Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo (19273 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by bluefilm: 5:40am On Mar 18
Who cares?

Nonsense angry
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by ufotunang: 5:48am On Mar 18
2 years...that is nothing... Peter obi did not collect salary for 8 years so why are you making noise about it
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by ufotunang: 5:48am On Mar 18
Lies. .you cannot deceive nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by BigYash: 5:59am On Mar 18
The one wen you print as CBN gorvo go still dey to spend na.. Wetin be salary where CBN cashout dey? grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Jomonix: 6:57am On Mar 18
Despite all the nonsense many have put out here against Soludo, the true Anambrarians who reside in Anambra are happy with Soludo. I was skeptical at first but today Soludo has my full support. Second tenure is guaranteed.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by anonimi: 7:40am On Mar 18
fergie001:
SOURCE

Kuginzi:
https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/17/i-havent-received-any-salary-as-governor-my-wife-has-no-official-car-soludo/

Another formula for looting and stashing our money in Pandora Papers like ObiDense saint Peter Obinus.

Did integrity soldier Buhari and pastor Osinbajo not tell us similar tales as they were looting us worse than Jonathan and PDP?

Who is fooling who? Or rather who is fooled by these shenanigans instead of employing workers to do everything Anabra state and its local governments are responsible for

Islie:
A spokesman for the Nigerian Government Femi Adesina has said President Muhammadu Buhari and vice president Yemi Osinbajo have been earning only 50% of their salaries since they were sworn in for their first term in office in 2015.

Nigeria is battling the outbreak of coronavirus which has infected over 830, 000 and killed more than 41,000 persons worldwide.

In support of curbing the spread of the virus in Nigeria, politicians, philanthropists, companies have announced donations to the Nigerian Government. Ministers in the government last week said they were donating 50% of their March salaries to curb the global pandemic.

When asked if Buhari and Osinbajo were donating to Nigeria’s fight against coronavirus, Adesina said there was no need for them to do so.

“Already, the President and the Vice President are earning 50 per cent of their salaries, they are not earning 100 per cent,” Adesina said during the Channels Television political programme Politics Today on Tuesday.

Adesina stated that both Nigerian leaders chose to be paid half of their salaries since the inception of the present administration in 2015. The presidential spokesperson, however, did not state the president and vice president’s salary

In July 2015, Buhari and Osinbajo indicated to take a 50% pay cut of their salary barely two months after their swearing-in into office.

The permanent secretary of the State House, Nebolisa Emodi, at the time wrote to the then secretary of the government Babachir Lawal on Buhari’s decision to take a pay cut.

“I write to forward the completed IPPIS registration form of Mr. President and to draw your kind attention to Mr. President’s directive that only 50% of his salary be paid to him,” Emodi said in the letter.

One of the presidential spokesperson Garba Shehu disclosed that Osinbajo will be receiving 50% of his salary too.

The current annual remuneration of the President of Nigeria as published by the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission is N14, 058,820.00.

Five years after, Adesina, insisted that “right from the beginning of the administration (the first term), they had elected to earn half of the salaries they should earn.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/buhari-osinbajo-earning-half-salaries-since-2015-says-presidency/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by anonimi: 7:42am On Mar 18
ufotunang:
2 years...that is nothing... Peter obi did not collect salary for 8 years so why are you making noise about it

Another lamba from the master of the ObiDense crowd.

cheesy grin

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by anonimi: 7:45am On Mar 18
Jomonix:
Despite all the nonsense many have put out here against Soludo, the true Anambrarians who reside in Anambra are happy with Soludo. I was skeptical at first but today Soludo has my full support. Second tenure is guaranteed.

Anambra because they have low expectations from their state and its local governments?
How many people has he employed EVERY year to do everything that the governments are supposed to do in services, facilities, utilities and infrastructure maintenance?
No wonder Anambrarians are flooding Lagos, Abuja and obodo oyinbo where all these things are provided by the government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by HRMK: 8:24am On Mar 18
likewise president tinubu who apart from not collecting his salary also lives in his private house in abuja!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Fearurcreeator: 8:51am On Mar 18
jmoore:

Inasmuch I support Obi, you guys should not add to what Obi never said. Obi never said he was richer than Anambra.
Epele papo
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Fearurcreeator: 8:53am On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:

But you don't have a problem with Tinubu holding Lagos State and its citizens to ransom for over two decades, milking their common wealth through a blueprint conduit pipe he built that connects the coffers of Lagos State Treasury to his personal company and also ferries some of this common wealth in bullion vans. Today, Lagosians scream Ebi n pa wa o whenever they see his convoy because he stole their common wealth. 

Today, he is the president and has carried his criminal tendencies to the federal level, and going by the daily reports of corruption happening under this calamitous Tinubu regime, it will certainly become the most corrupt government in the history of this country. Unrivaled 

Obi no dey wrong ... Eyin werey
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Judgementa1: 9:19am On Mar 18
Soludo na better man, unlike that Thief wey deposit state fund in family accounts.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Debest49ja: 9:23am On Mar 18
Does it mean that once you are obidient your brain will become completely empty.

quote author=successmatters post=128974768]Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

Stop playing to the gallery because you haven't achieved a tenth of what Peter Obi did for us in Anambra state. You criticized his administration, but you have been below his level of output since you won. As a Professor, you are performing below the verified achievements of a trader. grin

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.[/quote]
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Jomonix: 9:37am On Mar 18
anonimi:

Anambra because they have low expectations from their state and its local governments?
How many people has he employed EVERY year to do everything that the governments are supposed to do in services, facilities, utilities and infrastructure maintenance?
No wonder Anambrarians are flooding Lagos, Abuja and obodo oyinbo where all these things are provided by the government.

