Only flex muscle on bloody civilian.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Kay25(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17
Bat no be like obj
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:19pm On Mar 17
God1000:
I condemn the senseless killing of our soldiers

Those making nonsense comparison to insurgency in the north are mischievous and unpatriotic

What do you know about patriotic?
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by SalamRushdie: 9:20pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

You haven't learnt any lesson from Buhari govt ko?

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Johnthesuccess: 9:23pm On Mar 17
successmatters:
From the tone of the letter, he must have ordered the burning of innocent civilians houses.

If I was him. I will make that belongs to the past. Never will anything grow on that land again. Even grass will never grow there again. I will make sure it becomes inhabitable for any living things.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Johnthesuccess: 9:26pm On Mar 17
PheelzAlmighty:
When will he issue a statement of resignation from power

Ask your father.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Ezmans: 9:28pm On Mar 17
Entprys:
Army need to wipe all coastal area of Delta state.
And use the place only as naval base
talk like a human being
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by PHAYOL81: 9:29pm On Mar 17
So sad a reality that some youths of this nation would lash out their anger on a rescue team, a group of innocent soldiers going all out to salvage peaceful co-existence amongst all. They called for everything they'll get in retaliation.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:34pm On Mar 17
Entprys:
Army need to wipe all coastal area of Delta state.
And use the place only as naval base
they will clear your Father house and generations yet unborn
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:37pm On Mar 17
Antoeni:
I Urge the Nigeria Army to Show No Mercy , They should make That Community inhabitable For Civil Use , And probably turn the Community into a Military Cantoment
they should again.....Common Civilians kill them like flies.
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by snowball11(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

After they wipe out your community.

Not just wiping his community but his entire familites!

Idiot! undecided
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by GMacbeth: 9:42pm On Mar 17
I will say if the nigeria wants to be fair okoloba community should not be spare as well
Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by Brimstone77: 9:46pm On Mar 17
Antoeni:
I Urge the Nigeria Army to Show No Mercy , They should make That Community inhabitable For Civil Use , And probably turn the Community into a Military Cantoment

Why going after the community instead of the perpetrators?

If this happens to be your village will you also advise the military to go after your kinsmen?

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) by spacechuks(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17
GMacbeth:
I will say if the nigeria wants to be fair okoloba community should not be spare as well

Yes, because okoloba caused the provocation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Decides: Results Coming In / “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.