Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo (19241 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by blowjohn(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17
Nawa.

Meanwhile watch pastor Gino Jennings attack the illuminati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znSxhyNOP0s
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17
successmatters:
Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

Stop playing to the gallery because you haven't achieved a tenth of what Peter Obi did for us in Anambra state. You criticized his administration, but you have been below his level of output since you won. As a Professor, you are performing below the verified achievements of a trader. grin

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.
the one-term govnor is simply oiling his propaganda machine to see how ee dey work!
grin

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Guyfawkes2: 8:08pm On Mar 17
But you dey collect allowance wen pass salary

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by F117nighthawk: 8:09pm On Mar 17
You dey save your salary now,you go clear everything before u leave office,we know what we know
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by kolas88(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17
How many years did Peter Obi used as governoryou better stop your hatred because it will not take you anywhere.uote author=successmatters post=128974768]Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

Stop playing to the gallery because you haven't achieved a tenth of what Peter Obi did for us in Anambra state. You criticized his administration, but you have been below his level of output since you won. As a Professor, you are performing below the verified achievements of a trader. grin

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.[/quote]
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by MarketDispatch: 8:10pm On Mar 17
Me I know that at the end of his tenure, we will compare a Professor and a Trader...
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by RickyJesus: 8:10pm On Mar 17
Think9ja:
This is the best governor South East has ever produce. Unlike one rubbish that wasted eight years without achieving anything

The rubbish is who some dumbos believe can transforn Nigeria simply because he knows how to dish out dubious figures.

This rubbish had a poor degree in psychology but he parades himself as a brilliant economist.

Omoh mumu people plenty for Nigeria abeg
If they are serious this is the only person that has an honest shoot at the presidency from that region.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by CoronaVirusPro: 8:15pm On Mar 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scam!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by IfnobeGod20: 8:15pm On Mar 17
JagabanB:

Bring the evidence it was used to buy the buses.
Bring the evidence that he stole it. You people are just all out to rob theft on Peter Obi but you know what, you came late. The integrity of that man is out of this world. Whom God has blessed,no one can curse.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by shineeye1: 8:17pm On Mar 17
fergie001:

SOURCE

Observe:
East is AKA GUM
West is OWAMBE
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by DJInfluence: 8:22pm On Mar 17
Story story,.......Stori
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by schoolboymatt(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17
actor Soludo.

Soludo should have picked a career in Nollywood.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Benwallt(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17
I will plead with Igbo worldwide to queue behind this man and trash Agulu fraudster into the dustbin of bad history. Obi cornered Anambra resources, bought exotic cars for his wife as governor, invested state resources in his personal business and here he is forming holy. Soludo could be our president come 2039

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Holadokun(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17
The next governor will embezzle it for him.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Sucolee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17
You never spend the money wey u steal frm cbn finish now
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Tzar(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17
Walahi this Soludo administration is the most uninspiring and biggest anti-climax I have seen in recent Nigerian history.
It clearly show political ‘bragaddo’ & real impactful performance are two different things.
I hope Soludo can redeem himself as a performer per excellence in the next 2yrs. At least build a power generating plant for the state.
Currently, Soludo Solution is all theory & no practical performance!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by warlordd(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17
successmatters:
Soludo, stop copying the verified achievements of Peter Obi, he was the only one who governed a state and removed his hands from state money because he was even richer than the state before he won governorship.

As long as Peter Obi is around in Anambra politics, you will remain a political Lilliputian.

Big lie! In two years, Soludo has surpassed what Obi did in 8 long years. Soludo is the best thing to have happened to Anambra since it was created.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Jman06(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

What a senseless post!

Even Peter Obi knows that Soludo is doing very well as governor. It's only dunderheads like you who don't even know the meaning of good governance that would spew the above trash!