He has employed directly under the government payroll over 10,000. If you listened to his excellent presentation yesterday on channels the private sector employment in the last two years is being compiled. As of flooding Lagos, if Nigerians can flourish in distant lands like the UK or USA, how much more tiny Lagos that is a walking distance away. There is no big deal flooding Lagos. Millions of Igbo are in the homeland making it big.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by djon78(m): 9:42am On Mar 18
Jman06:
What has Alex Otti really achieved to deserve a comparison with Soludo? We Igbos are smarter than you're portraying us please! We don't indulge in blind supports just because of a political party!

Go and ask ordinary Abians on the street and they will tell you

This is not propaganda

Also go to the streets of Anambra State and ask about soludo performance and you will get the authentic answer

Mind you Alex Oti is not even upto a year in office
By the time he is through with Abia State with his vision for that State

The whole country will testify

This is not propaganda
We are talking of real issues here
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by anonimi: 9:44am On Mar 18
Jomonix:
He has employed directly under the government payroll over 10,000. If you listened to his excellent presentation yesterday on channels the private sector employment in the last two years is being compiled. As of flooding Lagos, if Nigerians can flourish in distant lands like the UK or USA, how much more tiny Lagos that is a walking distance away. There is no big deal flooding Lagos. Millions of Igbo are in the homeland making it big.

So what is the translation of the over 10,000 civil servants employed since 2022

How much increase in government schools enrolment has happened since 2022?
What of the hectolitres of water supplied, any change since 2022?
What increase in PHC and hospital consultations daily?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by MrGerald(m): 10:52am On Mar 18
Think9ja:
This is the best governor South East has ever produce. Unlike one rubbish that wasted eight years without achieving anything

The rubbish is who some dumbos believe can transforn Nigeria simply because he knows how to dish out dubious figures.

This rubbish had a poor degree in psychology but he parades himself as a brilliant economist.

Omoh mumu people plenty for Nigeria abeg
Just say what you know, I'm not from Anambra but I loved there during the time of Obi. He transformed the State, he build and upgraded more hospital and schools than whatever soludo is doing now, he ensured there's security. Anambra had most motorable urban-rural road network. He was honest and very open. The governor's forum made him leader despite coming from apga but he was very popular and sets standard. Forget all these political abracadabra against him because partly, religion and ethic differences. Peter Obi is outstanding.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Menclothing: 10:56am On Mar 18
Nigeria will be great
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by MrGerald(m): 11:01am On Mar 18
3ice9ce:

Obi richer than Anambra.
No wonder you're an Obidient. Your brain is like Obi's administration in Anambra.
Lol, Obi's administration is still one of the best you'd witness the whole country, forget sentiment
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by komzy589(m): 11:21am On Mar 18
successmatters:
Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

Stop playing to the gallery because you haven't achieved a tenth of what Peter Obi did for us in Anambra state. You criticized his administration, but you have been below his level of output since you won. As a Professor, you are performing below the verified achievements of a trader. grin

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.
Na people like you make Peter Obi lose the Presidential election.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by MrJames007: 11:52am On Mar 18
successmatters:
Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.

Please I don't understand this one. grin
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Mar 18
anonimi:

Another lamba from the master of the ObiDense crowd.

cheesy grin

...🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by JagabanB: 12:11pm On Mar 18
drugBaronTINUBU:

Define a lie
Use google
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by JagabanB: 12:11pm On Mar 18
IfnobeGod20:

Bring the evidence that he stole it. You people are just all out to rob theft on Peter Obi but you know what, you came late. The integrity of that man is out of this world. Whom God has blessed,no one can curse.
Emergency integrity?
LOL
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by JagabanB: 12:35pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:

I am not holding brief for anyone but just stating the obvious fact
Sounds like u are holding brief for him.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by JagabanB: 12:35pm On Mar 18
successmatters:

Maybe EFCC seized and embezzled theoney like they did others grin
As usual.
Defend ur master.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Ofunaofu: 12:54pm On Mar 18
JagabanB:

Sounds like u are holding brief for him.

Not at all
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Tochj(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18
ReubenE:
Why is he telling us his wife has no official car.

His wife is not occupying any official government position.
Did you say the same thing when billions was allocated to Tinubu wife?
I may not like soludo
But I recommend him for a job well done
If Tinubu can learn from APGA governors in Anambra
We will not be suffering
But he chose to loot just like St.Buhari
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:32pm On Mar 18
JagabanB:

Use google
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Farfalla(f): 6:47pm On Mar 28
blowjohn:
Nawa.

Meanwhile watch Pastor Gino Jennings attack the illuminati.

Are you listening to the old troublemaker? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.