Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo (19261 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:17pm On Mar 17
JagabanB:

That u choose to make a lie into the truth doesn't make it the truth.
Define a lie
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Lavzz: 9:20pm On Mar 17
You are very useless and will remain useless, when idiots talk you will know
Think9ja:
This is the best governor South East has ever produce. Unlike one rubbish that wasted eight years without achieving anything

The rubbish is who some dumbos believe can transforn Nigeria simply because he knows how to dish out dubious figures.

This rubbish had a poor degree in psychology but he parades himself as a brilliant economist.

Omoh mumu people plenty for Nigeria abeg
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17
Lol this funny man
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Coly2012(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17
fergie001:

SOURCE
And who is paying for the long motorcade you wife move with? Make una stop to dey deceive us.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Navalsadiq(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17
Oga stop deceiving your self.

Do your work and allow people hear word.

You have not received any salary in two years and your has got no official car.

In your little thinking we are gullible
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Rumundele(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17
See this one you want people to clap for you, as you have done well
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by SupremeSpecimen: 9:30pm On Mar 17
Think9ja:
This is the best governor South East has ever produce. Unlike one rubbish that wasted eight years without achieving anything

The rubbish is who some dumbos believe can transforn Nigeria simply because he knows how to dish out dubious figures.

This rubbish had a poor degree in psychology but he parades himself as a brilliant economist.

Lovely paragraphs of hypertension 😫
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by SupremeSpecimen: 9:37pm On Mar 17
Anambra people keep saying we love Obi and his performance, Others keep telling us na story 🤣😭
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by eminikansoso(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17
successmatters:
Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

Stop playing to the gallery because you haven't achieved a tenth of what Peter Obi did for us in Anambra state. You criticized his administration, but you have been below his level of output since you won. As a Professor, you are performing below the verified achievements of a trader. grin

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.
Must you show how stupid you are to the whole world.
Ewu Congo
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by motionarena: 9:41pm On Mar 17
You already looted the one of 20 years
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by shonepa(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17
Naija ppl seff? U no collect salary and u fit dey pay salary?

Where the sense in dat?

Abeg make em Fem dia!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by OLOKOESHIN: 9:57pm On Mar 17
successmatters:
Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

Stop playing to the gallery because you haven't achieved a tenth of what Peter Obi did for us in Anambra state. You criticized his administration, but you have been below his level of output since you won. As a Professor, you are performing below the verified achievements of a trader. grin

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.
Keep lying fool
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by 1972xy: 10:25pm On Mar 17
Excellency of excellencies. Ride on ! A dynamic and erudite governor.
The future president !
Walk and never stumble .
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Lordsinger(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17
So, you'll let your 5yrs in the university define who you are, or who you can become.
Yesterday price is not today's price

Think9ja:

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Trustedpronet: 10:39pm On Mar 17
You are not alone sir, I have stopped paying myself salary in my own company.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Think9ja(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17
Lordsinger:
So, you'll let your 5yrs in the university define who you are, or who you can become.
Yesterday price is not today's price

There's no today without yesterday.
And there'll be no tomorrow without today.
An average Nigerian employer will never ever employ you with a weak grade no matter the efforts you've put to develop yourself. In fact some FG agencies doesn't recruit below a certain grade. He performed poorly as a governor, it's public knowledge. Even the people ass licking him now insulted him way back. But they want to force people to vote for incompetence simply because it's not PDAPC.

I won't fall for that rubbish

Same people are clamouring for Gbadebo Vivour ahead of Sanwo Olu. What a joke!

A large chunk of Pandora supporters are just dumb like their Lord and personal saviour
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by kareemkamil(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17
What is the meaning of this statement, do u think u talk to children
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by OfficialP: 10:48pm On Mar 17
Think9ja:

He's good now until he contest to be President,
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by OALandAgents: 10:52pm On Mar 17
Governance by eye-service and propaganda!
Soludo has only 4km total of substandard road rehabilitation to show for his 2 full years as governor!*SMH*
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Think9ja(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17
OfficialP:

He's good now until he contest to be President,

Of course we'll vote for him.
Your lord and personal saviour did very poorly as a governor. He himself knows.
He doesn't know shxt about governance and that's why he uses figures and emotional blackmail to buy supporters.

A large chunk of people who voted for him in the last election didn't do that because he's competent, they did it because they were tired of the two big parties. It's the same thing in 2015 when people voted Buhari.

Obi no sabi anything about governance and politics. Just dishing out figures here and there.

Soludo is the man
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by benardtotti(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17
Entprys:
Just the same as our Governor here in Kwara

You mean the kwara state governor doesn't take salary?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Inosky(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17
He's trying his best. Though I can't compare him with Peter Obi's era. If a tenure can be extended beyond 8 years, Anambra people would have still kept Peter Obi in power till now, and his transformations in the state would have been massive and comparable to the western countries.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by ussv: 11:10pm On Mar 17
And so ?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by ElSudani: 11:12pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Oh my God! What should we call this? Achievements appropriation or a daylight robbery?
Obidients trying to steal someone else's accomplishments.
So it true, lying is actually the baby steps to becoming a thief.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by LagosG: 11:15pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Was for buying school buses for school children in a cheaper outlet, cost cutting measures that saved billions for us.

The EFCC cleared him for all that a long time ago.
See how foolish you sound
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by anselm791(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17
Enough of the Cho Cho Cho, oga show working!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Basicend: 11:28pm On Mar 17
Theoarhics:
How much is your salary? Tell us u have not received security votes, estacodes and any other bonuses. You dey whine us?

No mind am.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by cunny88(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

I never said he said so. We only knew so, even as the man was very meek.
Wao, Obi is richer than a whole Anambra State, I didnt know this
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Topmosthigh1: 12:27am On Mar 18
successmatters:

OH boy!

See how you white wash obi a certified mediocre, Worst governor anambra ever had.

OK... Apart from (sabmiller brewery) own by South African.

Kindly tell us legacy of obi as anambra governor for 8 years
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Ken5566: 1:21am On Mar 18
But Tinubu digged hand inside Nigeria purse and bought SUVs for Oluremi Tinubu as a first Lady which is not in Nigeria construction,gang of criminal have taken over Nigeria treasury.
ReubenE:
Why is he telling us his wife has no official car.

His wife is not occupying any official government position.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by BigIyanga: 3:27am On Mar 18
fergie001:

SOURCE

Story time lol. Where Anambra security vote Who gets it??
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Bfly: 5:28am On Mar 18
How much is salary? How much is official vehicle?
If those are all you want. We are Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen / Chris Oribhabor Resigns As Obaseki’s Senior Special Assistant / "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.