Ride on Mr Governor! We're solidly behind you!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by djon78(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17
Benwallt:
I will plead with Igbo worldwide to queue behind this man and trash Agulu fraudster into the dustbin of bad history. Obi cornered Anambra resources, bought exotic cars for his wife as governor, invested state resources in his personal business and here he is forming holy. Soludo could be our president come 2039

You are very funny indeed

He should get his second term first

No be you go tell the Igbo man whom to que behind

The Igbo man rejected Buhari

Look at how he ended up
Left the economy

So you don't need to tell us

We know what is best for us

Even if we don't get Peter Obi
Alex Oti is another outstanding performer we have around the corner

By the time he is through with Abia State
The whole country will testify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by RALPHOW(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17
That's a good one Mr Governor
I always appreciate governor that does not borrow.
State Loan is wickedness, politicians always embezzle more than 50% of the loan.
Thanks for not taking any loan.
Please continue to manage the state within the State Allocation and IGR.
God Bless Anambra State!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Jman06(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17
ReubenE:
Why is he telling us his wife has no official car.

His wife is not occupying any official government position.
But other state governments have offices of the first lady of the states with monetary allocations, official cars and security aids. Y'all see these and do nothing about it only to complain in your closets, yet you'll not appreciate a governor who has chosen to do things differently in order to save more funds for the state!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17
djon78:

Look at how he ended up
Left the economy

Alex is good, no doubt but not as good as Soludo. Soludo is rugged. He's a commander, a know how driver. Alex can be easily coarsed to do the unthinkable but Soludo bulldozed with his own intent.

He doesn't care a hoot about syncophants. He can't be gaslighted.

Na beg I dey beg. With Soludo in the race the rest of the country will cheer him on.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by iykofiias(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17
Some jokes
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Stargirl2011(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17
Goodjob
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Osidazz19: 9:01pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

The same pandora lying SOB Obi? The same one that had 250 million naira in the booth of his car and thr driver was arrested in Lagos? The same lying MOFO who claimed that he will sue the Gazette for the religious war tape but is yet to sue anyone? The gbajue that invested Anambra public money into a business in which himself and his family has financial interests? The list goes on and on.
Pls stop clowning 🤡

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by ReubenE(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17
Jman06:
But other state governments have offices of the first lady of the states with monetary allocations, official cars and security aids. Y'all see these and do nothing about it only to complain in your closets, yet you'll not appreciate a governor who has chosen to do things differently in order to save more funds for the state!
You don't praise people for doing the right thing because that is what is expected to be done.
Then you condemn others for doing the wrong thing cause it is not meant to happen. For those you said make provisions for unofficial people with state funds, we condemn them and it is for same reason you used them as example to depict those that do the wrong thing.

Soludo only did what is primarily expected of him so he really should not be looking for clapping of hands
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Zico5(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

See this one defending a plunderer. We are all students of history. We were all alive when Obi was the governor of Anambra state. Tell me his achievements and how he turned Anambra to heaven on earth during his eight years as governor. How he brought sanity and equilibrium to governance. Doctors were on strike for more than a year during his reign. Akwuzu sars were on rampage, killing and destroyed Anambra citizens. Probably u are talking of another Obi? But u can do better to shed more light on this

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by Jman06(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17
djon78:

Look at how he ended up
Left the economy

What has Alex Otti really achieved to deserve a comparison with Soludo? We Igbos are smarter than you're portraying us please! We don't indulge in blind supports just because of a political party!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by AbuAeesha: 9:12pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Until he brings a beer company to anambra bfr you consider him doing well??
He has just spent 2 yrs.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by AbuAeesha: 9:14pm On Mar 17
Entprys:
Just the same as our Governor here in Kwara
🤔 Hmm
One thing is taking salary and still performing,
Another is not taking and no notable performance.
I believe the former is better!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by playfulvivo: 9:14pm On Mar 17
Nigeria politicians are funny. U sound as if you can't access any amount you want at any time. Only d gullible u fit use am deceive sha
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo by AnyanwuSilas: 9:16pm On Mar 17
This is how Rochas started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.